Explain this Sup Forums

Just put the tv on fox news. What is this black cross on her forehead? Is she aware its there? What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g&feature=youtu.be&t=1m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ash wednesday you fucking gook.

Ash Wednesday retard. Jews do it to honor the Holocaust.

it's coming

OP is a godless heathen

>ash wednesday

Oy vey muh 600 bazillion

OP knows it is ash wed he is being a dumbass

Ash Wednesday?

Was this like some giant bush fire that destroyed a lot of shit in America?

>be American
>rub ash on forehead and leave it there all day because it's Wednesday

you can't be this dumb aussie

Holy shit get some God in your life m8.

i see these a lot but thats the biggest one i've ever seen, shes enlarged that for sure and why is it brown? the ones i see are black/gray

Ash Wednesday.

It's a catholic thing you uncultured swine

21 21 21

>What is the beginning of Lent for 500 Alex?

Holy shit, for all the love of God you Amerifats claim, a no-good leaf who hasn't been in a church for a decade like me still knows this shit. Get educated on your own religion

lmao yeah I always get confused every year why these weirdos appear on TV like this

my parents are catholic but we never do this shit

Fucking cuck, ash Wednesday

ash Wednesday you godless heathen

flexin on this bitch

You have to go back

Priest used his dick

I seriously never heard of Ash Wednesday, i'm sorry, did Americans die or some shit?

DAILY REMINDER for this OP Aussie faggot and the rest of you cunts that IT IS INDEED LENT! 40 days and nights until Easter. You should practice a form of fasting and repent your sins to almighty god.

When I was young my catholic grandparents told me when people tell lies good people see a black cross revealed on their foreheads.

But this is just ash wednesday; start of the fasting period.

I Australia AGAIN

>he wasn't raised as a catholic

I don't think protestants do that m8, it's a catholic thing

>>Not using glitter ash

Every denomination does it, non-country. It is just he majority of all the faiths who are faux-religious who do not practice it.

For god sakes A woman at work the other day told me she was Lutheran and I said " So you are a big Martin Luther guy ? " and she said " who ..Martin Luther King? "

no we do it

no, all Christians except weird ones do that

>bush fire
underrated

Why is the cross upside down
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g&feature=youtu.be&t=1m43s

This user has it down. Even the washed-out Anglican churches around here still do Ash Wednesday. The only ones I haven't seen do it up around here are the ones who cherry-pick verses, or are hippies trying to bring legitimacy to their new-age dogshit.

Goddamn I love Australian shitposting. It is so fucking comfy

Ash Wednesday, you uncultured, ignorant swine.

I know Sup Forums consists of generally uninformed teenagers, but come the fuck on.

Quiet you

WTF you burgers.
I live in one of the most catholic countries ever and never saw this craze ever.
Here ashes are meant to be discretely put over the top of your head, and it is white ash, so you don't usually notice it due to the small quantity.

We have a bunch of these, Ash, Black days

We arent all child molesting catholics like you, fucking leaf

>implying Catholic.

Never heard of Anglicans? Not all of us are pillow-biting fag-hags who got weepy when you hurt their little feelings. Besides, I'd rather be a Catholic than one of those wastes of skin who bring the rest of the faith down with them.

lmao who is faggot enough to do this or believe child molesting wizards who tell you what to do. in b4 fedora, i'm pro natsoc anti idiot

I've never fucking seen this shit before today. And never in real life. Here in the south there are very few Catholics though.

it's christian ramadan now

Miercoles de ceniza

At my school, we'd always have the cross on our foreheads

It was a Catholic one, though

Keep these kinds of posts up and you just might be able to take your title back from the leafs.

Hahaahha does ash wendsday actually exists? Haahahahah americans

If I lived in a shithole like Croatia, I probably wouldn't believe in a kind and benevolent God either.

If you don't know what it is, you don't get to Deus Vult when the time comes.

you cant actually be this dumb

Aahahaha go mark your forehead with a cross out of nutella you fat cunt hahahh

Even I knew this shit and I'm not religious.

its not a jew thing its catholic

>explain this pol
Chinese and Saudis through David Brock are trying to disrupt our board with a constant spamming of one-posts, writing prompts, simultaneous attacks on Molyneux, and demands for easily located information that has nothing to do with anything.

Jew, Catholic, same thing.

It means she's a Catholic. We make them wear ashes on their foreheads, like the Nazis made the Jews wear yellow stars on their clothes. They only have to do it once a year, but it helps us keep track of who's a dirty papist and who's not.

You know what it means, shitposter.

t.Muhammad

Get educated about Orthodoxy you fucking idiot

catholics are like jews but with more molesting

Shit excuses, lived in shittiest place of Serbia for 6 years, everyone and their unborn child went to Church

Oh man this gave me a good chuckle

The joke went over everyones heads. It's okay, user, my sides hurt.

Deus vult!

Ash Wednesday you kangaroo nigger

>have friends
>they kill people
>cops say you did it

Always makes me laugh.

Catholics are shite

Shit you actually made me laugh at something on Sup Forums, well done user

pls no bully

This can't be real.

Call him sir.

STOP STEALING OUR BUSHFIRE DISASTERS.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Oh shit...I didn't realize Ash Wednesday was today. I saw a girl in class today with black shit on her forehead and I was going to say something to her, but I decided not to.
I'm glad I didn't. I feel like an idiot.
Honestly, all I've been thinking about this week is BotW

lol best post

severely underrated

>Jews do it to honor the Holocaust.

You fucking retard, Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Christ's 40 days fasting in the desert where he was tempted by the devil.

At the end of the 40 days is Palm Sunday which is the beginning of the holy week.

Stop being a Christian

Just the current Pope.

wut

no that's ash sunday dumbass

issa knife

some retarded shit catholics do

Either the one who smears the ashes did it wrong, or it's the cross of St. Peter.

Mrs Antichrist

No the whole institution is fucked and un-American; a foreign government under the guise of a religion. It's dangerous and they shouldn't be allowed to organize in our country like they do now

t. lapsed Catholic

Remember that you are dust, and to dust you shall return.

I stayed up late tonight. Is this the infamous Aussie shitposting I'm always hearing about?

>this thread

i heard of it and thought it was a bush fire thing too, am i retarded?

ugly Tilak

when are Christians going to learn from the Hindus?

This is some new timeline shit. Never in my life have I seen this before

The Ash Wednesday bushfires of '83 was one of the worst. But to answer your question, yes.

Upside down cross, confirmed Satanist