REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best time line indeed

um, sweetie... of course drumpf is below putin. we all know he's got that cheetoh dancing on his strings

literally how
Russia is a 2nd world shit hole that has little influence on most other countries
I think this is (((their))) doing

>implying they actually hold real power and not just public figures
I mean, come on. Back to plebbit with this normie bs.

>tfw ruled by a Philippino.

He's a criminal who robs his shitty citizens and shuts down any criticism by straight up have people killed. Also, he has shills online 24/7 who did Trump's dirty work and won him the election.

This makes sense. Putin is the leader of the second most powerful country in the world, but he can act more or less with impunity. Trump is the leader of the most powerful country, but has yet to demonstrate that he'll be able to overcome the constraints of congress.

>Little influence
Sheeit in Meeiirt's famous intellectual capabilities shine again

>shuts down any criticism by straight up have people killed
Not a fan of Putin to defend him but it is just not correct.

thought the left where forcing the meme that Merkel is now leader of the free world

Putin has far fewer checks on his executive power than any other major head of state.

>Rothschilds nowhere to be found

>Rothschild family (please don't kill me)
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

Because putin has absolute power over russia, Trump only has a fraction of the US political power

We could wipe Russia off the face of the math. Hitler wish he had the arsenal we have. Fuck Putin.

>putin has absolute power over russia
A little too far mate

Putin has more direct power, there are less checks and balances in the Russian govt

What about the theory that Kadyrov killed Nemtsov?

>Lul muricans got triggered by some totally fake chart.

>scrolled too fast
>read OP's pic as "the worlds most powerful Pepe"
I've been on here for too long

Proofs chicken?

Yes, he does, dudes a former KGB officer, and they're not infamous for being upstanding citizens and treating opposition like people.

How much time is left on Putin's tenure?

Yeah if push came to shove we could, but Trump doesn't have the power to weild the entire political system unlike Putin. Yet!

Russia's economic power is irrelevant and non existant if you compare it to the EU, US, China, Japan.

B-but they have NUKES though!
T-t-t-thats why we should be working with them instead of these other richer more developed economic blocs! F-Fuck the EU!

Putin is maybe in the top 50 most powerful.

The real most powerful figures are the Jewish banking families that control half of the world's money.

Why isn't George Soros number 1

Murica likes from behind. Country full of cucks

i heard something like putin is possibly the richest man on earth its probably not true though

Putin is the most powerful because he controls Trump

He's 70, older than bernie

>sweetieposting

That's not why most of us dislike the EU you dumb shit

bernie looks like he's about to die at any minute tho

I have full control of my sphincter muscles, but having absolute power over a shit hole doesn't put me at the top of the list

You're not European. You're a brown cuck monkey living in faeces. You have no say on things you would never understand even if it were dumbed down enough for a nigger to comprehend.

Probably true because Nemtsov criticized Islam for causing terrorism on his facebook. But he was no competition for Putin because he wasn't a political figure since ages.

Anyone criticizes him if one wants and opposition media especially so you're wrong on that. As for murder, there are no known cases as far as I'm concirned. There's no need to harm them for no reason, our opposition consists of retarded writers and corrupted politicians from 90s who want Russia's budget back to their pockets. They're no different from Putin, maybe even worse because they fucked up the country by privatisation and voucher frauds.

Don't you mean imputinty? Hahahaha

false

>he has shills online 24/7 who did Trump's dirty work

You are making the same mistake as all of the analysts on TV. Yeah, I am sure Putin has some social media shills. Hell, let's say he has a lot of social media shills. The bottom line is that the vast majority of the supposed Russian "hacking" of the US election on social media were pro-Trump people like me who also memed Putin for fun.

It's a global army of pot stirrers who do it for free.

there are many kinds of power
>little influence
yeah no

There's no need to bully the hue. He has a point. Forming better relations with Russia would actually be a positive development, but too many factions, be it the Democrats, EU leaders, or (((them))) are trying to stop it from happening. I guess that went over your head Toothpaste. But that's not difficult considering you are one of the "low countries".

heh

Russia is the 2nd most relevant country in terms of military and diplomacy today, as EU is breaking apart and can't do shit on their own, and China remains passive for now. On top of that, Putin can do almost anything he wants with Russia, pass whatever the law he wishes, and not only he will not meet opposition from any state department or gov official, his actions will also be praised by the majority of the Russians, as they actually believe he is the God Emperor. Meanwhile Trump cannot pass an immigration law, because the US laws strictly limit the presidential power. So of course, a dictator can be more powerful than him.

>not being the world's most powerful pepe

Obama was number 3

Putin personally has 400 billion USSRmarks

Obvious ploy to try and bait Trump. Sad!

