Has Sup Forums ever racemixed?

With so many threads about it, surely some of you have tried?

Is it worth it? Did it change your view of minorities?

I fucked a puerto rican stripper I went to highschool with.

It was...eh. Nothing really different from fucking a white girl except she was cool with me cumming on her face.

Seriously why are their so many race mixing threads? it's always white man-black/Asian women aswell

I dated a hispanic girl during high school. Black hair, glasses, so cute. She was my first girlfriend.

I still miss her sometimes.

Would you do it now? Or was it before you were racist?

It's slightly less degenerate for men to racemix.

it totally reinforced my views on women

Yes, but it's pretty degenerate, I wouldn't do it again, and I would definitely never have children with them. Also do Castizas who are basically white count as race mixing?

No, but I wish I did

dating or having sex isn't "racemixing"

race mixing is having a kid

Why?

I have fucked a Chinese girl and a Puerto Rican. They were both good. Also a half Afghan half Irish girl. She was great.

Fucked some asian chick I met at a club once. Pussies pussy

Good question, I would defiantly have sex with a non white but I would like my children to look like me which means i wouldn't breed.
>I do believe that is what puts most men off interracial relationships. Most aren't racist but would just like children that look like them.

I'd still do it, yeah.

It is. The nigger man germs taint the woman.

> Does _____ count as racemixing?

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.

Is the skinny one Venezuelan?

No, it isn't. The reason spics even exist today is because the Spanish conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants.

Well Sup Forums is retarded and autistic about stuff like what qualifies as white. Would it be racemixing for me to fuck a Greek, Italian, or Spanish woman? A lot of white Latin Americans are just as white as they are.

Yeah I think so, the one in the middle is Venezuelan I think.

im about to cause i cant find any woman

I was making a food shortage joke m8

I'm the product of race mixing. Don't fucking do it you cunts.

White loving black girls are super submissive.

>>is because the Spanish conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants
>be stuck on ship for months and months
>every once in a while see one your crewmates take the cleaning boy into a dark corner of the ship and force him to suck them off
>finally reach shore
>a bunch of short, fit, naked brown girls are running around
>you haven't seen a woman in a year
>fuck as much as you possibly can
you know you would do the same thing

what mix?

Maybe so, but if I knew what would happen hundreds of years later, I'd rip off my own dick.

yes

> latina
> jew
> black/white mix

No

and stop making these threads

fag

Yeah
1.hapa Korean and white girl, her pussy was legit the tightest I've ever fugged, was polite, soft spoken, knew how to cook, cute AF. Would have betrayed my genetic heritage for.
2.Sicilian, would not do again. Crazy drama, borderline retarded, thought she was hotter than she actually is/was, loose pussy that literally looked like the roastie meme. He mom was a great cook tho, housewife abilities must skip a generation.

Haven't been dating since I live in a brown area of Cali. FML being flirted with by Mexicans, Blacks and Arabs.

i fucked a half black girl in college

so i'm only half sorry

Got a blowie from a nigger once, that's far enough on the degenerate scale desu

would you prefer if all of those partially white hispanics be replaced by full blown natives?

Also are black women really better at sex? Seems like a bbc-tier meme that degenerates say

I fucked a half white half native american a few times.
She looked white.

I would racemix if I could.
At this rate, I'm gonna die alone.

To Hell with racial purity if my genes are to be for naught.

Yes. Like my forefathers before me

I don't think i've ever even touched a latino/black chick even

That's mainly because there's no such
thing as blacks/latinos in Straya'
(They make up less than 1% of pop)

It's true.

t. Knower

>Racemixing is ba-

I didn't get to stick it in her but I came on a Haitian girls booty, and ate her out. 9/10

I dated a girl from Germany who only got tan skin and slightly Asian eyes - she was 5'9 and asians looked at her like she was some kind of alien

That's as far as I've gone though when it comes to that

I fucked a black prostitute thirty minutes ago

Most of the natives were killed off by diseases. White genes boosted their immunity.

