Wore a trump flag to school and pissed off a lot of minorities...

Wore a trump flag to school and pissed off a lot of minorities, even had someone rip it off and threaten to punch me in the face, can't do shit bc 18 and already got in a fight. Gonna wear it to school again tomorrow

So now you're the guy who wears the Trump flag. Did you ever think doing something that may actually matter to yourself in life?

kek, get one of your friends to film the ass pain as you walk through

At least this

Wearing a symbol of your nation's leader is now counter-culture.
The Jews have won.

this is the donald back up board

>trump cape

>school
Fucking underage

>senior
>18

Friendly advise - leave teasing subhumans to professionals. In their capable hands subhumans may produce burned flag memes, with you it may result in bodily injury or worse.

Get it on camera for great justice! Also, make sure to edit it to make you getting attacked look completely unprovoked.

Ma nigga

Get those illegals mad and let them out themselves, then report them to ICE

MAGA my boy

If you are going to lie about your age don't choose the minimum age fag

Fuck off back to the Victorian era, you prissy little sanctimonious twot. The guy's 18. This is exactly the sort of shit he should be doing. What the fuck are you even doing on this board?

So wait you were held back?

You are worthy of fighting in the ranks of Angron Trump

Naw just born in late '98

Wearing a MAGA hat at school, is the new punk rock

Hello? This my first time here on this website. Is this that frog website that like Donald Trump and Republicans? Or is that another one? Thanks!

Sup Forums is a conservative board. Dressing like a fuckwit isn't a part of being conservative, it's part of being an immature twat. Be well spoken, kind, and dress appropriately.

It won't get you pussy, better grades or friends. You're showing off your power level for no reason.

Then again you're in HS so in a few months it won't matter.

I can see from your post history you're not new.

Let them be mad. Go to administration if they're threatening you.

make sure you have your mom iron it for tomorrow

and for christ's sake iron your pants too

get conceal carry and shoot kid in face when he touches you or your flag

>Sup Forums is a conservative board

YLYL

Lmao and then end up like the retards that got time in prison for harassing harambes. Op lose the flag and get laid, trump is just a politician stop riding his cock so hard. Fuck.

Small group I was with recorded me getting the flag ripped off my neck, I kept backing up and explaining to him that I don't need to take it off and that he's resorting to violence for no reason

Is that Mesa Verde High School?

>cuckservative
Oh hahaha
We are a far right board of peace

Bumping for an answer.

That's hilarious

Bruh how'd you know

I was 19 when I graduated because our school was so overfull they couldn't handle every student of appropriate age. They cut the year in half by birth date, and I got to start my 12 year sentence a year late. Then the faggits fought with us for years to stop me from skipping a grade to catch back up again despite being way ahead of the material taught up all the way into high school.

It's all about money. If they lost a year, they lose a year's worth of shekels from the tax jew.

Did you used to go there?