Ben is based

Daily reminder that BASED Ben Shapiro has more talent and has achieved more than all of Sup Forums neckbeards put together.

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE

hes a Jew and the only reason he gets media airtime is because he is Jewish

remember, if they are in the media they are a Jew and bending over REAL far for the Jews

Who cares
Playing Piano is harder :^)

Ben is certainly smart and well spoken, although he sometimes sounds whiney. He just lacks a commanding presence. It's too easy to make fun of him and dismiss him.

was this at a recent lecture?

It's not his fault he's low test.

Ben is a snake, do not trust him.

Hey Ben watcha doing?
|
|>
|
|

Just 4 strings?!
Well I suppose he was/is JUST a child..

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Really? I've always noticed in debates he can keep his cool, coherence and assert himself over his opponents.
Yes his voice is squeaky, but I'd never call him weak.

Yeah it's his in his genes.

And yet

He's a conservative

OP is obviously another leftist pedophile

seems likely...

And this why he went to Harvard Law. His parents were already connected to have him up on stage at that age. Granted I love listening to the guy destroy leftists, but he didn't work his way up, he had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Now maybe if instead he picked up a guitar he would have gone into Kike Rock and we may never have such a great speaker.

His cousin is the girl from Matilda

No question he debates well. That's where he shines. You're right - he always stays focused and cool. I respect that about him. I meant only he doesn't have a presence that elicits immediate respect. It's too easy to brush him aside. He appears weak, whether he actually is or isnt

>Schindler's List

kek, of course

Yeah it's very easy to succeed when you have the path laid out for you all nice like that.

>He appears weak
that's just your perception u bigot

Nah he has a bitch voice and is snarky. Kind of reminds me of Randall from Recess.

No wonder he is so obsessed with the Holocaust, Jews and Israel.

True. I think that's more to do with him focusing on the debate too much so than his appearance.
I think he makes up for it with his sharp jabs of quick logic. Most of his opponents I've seen are left bumbling trying to counter him but fail miserably.

Any kid who was raised playing violin could do that, besides he hasn't picked up the instrument in years.

Not knocking early musical education, though. Its a great thing.

From the debates I've seen, his wit is sharp. And I also respect that he's willing to go to debates where he knows he's greatly outnumbered and will be heckled. That can't be easy. Yet, like you note, he always remains cool. Autism has some benefits