Stop voting for men

We need more women in the congress.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcboston.com/news/local/Congressional-Candidate-Brianna-Wu-Responds-to-Threats-414927173.html
money.cnn.com/2016/12/21/technology/gamergate-brianna-wu-congress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, don't vote for Brianna Wu then?

We need more hispanics in the Congress

GET OUT OF MY STATE
REEEEEEEEEEE

Why is it that all these gamer-""""gurls"""" like Zoe Quinn and this monstrosity so fucking hideous? Is it in their/its genes?

>came here to post that
Czech'd

Maybe so, but what does Mr. Flynt have to do with that?

A few more white men wouldn't hurt

We need more space aliens in congress!
The womens in govt now have done enough damage and most people hate them anyway, even my daughters despise most of them.

STUNNING

AND

Says the man playing dress up.

why is it so ugly

In Simpsons pimply teen voice
> I stood up to the Alt-Right in gamergate and I will do it again
> If not now, then when?

BRAVE

I want her to win for the entertainment value.

Obligatory.

One of the rocks broke her window. nbcboston.com/news/local/Congressional-Candidate-Brianna-Wu-Responds-to-Threats-414927173.html

Jesus did she have a concussion before she wrote this?

>she

nah bro beans, imma get on the moon, turn it into a nuke then ask for a milli from the un.

regular michio kaku over here.

>Wu was a prominent target of Gamergate, an online movement that harassed women in the gaming industry.

>Brianna

>Wu-man

All we need is for trump to declare he now identifies as a woman. The left would have to either rescind their support for transgenderism or cheer their first female president.

>You don't now how's that going to affect you until you're sitting there and fearing for your own life!

money.cnn.com/2016/12/21/technology/gamergate-brianna-wu-congress/

No they aren't

Nysira is literally perfection

Hags like Quinn don't even play vidya anyway and Wu is a guy

I agree. We need to get rid of this Affiritive Action bullshit.

Hire the man who is most qualified, Don't skip over John for D'Monquantavis for a stupid fucking quota. For fucks sake you are just fucking your company.

That is an abomination. Truly disgusting.

Isn't this that smol pterodactyl chick that brainwashed her boyfriend into being a male prostitute after getting fired by Nintendo for being a female prostitute?

>they never read Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
Maybe not hundreds of nukes, but kinetic energy is a hell of a drug.

I swear to god every time i see this woman's face she looks like she's aged ten years. Is she reverse Benjamin Buttoning?

Nah that's that Allison chick

>woman
>she

JOHN WALKER FLYNT