I can't reveal my sources, because I know that the MSM as well as Brock and Soros' people monitor here, 8...

I can't reveal my sources, because I know that the MSM as well as Brock and Soros' people monitor here, 8, and The_Donald.

However, you may have noticed a relative silence after last night from shills.

They're regrouping abd already have their next plan.

The identity politics aren't working any more. The Islamophobia narrative is progressively (no pun intended) getting weaker. Expect the Democrats and associated groups to try a different route going forward. Turning working class and rural whites against Trump and the GOP.

They're playing the classism card next. Think Occupy Wall Street, Bernie's "1% giant megalocorporations" stuff, only far more refined.

Every deal with every bank and billionaire will soon be spilled, and everything those corporations have done that hurt the blue-collar and inner city sectors will brought up in a way that the average normie will blame them on Trump.

"Trump hates the working class". "Trump isn't bringing manufacturers back to create GOOD jobs, just to legalize slave labor in America". "Putin is convincing Trump to lower wages to match Russia's median income of $500 a month" etc etc.

You'll probably accuse me of LARPing. That's your call. But you'll see it beginning in the next few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ&ved=0ahUKEwjm2fa_ubbSAhVS6mMKHZp7DlEQo7QBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNEbn-6fsxuaiYgbWd_pLM9nxZWdzg&sig2=NuHsMfbQQRsmv6CqzKgFmQ
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
businessinsider.com/milo-yiannopoulos-reagan-battalion-anonymous-twitter-2017-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drumpf is done, it's over for him.

Say it with me: TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN!

and what can we do against it?

You do realize that Sup Forums isn't that popular right? This place hasn't done anything worthwhile.
Also thanks for posting NOTHING of value on any of the claims you stated.

Mock the shit out of their obvious narrative peddling with smug anime girls, of course.

SOURCES AND A PIC WITH TRUMP WITH A TIMESTAMP OR UR A FAGOT LARPING PUSSY

say it with me

DOLAND DUMPF

Thanks, Obama!!!

Obama saved the economy and the orange racist took the credit!!!

reeeeeee ochako is not evil!

I can already feel the 80's vibe again.

Each cycle loop seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Soon retro and nostalgia will refer to anything more than 5 years old.

>However, you may have noticed a relative silence after last night from shills.

Nigger have you SEEN the 50 Molymeme threads?

>Prop up the stock market by lowering interest rates to near or below inflation
>Save the economy

Pick one.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ&ved=0ahUKEwjm2fa_ubbSAhVS6mMKHZp7DlEQo7QBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNEbn-6fsxuaiYgbWd_pLM9nxZWdzg&sig2=NuHsMfbQQRsmv6CqzKgFmQ

Take the Toga pill frogposter

Both. Obama saved the world.

You seem upset.

Honestly everything you're saying is just common sense. Real leftists have been saying that identity politicking is bunk and that they need to go back to their class warfare roots if they want to regain influence.

The dems have become the party of limousine liberals who swim in wall street cash and maintain power without having a real base. By "base" I mean a core group with something in common. Organizing along class lines gets you this. Instead rather they have a coalition of minority groups defined by their own special and often conflicting interests. The dems pander to all of them individually and ultimately expect that they'll all vote for them come election day.

This hasn't been working so well lately as people are waking up to their bullshit.

Really, I know the dems are stupid but they'd have to be practically retarded not to see the writing on the wall here. A return to class warfare is the only way they will get any ground. Trump is beating them because they started ignoring the white middle class thinking they didnt need them because the nonwhite and nonworking classes were large enough to swing the vote their way.

>They're playing the classism card
They literally lost that battle ON CAMERA in the Democratic Primaries. If Bernie Sanders couldn't even convince the DNC to vote for him why would that plan work on fucking Republicans and moderates?

Most people aren't jealous-hearted cunts, which is why the Left is so weak. Brock and his boys are wasting their time.

>implying this hasn't been obvious to everyone

It's why all the bitching about the MOSLUM BANN disappeared right after that first poll came out with nearly 3x as many Americans supporting it than opposing it

It was in that old fossil's response to Trump's speech last night.

>forming a cabinet of the very most successful people in each of these fields is selling us out to Wall Street!

It's Karl Rove's strategy #1: Hit Them Where They're Strong. Attack their strengths relentlessly, not their weaknesses -- that's why Navy vet John Kerry got Swift Boated instead of just calling him boring.

Taking bernie's message is literally the only way for them to win. If they do though, they will be lying. If they lie, people will call them out and they wont win as well as they might want.

