These are your future """""""""""lawyers,""""""""""" America

Are you scared enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/marketresearch/PublicDocuments/lawyer_demographics_2012_revised.authcheckdam.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol as if these dindus will ever be lawyers. who sponsored this field trip for the chimps?

They still have to pass the bar. Graduating from Dind U doesn't make you a lawyer.

Wow. Is that a pic of every black lawyer in the US?

I would never hire a woman or a minority lawyer. Only white, preferably jewish, males.

They won't be my lawyer so I don't give a shit. Let them represent Tyrone for his 5 B&E

No I'm not worried about a small group of black lawyers from some Historical Nigger College. They'll either use their degree for useless shit as they die under the weight of their debt, burn out dealing with the bullshit attorneys do, or get red pilled from dealing with nigger clients if they go the criminal defense route.

Even if they keep up their sassy soul sista numba 1 bullshit they are a drop in the bucket of a white male dominated field and isn't letting up.

>A new generation of lawyers are rising. And they will not be silenced.
>two typos in one tweet by somebody who's supposedly going to have to read and write for a living

Next.

/thread

I'd hire a jew because they're sneaky soulless fuckers that will do anything for my shekels.

To be fair some black ladies worked at NASA so let's not dismiss the possibility.

These ladies will probably be BLM or NCAAP lawyers.

90% of those people will not pass the bar, and/or will not practice law.

Anyone afraid of meeting Shaniqua Reniquia Jackson Lee in open court shouldn't be practicing law either.

10 minutes of dealing with any black client from the ghetto and they'll understand.

these niggers will be working in call centres / retail i promise you.

perhaps one or two will find a niche representing the likes of trayvon and that other "gentle giant"... getting a reputation for losing cases.

that can work against you just as easily as it can work for you

Good for them but law is such an awful field to go into right now from what I hear unless you're in the Ivies. I knew a nerdie/smart guy who got his law degree from a state university but was underemployed for a full year

How come they look like black lawyers instead of lawyers that just happen to be black?

fake news

Just makes it easier for white and especially jew lawyers to continue dominating the field

Just imagine a kike really kiking it up vs a nigger in the court of law. It would be like watching a full grown bull fuck an adolescent pig

haha

ok i`ll start it off

WE

Say it with me:

GUILTY
OF
BEING
WHITE

True. Jew lawyer would probably sniff out how many shekels you have and try to sure you for them later.

This, Jews are awful people, truly the worst.

So they're great lawyers.

WUZ

>Implying the Jews will ever let their token useful idiots get anywhere near a law book

That's fine.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hire one.

Doesn't the US have a surplus of lawyers? Not exactly a smart career choice.

judges are going to have to deal with a lot more sass

and a lot less mental capacity

t-thats alot of black pussy

I've had to hire a lawyer before. Something tells me L'shantiaqita Jackson isn't getting a phone call from too many people. Even niggers in jail want the jewiest lawyer they can find.

So much for unbiased and neutral Lady Justice, eh? Your fucking skin colour shouldn't matter at all, neither should you parade it around like those peabrains here when you want to be a lawyer. Let them all fail and disallow them from that profession until the end of times, i say, because they didn't understand and never will understand what fucking law is about.

Fucking monkeys, reeeee. Fuck you.

soros

ORDER ORDER

WILL THE PROSECUTION PLEASE STOP SWINGING FROM THE OVERHEAD LIGHTING

Honestly it's better that blacks start working for change in the system by becoming educated rather than asking for gibme dats

This is great. Maybe now the black people who murder other black people will have someone to represent them in court

>one of the horrifying things is 4 or 5 students have come up to me and said they haven't learned anything in law school. It's all just social justice. Go out and see how that works for you, ha!
t. Jordan Peterson

>implying anybody will hire them

Can anybody explain to me how she expects to get into law school with two typos in 100 characters?

>a new generation of lawyers are rising

Lawyer Stats from 2000 - 2010

>americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/marketresearch/PublicDocuments/lawyer_demographics_2012_revised.authcheckdam.pdf

RACE / ETHNICITY
2000* 2010*
White, not Hispanic 88.8% 88.1%
Black, not Hispanic 4.2% 4.8%
Hispanic 3.4% 3.7%
Asian Pacific American, not Hispanic 2.2% 3.4%
American Indian, not Hispanic
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander,
not Hispanic
0.2%
.04%
>2000: 88.6% white
>2010: 88.1% white

10 years, 0.5% decrease in whiteness, at this rate it will take non whites 66 years to become a majority of lawyers.

no not particularly scared, sorry.

It's actually on the rise because so many people bought the "bad field" meme

Prosecutors are in abundance, though

>To be fair some black ladies worked at NASA

JEWISH LIES

LAWYUZ

Oh ffs no one has been trying to silence anyone

Niggers are so overly dramatic

KANGZ

Yeah I heard one of the first monkeys they sent into space was female.

good let them defend their own shithead selves.

