Repeat after me:

Repeat after me:

GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT

Scientific fact that men who eat their steak well done prefer pussy over cock. Less than well done prefers cock to pussy.

This is true.

When I fuck my gf sometimes I am so horny we will snowball each other. I enjoy medium rare steak.

#NOTMYFUCKINGPRESIDENT

Shilling to the next degree!

Repeat after me:

GROUND PORK IN PEACH MINT

wtf i'm with her now!

The best leaders prefer meat well done

Wtf i hate Trump now

Eating your steak rare is something people who are forced to buy poor cuts of meat do.

Hitler was a vegetarian, dipshit.

That is exactly how I eat my steak. MAGA !!!

I think he was trying to make a holocaust oven joke, silly.

It's been know for a long time that he likes his steak well done, but

>with ketchup

>Not rare or medium rare.
I like my steak like I like my pepes, and if you don't appreciate that you can get the hell outta my country!

It's hilarious watching Trump's steaks overcooked and burnt. But seriously guys, we can't let him get his hands on the worcestershire sauce.

HE'S A FUCKING MADMAN

FOODIES BTFO!

I fully agree that his choice in steak preparation is terrible.

That said, I didn't vote for him because we share good preferences, I voted for him to govern and trigger lefties. This is non-news

I do feel bad that he is most likely buying the best cuts of meat there is and ruining it by making it dry and rare. Regardless, I didn't vote for him based on his steak preferences and the fact people think this is a way to smear Trump is... Sad!

I sadly agree on this. Catsup is for fries not steak.
Shame, my emperor. But seriously we cant let this guy get the catsup codes

Eww
Why would you ruin a stake?

It's spelled ketchup you spic

first bullshit/best bullshit.

Trump is a simple, God-fearing man. He doesn't eat bloody meat because it's unholy and fringing upon gluttony. The man loves meatloaf and tacobowls for christ's sake.

Let the man have his well done steak and katsup. He probably only does it to keep up with appearances when he's out eating with VIPs.

He's just trying to be a good Christian and people won't leave him alone.

Also, who orders catsup at a restaurant? Is he a kid?

>well done
Maybe he's just trying to be careful
>ketchup
#NotMyPresident

Not gonna lie, former Chef here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump eat steak. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice

I love trump but a man who has had three wives and is a known playboy is hardly a "good christian".

That's part of why I love him, though.

Medium is the ONLY way a man should eat a steak.
Any less and you're a barbarian, and more and you're an ape.

>catsoup
Was it Chinese restaurant?

>British
>cooking
Kek. Good one. How long does it take you tea-niggers to boil the flavor out of a sirloin?

medium rare is acceptable
you're required to cook the outside of the cut well enough to ensure that bacteria and tastes transferred from the butchers knife are removed
anymore is wasting time

>Not enjoying a steak sandwich with tomato sauce, cause i'm a fat faggot
Nah just jokes bro. Eat it whatever way you want.
Personally i enjoy mines well done and and a lil tough. Why? I don't really know, i just do. Not saying i don't like em tender. It's just that i prefer em a lil tough.

>American humor

haha wow bro XD look at how original this guy is XDDD

He might just be paranoid about food-borne illness. Given his strict no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes philosophy, it wouldn't surprise me if he ranks very low on the disgust scale. He obviously is sacrificing pleasure and enjoyment to avoid risk of uncleanliness and disease, which to him is given more weight than average.

If you're worried about uncleanliness from your own kitchen, you're doing something wrong.

Truth

Real men eat well done

Imagine being such an insufferable libtard that you actually break down and cry about the way other people eat their food.

>michelin
>caring what a tire company has to say about food

I highly doubt someone is crying over this