Sure, that's plenty believable, but it won't work. Everyone who isn't a totally brainwashed moron now dismisses Trump bashing. Unless there's genuine substance to any of what the Democrats plan to say (impossible), nobody is going to actually investigate their claims. They are the party that used the media to cry wolf, time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and fucking time again, and now, people everywhere, even the most normal of normies, think the media is playing dirty mind games - and they're right.

At this point, there really isn't anything to be said about Trump that will stick.

Prove me wrong, if you can.

>Turning working class and rural whites against Trump and the GOP

Which is something they can't do with leftist policies

They'll have to make news articles for gunz, freedom of speech, the negatives of immigration, why social (left) policies can harm the working/middle classes, and so on

Their entire support base is based on disliking all those things

I mean, that was always a stronger narrative than the racism/sexism/Russian hacking stuff, which is why it was fucking stupid that Hillary didn't run on that platform during the election.
That was how Obama beat R-Money in 2012, by portraying him as a soulless, out-of-touch corporate stooge who profited off of the recession. Whereas Hillary portrayed Trump as a person who said some mean things.

I wouldn't be surprised if what you're saying about Dem strategy is true, but you don't have to be a genius or an "insider" to know that.

Its not going to work. CNN etc have zero credibility now. The fake news shit backfired hard. The only people who listen to them hate trump anyway.

>and what can we do against it?

That's just a retread of Elizabeth Warren's occupy wallstreet bullshit movement circa 2010. It fizzled out then and it will fizzle out again.

The rust belt is absolutely fucking sick of Democrats now.

>elites trying to play the classism card on other elites
That's dumb. You're dumb.

Also, the media has used ALL of those lines you posted, and plenty more. They've come at Trump from even the most obscene angles, and most people are completely desensitized to it, unless they already were significantly opposed to Trump in the first place. Everyone else, sees the empty attacks for what they are -- empty attacks.

Donald's DUCKing the issues!

>Democrats
>Competent
>Turning working class and rural whites against Trump and the GOP

Didnt they try that with the Dem response last night? lmao That cant happen if trump fulfills his promises

>Every deal with every bank and billionaire will soon be spilled
So? Private sector doing Private Sector things. If there's nothing grossly illegal then it's nothingburger.
>and everything those corporations have done that hurt the blue-collar and inner city sectors will brought up in a way that the average normie will blame them on Trump.
That's retarded.
>"Trump hates the working class"
The working class seems to like him.
>"Trump isn't bringing manufacturers back to create GOOD jobs, just to legalize slave labor in America
That's a stretch and doesnt hold up under actual scrutiny.
>"Putin is convincing Trump to lower wages to match Russia's median income of $500 a month"
Thats absolutely retarded. This is meant to convert normies to vote Democrat? LMAO

>can't reveal my sources, because I know that the MSM as well as Brock and Soros' people monitor here, 8, and The_Donald.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This, the shills are just attacking Molymeme for some reason.

>fizzle out
It got COINTELPRO'd by the Deep State, you moron.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

I mean this makes sense. Trumps deregulation of everything will probably have some dire consequences somewhere. I just don't know why they didn't hit him on this point sooner

Not quite though, Bernie was rigged to lose, and the fact that the DNC didn't vote for him was simply due to institutional corruption. It was HER turn. Bernie could have been guaranteed to win and they would have gone with Hillary because she was OWED it. She cashed in her political capital and blew it all spectacularly.

Now the dems will have to realize the Bernie movement is their only hope for victory. Don't expect Bernie to ever make it to the white house, but do expect more and more dems to begin aping his rhetoric and less of Hill's.

I know, making Perez the chair and the shit he's been talking flies in the face of this, but look at the reception by their white base. Chilly. It didn't go over well, they will have to learn.

>underrated

Because attacking a billionaire for being against regulations is expected.

Plus Trump promised to "cut regulations" the entire campaign and acknowledging it just proves his "DRAIN THE SWAMP" narrative about cutting red tape.

>I can't reveal my sources

UNSCHEDULED OFF-WORLD ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT

>Trump hates workers, so let's open the borders in order to destroy workers
Although I'm disappointed they're not planning on going down the rapid suicide route, it'll only be a slightly slower suicide.

Perez getting elected instead of Ellison contradicts your hypothesis.

Gentlemen,
It's happening. We've been talking about this for the last year.

Classism is the only real ism that matters, labor should have been solidly democrat but they fucked themselves out of it, if they genuinely are trying to get it back it will depend entirely on how many new jobs Trump makes.

saved

>"Trump hates the working class". "Trump isn't bringing manufacturers back to create GOOD jobs, just to legalize slave labor in America". "Putin is convincing Trump to lower wages to match Russia's median income of $500 a month" etc etc.

Those points are utter garbage and won't work for most people. I hope you're right OP because it'll be fun to debunk for the next few months.

