What makes this woman beautiful?

>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>face shape

A woman can have blue eyes and blonde hair and be ugly or the same face shape but be ugly.

Does this woman just have the perfect mix or what?

its called makeup

Not politics

>Not politics
pol = politically incorrect

this is a politically incorrect question regarding race

This like is an abstract question about what beauty is but asked by a child.

nds

she looks like she smells nice, I think that is the key to beauty. negresses on the other hand look like the smell like michael moores litter box

I just hope I can compete.

>I just hope I can compete.
oh wow. A woman begging for attention. I'm shocked.

In all honesty this women looks extremely similar to my wife who is Czech heritage

I'm not sure, but the same reason I married her - she stands out from other blonde girls. It's the cheek structure

You know what I find disgusting? Negroid skulls. I was watching some TV special about black people crossdressing as white people and they just looked so wrong, so off, so dumb, I had nothing but disgust for them. The only way to tell the males and females apart was by their mode of dress. Dark skin benefits the negro, because you cant make out all the ugly features under several layers of melanin.

>Brown haired women aren't attractive

>>Brown haired women aren't attractive
I'm not saying they're not but a perfect blonde is always better than anyone else.

Yeah if I wanted melanin all over the place I would just date a fucking dindu.

Brown hair or brown eyes are no better than being a nigger desu.

Watch out, Polish master race coming through.

>tfw spic
>tfw used to fuck my own women
>mfw i only can only get hard for white women because of these exact shitpost pointing out how beaitful white women are
>mfw all i want in life is to marry and and have children with a blue eyed white woman
And you faggots get mad at race mixing.

Oh really

I was about to disagree but I realised that was the most non-cherrpicked image I've ever seen and I can't argue against these objective facts.

Who you are attracted to has mostly to do with your genetics. People are attracted in others who look like them. It's often the small things like nose shape, eyebrows, lips, cheekbones, etc. This applies even interracially. It is not something you are supposed to consciously notice.

If you study facial features you will probably see that couples tend to have things in common.

I am pretty sure that is also how the Oedipus thing came about. It's not necesarilly that you are in love with your mother, but rather that the genes you inherited from her are seeking out similar genes to those of her and your dad.

Ofcourse, there are also similarities between who we find attractive. People tend to like low fat, clean skin, no deformities, etc.
Celebrities are given make up to look very average and anonymous, with not many unique traits. That way, they appeal to everyone.

If you get way in to drawing portraits you quickly learn that beauty is about symmetry plus fitness plus youth plus certain desirable feature types and sizes. For women, that typically involves large eyes, small nose, small to medium mouth with medium lips, feminine jaw shape.

In order to ramp up the cute factor you can add endearing flaws.

There isn't much subjectivity about it aside from the personal preference difference between say an 8, 9, or 10.

i dont think ive ever seen an unnatractive blonde, blue eyed girl.

top kek, you've never been to America

Midwestern blondes are chunky fat

Looking at her makes my pee-pee feel good.

If you get into drawing portraits, you will also notice that all portraits look like the person who drew them. It's because we are attracted to our own faces and draw from our own image. It is nearly impossible to avoid. We draw others as we see them reflected in ourselves.

Da Vinci even described this phenomenon. I think he called it 'the artists soul' or something. He tried very hard to avoid it. But if you google "Mona lisa looks like da vinci" or something, you will see that even he failed at making at avoid it. It is a curse.

You are not attracted to objective beauty. It is very subjective as it is derived from your genes.

>people are attracted to others that look like them

Then why do black men love white women?

I will find you a qt white girl if you find me a qt latina

Oh btw it has to do with progressive features, as opposed to primitive or infantile (which look good on women but not so much on men, but pretty in a very childish way)

Come to America and take a a blonde fatty from us. There's plenty to go around.

Novelty, idea of conquering, marrying up. White women are healthier.

Also, Jew propaganda.

Even then, Blacks who actually care about what their partner looks like (most just want to fuck anything), will also seek out a white woman with similar facial features to her.

You can almost recognize if a woman is into black guys just by looking at her face. Blacked women typically have that look about them.

IIRC every race thinks nordic white women are the most beautiful.

I've heard of this theory before that people are attracted to genes and not looks but the theory seems to have a lot of flaws.

Find me one black man that would choose a black women over a nordic beauty.

I all genuine honesty, I think white women look bland and cold. I much prefer Asiatic women including Middle Easterners, North Indians, East Asians etc.

I saw better looking woman,she looks average,there is nothing on her face that makes it special. Her lips are more important then eyes.

Sure,this was Miss Norway few years ago.

symmetry plays a big role in a person looking good, find pictures of assymetrical faces then mirror then in ps, see the difference.

>You can almost recognize if a woman is into black guys just by looking at her face. Blacked women typically have that look about them.

what's the coal burner facial look?

>I all genuine honesty, I think white women look bland and cold. I much prefer Asiatic women including Middle Easterners, North Indians, East Asians etc.

You also shit in the street. You're opinion is discarded. Also, bullshit. Indians are fucking obsessed with white women. It's fucking disgusting.

A bar in my city unofficially bans Indians because they drive away all the women from the bar. They just stand next to them and take photos of them.

Blonde, trashy sometimes fat. Generally, imagine the lowest casts of Northern European whites, those who lucked out in the genetic lottery and represent what Americans like to call 'white trash' today.

Nordics are also beautiful because Vikings kidnapped a shitload of beautiful women to bring back to Scandinavia. If you look at the female ancestry line of Scandinavians, you will see a lot of british, german, french, greek, italian, spanish, even arab mothers.

There is an old joke:

"Why are british women so ugly? Because the vikings took all the prettiest ones".

Whereas the male line stayed mostly the same, even though the male line was constantly weeded out of weak men, as it was tough to survive the cold winters at home or the long travels with lots of warfare away from home. This made the men strong.

Vikings were basically one big eugenics organisation. Which is part of why we evolved differently.

You are more concern about her hair and eyes then the actual look of a face.Her lips are thin, her jaw is too small, her forehead is too big and also I want to see her body.What turns Males sexually the most are female curves.

>Who you are attracted to has mostly to do with your genetics. People are attracted in others who look like them. If you study facial features you will probably see that couples tend to have things in common.
Was going to disagree with you harshly because i'm a spic and i'm in love with blue eyed Aryans but thinking about this i think there's a lot of truth to it.

I notice that small "Caucasian" noses repulse me but by chance most white women i'm attracted to have aquiline-ish noses and black hair like mine and a thousand yard stare like mine. Without sounding like a faggot i just noticed that 10/10 women i'm attracted to are girls with styles i'd use if i was a women with a few physical characteristics i have, nose and hair color and sharp eyes that are spic-like like mine being the main three. Also for some weird reason blacks think mixed blacks are 10/10s when they look ugly as fuck to me which is something i always found weird. But that's not to say it matches perfectly, i honestly think pale skin, blue eyes is fucking beautiful and im distinguished from that, also i find taller white women who are my height more attractive. Still i do see truth in this, after all women want a guy they can relate to in some sense.

Icelandic Singer Bjork is beautiful! haha

Bach has white hair

she's weird. I've think I remember reading she has 0% chink DNA. Just a total outlier.

Vikings were just another barbarian north Germanic tribe who did more damage with all wars and invasions then good puh,,

well, every place on earth has ugly people, iceland is no exception.

Geometry and texture.