Putin is losing power from the inside.

>7 Russian officials murdered since the election

You can't tell me that's a coincidence, he knows he is in quicksand at this point. And you think he will survive 8 years of Trump? Get real

>Guys guys Putin has like total power dude he can doa nything!
>>US presidents have the power to send the army to invade any country they like, and have used that power several times the last few decades, Congress only approving it later after amerislaves have already died for ZOG and it's too late to pull out without losing face
Americans. Do you believe everything you read?

Try it, and we all lose. Dumbass. They've got 50 Mt MIRV missiles that can adjust their course mid-flight now, you know (RS-28). You could invade and get pretty far, but it'd be at the cost of turning the entire north american continent into a barren radiated desert, along with whatever's left of your arsenal hits. It'd be the end of the world.

I really hate sweetieposting

Some men just want that

Its the only way girls can troll.

When are you showing us your breasts, Bess?

>There's no need to harm them for no reason, our opposition consists of retarded writers and corrupted politicians from 90s who want Russia's budget back to their pockets.
So Russia is the US of Yurop/Asia and Putin is literally Trump?

He was above Obama too honeybun

cucked yet again by Vlad the impaler

Also, can someone find the same list for women?

I'm gonna be honest, sweetieposting triggers the shit out of me.

Why is it so effective?

>politicians
>most influential
yeah whatever

>inb4 Russia somehow more important than USA??

>literally how
>Russia is a 2nd world shit hole that has little influence on most other countries

true
but consider this:

what putin wants, russia does. he has complete control over the country.
meanwhile, trump can't even order his own government to enforce existing laws without getting shut down by the courts. america is largely controlled by a class of political establishment that hates trump. thus, trump wields very little actual power.
>I think this is (((their))) doing
(((they))) certainly play a prominent role in the domestic opposition to trump

The implication is Putin owns Drumpf.

You will replace all Russian mathematicians? Oh no, how will they recover!?

This didnt just happen, he was ranked above Obama after he cucked out of the crimea situation and Putin reactivated spy bases in Cuba

Putin is a puppet of Russian oligarchs

*sips tea*

ftfy

oh sweetie, no, don't be like that.

Because you probably read it in an obnoxious valley girl millennial voice

No. More like Oligarchs are puppets of Putin. Theyre part of his power structure.
If any of them does anything he doesnt like they go away.. fast

isnt putin the richest person in the world?

Czeched

sweet quads, dear

calling shenanigans, neither of these dudes are filipino

More like the other way around, mate. KGB still has more power than any individual oligarch. Putin keeps them in check by bribing them though. You have to keep the keys on your side if you want to keep winning.

it flags the rest of the though as condescension, and nobody likes a condescending prick/cunt.

Cause it's patronizing as fuck and nobody likes that on topics they (think they're) knowledgeable about.

>age not 6 million

JUST

I'm kind of ok with this.

power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have

Sauli Niinistö is the most powerful because Putin bends the knww to him.

russia has a lower gdp then fucking italy

Because you haven't been on Sup Forums for long enough.

but Putin's cool, I don't mind personally.

What's the actual backstory on this? It looks like Putin is brofisting a sidewalk vagina.

Yeah, sorry, but after all these years you have to be fucking outright delusional to not see Putin and his gang for the killers that they are.

Read pic related - a really good read

Remind me who got what they wanted in Syria?
USA or Russia?

>isnt putin the richest person in the world?
I mean he could be but I doubt it.
He essentially has the entire Russian budget to do with as he pleases.
I dont know why he would need all that money that people say he has. What woukd he do with it?
He already has anything he wants and the kind of power no money can buy.

I don't see any pipelines being built there anytime soon, if that's what you mean.

He's a shareholder of companies like Gazprom, Sberbank, Rosneft, etc.
I'm guessing he wants to secure a future for his daughters (and his supposedly secret son) before he retires/gets taken out by a coup.

I don't know enough about other Euro opposition. Not sure what is opposition in USA, they've only got 2 parties.

>No Rothschilds or Rockefellers

Fake news

>and his supposedly secret son
Dont think thats a thing.
His daughters are already pretty secure and married off to rich men.
I mean ofcourse he has money and he has a lot of it. But it's not something like what people say.
Also fun fact: back in the day Putin just wanted to be head of Gazprom, when he and his friends became close to power. That was all he wanted. Then I guess he realized he could be something much more at seized that opportunity. And boy did they celebrate when he won kek.
Although I probably shouldnt be saying this.

>And boy did they celebrate when he won kek.
How did they celebrate?

Russia has 8,000 nukes, the US has 7,300 which means that Russia has more nukes than all "western" countries combined.
USA + UK + France + Israel

This makes Putin the most powerfull man in the world.