~50% of people voted Trump. It's obvious there will be a lot of anti-Trump shilling.
I don't know about Soros or paid shills coming here, but who gives a shit to be honest.

Just ignore and/or laugh at people who say stupid shit, like always.

Fox news was bring up a "realignment with the forgotten white working class and the Democrats" while speaking about the Democrats response to Trump's speech last night
So either you saw the same segment as I did or this is their next move
If it's their next move it's a misstep
The public believes about 7% of what the MSN says and they'll rejects this or it will drive them further into my camp (white nationalism) this will back fire just like everything else they've tried and I think it may even drive Trump himself fully into our camp now that he sees behind the curtain and who's pulling the strings

what if you were both right AND larping

>do expect more and more dems to begin aping his rhetoric and less of Hill's.

Chuck Schumer endorsing DNC chair and Andrew Cuomo teaming up with Bernie for a "free college" plan are two perfect examples of this. Two New York centrists who love and are loved by Wall Street, and even they can see the writing on the wall.

Also, while Perez succeeded in maintaining the Obama/Clinton stranglehold over the DNC, he was still the leftiest member of Obama's cabinet, so the fact that they had to resort to him to quash the Berniecrat insurgency says something.

>, 8,
?

Democrats are confused and dont know what specific direction to take, if at all.

They can try and win back middle white America via moderation, or go further Left/Progressive and keep shitting on whites and propping up latinos and muslims as the new blacks to secure those groups.

>tfw Abbie Hoffman, then-living god of 1960s protest and the tactical father of the alt-right (though he would've been horrified to learn that), identified the Identity Politics gang as FBI plants decades ago

He said if you're trying to organize something and those assholes show up, you have to crush them immediately, because they are there to fuck up and ruin every single thing they show up to "support". They will splinter and atomize any attempt at getting things done into a tornado of backstabbing and bitching and ego-driven Who's The Biggest Victim here. They ruin everything.

And Hillary thought it'd be a good idea to base her campaign on pandering to those people. It was lunacy.

meant to say
>Schumer endorsing Ellison for DNC chair

I noticed the shills have been strangely silent for a day or two

Thanks for the info user, keep us updated

You can take this to the bank...this white working class man will never ever under any circumstances give any democrat anywhere on any ballot my vote, my money or any kind of support tangible or intangible. there is NOTHING they can say or do, no amount of lipstick or rhetoric, no personal biography or success story that will ever convince me they are anything but the scum of the earth.

>They're playing the classism card next. Think Occupy Wall Street, Bernie's "1% giant megalocorporations" stuff, only far more refined.

what they should have been doing in the first place

fake - trump cant grow facial hair

Surely it won't backfire this time.

You're wrong about those two statements

This, I think it's just too late. They lost the trust of the majority of the public. They need to lick their wounds, regroup, maybe tear down most of the party altogether and wait 8 years to come back with something relevant and most importantly morally good.

Well I see two options for a pre-emptive strike here.

Option 1: Start memeing articles about companies who Trump have convinced to move back to America/to build here for the first time. Couple this with some sort of Trump is pro worker hashtag.

Option 2: Start memeing about how ridiculous it would be if the Media started to paint Trump as anti-worker.

You can combo the two fairly easily. Some articles about the jobs he's created captioned with something like, "Can't wait to see them try to spin this"

see
Also, Perez made Ellison deputy chair. Which likely counts for jack shit other than symbolism, but symbolism matters in politics, especially when you're trying to bring a fractured party together.

shills aren't going after Molyneaux. Thats just trolls because of how his last video was to get people riled up. It wasn't an organized hit piece like Milo's was. THOSE were shill threads

They are absolutely shills. A lot of us have been here long enough to know the difference between organized shilling and spontaneous trolling.

>TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN!

It baffles me that a whole group of highly educated very politically experienced people put their heads together and came up with that. They all thought it was good.

Probably the biggest indicator for normies that the media is just a left wing soapbox is Trumps presidency so far.

Blacks and gays have not been executed in the streets, America isn't at war with anyone, Russians aren't patrolling the streets of New York and the sky hasn't fallen in. He's started deporting illegals which anyone with an once of common sense sees as beneficial and he's rallying the economy.

Most normies are taking a "wait and see" approach.

wtf I love SJWs now

Kill yourself.

>the classism card next
finally attacking the one prejudice I actually have no shame in holding. hillary needs to run a campaign against people who hold the knife in the left hand, call a facecloth a washcloth, eat ketchup, don't hold open doors, and wear hats inside

Kek

Great, that plan will fail as well. Thanks for the heads up.

They just confirmed Tom Perez instead of Keith Ellison.

Trying to strike with the economics won't make much sense.

Post this.
It's in my "screenshots - JUST IN CASE" folder.