>Dind U

Kek'd

No one is going to hire Laptoyanqua Shabooboo Jackson or La Dorian Kerderius Jefferson. Not even other niggers

>Sweden
You make me ashamed of my heritage

ayy

good fuckin eye, eire

> He is innocent because he was arrested for being black
> No.. ummm he was arrested for dealing drugs, here are the drugs
> Das Raycis

>a new generation of public defenders who must continuously deal with ungrateful nigs lashing out at them
no quicker path to the redpill than being a public defender!

based on statistics, 1/3 of those lawyers will end up in jail, 1/3 will end up a single mother, and the remaining 1/3 will be killed by the other 2/3.

not scared.

you know what
that wasn't very nice

lol that sounds far fetched lad, like black guy in a german empire outfit on battlefield 1 far fetched. way out there, a grand slam, out of the park you follow

Dont worry im only half Swedish (other half is Danish)
So there isnt really much to waste senpai

Good luck with the Bar Exam.
I had to do that in California. It's murder.

18 hours of testing over 3 days.

let them rape your women so they feel better about themselves m8

winner

see

who gives a fuck about the space chimp program

Yeah nah. It takes a lot more than just a degree given to you by white guilt. A guy I trade cigars with was sworn in yesterday. He's jewish, so he's going to do great.

Who in their right mind would hire Tareek Brown aterny abv law n sheeit? TM

I kekked

There is going to be an upswing in dropouts and contempt of court actions. Thats the future.

would issue summons to my bedroom to girl in white skirt on right of middle pic

Daily reminder that, in some years, there are NO PhD's in mathematics awarded to African Americans.

Last year, I had reason to look for a solicitor over something minor.

I thought I'd try the cheapest option and ended up meeting with this atrocious black woman solicitor. She was in some disgraceful office building full of jabbering chimps and jamals that walked around with vacant eyes and slack jaws and seemed to have no concept of privacy or personal space.

She acted unprofessional the whole time, cursing and contradicting herself. I'm just a regular guy but it quickly became apparent that on some areas of the relevant law, I actually knew more than her. (This was a reflection of her stupidity, not my proficiency.)

She could barely understand complex questions despite the fact that English WAS her first language. At one point I had to draw her a fucking diagram so that she could actually understand the most basic of income questions. (Whether a requirement referred to net or gross income.)

She behaved like a monkey in a suit the entire time. At the end, her MUM CAME TO PICK HER UP IN AN OLD CAR.

Compare and contrast the solicitor I engaged when buying my house. Old, refined and gentle white guy. He only had small offices but kept them clean and tidy and private, and his library of legal books was well organised and well thumbed. He was eloquent and informative and saved me a lot of money and hassle with just one meeting and some postal correspondence.

tl;dr Don't even bother engaging a negress lawyer.

GUILTY
OF
BEING
WHITEa

fuck off achmed you sick fuck

More cringe from my race.. Please stop, this just gives more incentive for fracturing in the United States.. Not like my race regardless, but be more subtle, ok?

>be white male
>get arrested
>arrive to court
>meet the prosecution

Fug.

You understand that people aren't trying to meet diversity quotas when they hire lawyers, right?

fuck off yerself paco

WE WUZ LAWYERS N SHEEEIIIIIT

lol will they scream racism every time they lose a case?

Just what me need, more jiggaboos to defend jiggaboos in court.

You're assuming they all want to practice for the defense...

LMAO
will normie niggers try to use kikewood made up propaganda about fantasy sheboons now

Shut up crest pro health

The new works harder if you contract his services to only pay if you meet a required goal.

Judges make final call

>this way of thinking
>yet making no realization of the bigger picture

hmmm

From what I've seen nigs are complete shit at law. Got a couple in my class and no law firm would ever hire them.

O J D I D I T

Law student here.. 1st year we had roughly 30 blacks/70 sandfriends out of 600ish students. 4 years later there's 2 blacks and 7 sandfriends remaining. Near these ends they don't even make it past the first year, let along the bar. feelsgoodman.

Affirmative Action doesnt count on tests. Does your country have affirmative action?

Someone post the study showing something like 60% of them are in the bottom 20% in law schools

Kek

they won't be silenced but they will be quashed

This is not exactly true. For example, Wal-Mart has a policy of not contracting with law firms whose stable of lawyers is not diverse enough, etc.

>Be black lawyer
>"Time to fight institutionalized racism"
>Think you'll start finding blacks accused of crimes to be innocent
>But Tyrone really did rape that woman
>And Tyrese really did shoot that guy in a drive by shooting...
>And Tyrell really did beat his girlfriend until she miscarried...

What if they just end up red pilling themselves?

Like anyone is truly self aware.

Dind U. Kek

>hire black lawyers to meet quotas
>stick them in the basement on record review paying them paralegal-wage where they'll never EVER be in a court room

>sassy courtroom style
>multiple brothers allowed to return to petty theft
>cases that finally focus on how expensive chicken is

Just don't hire a black lawyer ?

We realy need to mercilessly purge the judiciary, Obama appointed a third of sitting federal judges, and progressives have partially given up on legislation and were instead depending on anti-Constitutional kritarchs ruling from the bench.

Daily reminder just because you have a law degree doesn't mean you're a lawyer, somebody has to hire you.

>88.8%
really makes you think
how much of the whites are actually kikes?