>They're playing the classism card next.

No they won't, not in any serious sense. The entire reason why the Dems pushed so hard on IDPOL was to avoid shifting people to the Left. Despite the narrative of the right, a party funded almost entirely by bankers has nothing to gain from their voting block recognizing and criticizing conflicts built around class.

This is probably why the biggest critics of IDPOL ended up being people like Adolph Reed.

You are even seeing this now on Leftists Groups; people argue for Class Struggle, and the shill accounts argue that doing so is racist and reductionist.

It's not a viable attack pattern.

That makes too much sense
>swallow their pride suck trumps dick for a few days
>normies a suprised and let their guard down "mabey they really bend the knee"
>"trump isn't perfect ; criticism is fine long as it's not ridiculous slander"
>gives libtards some time to recover from outrage fatigue
>suddenly
>"omg trump is classist meanie! Oust him now! Communism forever!"
>many normies are caught unexpectedly and are put on the defense, whipped in a kinda "oh shit" attitude

OOps, forgot image.
Post this when they try their shilling.

Watch them fail miserably again.
Can't wait, really the penultimate sore losers.

I

really

when

you

separate

your

fucking

this.

Really

easy

to

read.

I think you mean DRUMPFED UP DICKLE DROWN!

top kek
>we have multiple articles on us
>even (((scientists))) trying to study us

>1 post by this ID

kek will prove you
>evens you arent fake

>leftists will fight against themselves

I was going to call you a retard

But then I realized this is what the left does literally all the time and I realized you're probably right. They're going to chop their own legs off to spite Trump.

This pretty much. They have used up all their trust, the Democratic party is dead to me.

>1 post by this ID

All you need to know right there

You are LARPing.
Its blatantly obvious that the left/dems are going down their checklist to try and get something to work. Basically throwing shit at the wall until something sticks. Everyone here knows and sees this. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

checked. that strategy would probably be a mixed win over trump. he eats fast food (-) with utensils (+), lives in a historic landmark (+) after a career of destroying them (-), caters to the wealthy (+) who are mostly riches nouveaux (-), has a mild accent (+) but insists on polishing brass (-)

It does seem like shills to me, but is it CTR? Seems more like something /leftypol/ would try to do, divide and conquer.

>What can we do against it
Openly question why a bunch of Rich corporate shills are turning us against rich corporate people of course.

>"So you're saying that CNN/NBC/insertpoliticianhere, a company/person with billions of dollars wants you to go up against people with billions of dollars? Sounds more like they just want to play you like pawns"

And now we wait

>We're going to use multi-billionaires as champions of the working class to topple the true champion of the working class by making it seem like he doesn't care about the working class!

Lol fucking idiots. I'd like to see them try. I have talked to thousands of people who would pledge their life and even their death to protecting Donald Trump.

Surely this won't backfire

>Hillary herself came up with this and nobody wanted to tell her it was retarded

What an election

*Drumpft

> I just don't know why they didn't hit him on this point sooner

Why would they?

In spite of all the huff and puff, the Democrats have largely been in favor of the reduction in regulation and the privatization of everything that wasn't nailed down since at least Bill Clinton.

Hillary herself supported privitization of medicare and medicaid not long ago, much like she was opposed Gay Marriage not long ago.

The only reason she started supporting the policies of Bernie Sanders was because it became clear that her policies weren't nearly as popular.

Again, a political party funded almost entirely by Davos is never going to seriously turn on them. They will adopt the rhetoric to gain the support of Millennials, and then throw them out if they win.

This.

I can't wait for their next string of attacks. There's so much ammo against the DNC, especially under Obama's watch, that I look forward to watching them fail again. I have never been more disgusted with the DNC before in my life. Burn it down and give the powers back to the states.

We counter this by Trump arresting Soros and the rothschild banking family, and executing them for pedophilia.

Kurwwwaaaaaa, this would has surely finished him!

No it's something much more sinister, a group that is actually competent.

businessinsider.com/milo-yiannopoulos-reagan-battalion-anonymous-twitter-2017-2

They already took down Milo. They're lead by Evan McMullin, an ex-CIA operative who ran in Utah as a spoiler to trump and took 22% of the vote. Also he never raped anyone in Utah in 2004, pic unrelated.

Point is, these guys aren't like Shareblue, they actually get results. And more importantly since they're conservative, they don't raise as many alarms as a fundamentally liberal group.

Why is Molymeme such a threat to them though?

I mean I get why they would attack Milo, but Moly really?

Fuck the shills

there's a whole fake website set up to discredit molymeme.

defoo.org

It might not be the usual shills though, it might be these people called FDRLiberated. They seem to believe that he's actually a cult leader.