I'm not racist cause of the women

if she had straight hair then she would be attractive.

>Germany

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
get absolutely shat the fuck on

I've only ever been with two black girls
one gave the best head of my life
the other was a prude and pretty much only wanted to fuck missionary, her body was amazing though

>White people have attractive facial features

No shit, that's why we have sex with white people, retardo.

You would regret altering the gene pool of an entire population with that of your own?
Could you be any more beta? You're quite literally fucking the white into them.

Yes last year I had sex with an Asian girl and a black girl.

The Asian girl was super cute and playful. Amazing ass, good pussy. The only negative was her pussy tasted different than my white ex's. Not bad, just different. Kind of Lo Meiny.

The black girl was hot as fuck, but smelled like an ugly girl. She didn't have that sweet smell that white girls do, she smelled like lotion and must. Clean, though. Great body, super firm ass, nice pussy.

Asians and white girls are the best. Black girls are very different than white girls, but I can see how some guys can prefer them. The Asians are more comfortable and relaxed than white girls, but less slutty. The black girls are as slutty as white girls but like I said, expect an alien experience.

I almost hooked up with a Rican girl last year too. She was super passionate, amazing ass and tits, great kisser, but we were in my car and some people saw us so she called it off.

White girls and Asians, man. White girls can get too mundane so be lax with how much you indulge.

that's not what I'm saying
if they didn't mix then all of south america would just be native genetics wise
is that what you would have preferred?

Most I've done is chat with an Asian Doll on Tinder.
Never got anywhere, as usual.

>preferring your mixed girls with straight hair instead of curly
shit taste

I've never slept with non-whites but non-white strippers are usually wilder girls so maybe.

no because I'm not a white female whore that would fuck a cactus if the media said it was cool to

>d

It looks like a brush. Seriously wasn't it a Sup Forums consensus that white facial features are the best and that attractive black girls have white features.

I'm a tight aryan 3.14 girl and I've tried BBC after getting redpilled desu

It's not that bad. I'm still a white nationalist though.

It can be arranged. Curls better though imo

>there's no such thing as blacks in Straya'

You have noongas LOL

Black and Jewish

Why is she so tempting?

To you. I think her hair is cute.
Pure straight hair is disgusting and gook-tier. The most attractive hair is wavy or curly.

I fucked a whitewashed Indian girl. Extremely loose pussy; it was horrible sex.
Also fucked a half white/half sandnigger girl, very tight pussy, almost too tight.

I guess

I think women like this should be thrown in with the deportation lots into africa and see how much they can take then.
They'd be dead from too much tribesmen dick in a week, and a weak genetic link would be removed.
It's what they deserve.

it was literally the worst thing i've ever done

she like held me down and tried to touch my prostate

kept trying to kiss me and I was like, "dude chill"

I dated a Hispanic who turned into a tumblrette and our relationship crashed harder than Malaysian airlines

I'm talking about dem afrikangz
Of course there's abo cunts in australia

they still make up less than 1% of the pop tho

Yeah, it was aight. Black girl, Hispanic girls, and an Indian (feather) girl.

>MFW the Indian told me she was impressed I could "handle an ethnic girl"

nope, never. aint planning to do so.

till now all blonde and redhead masterrace-tier.

Why do white women want their children to be ugly and look nothing like them?

wavy but still straight. Not nappy as blacks like to do when they say they're going natural which means they can say goodbye to a boyfriend.
>Does anyone black or white like Nappy hair

Brazil promoted racemixing through a "whitening" agenda from the 1860s onward. Look how that turned out.

How so? There was only limited mixing in the colonies, and we were solidly white with only a tiny injun population until (((1965))). Sure, there would have been full-blown Indios all over South America, but whites would naturally dominate just like here. Not to mention they could have applied Argentina-style ethnic cleansings.

>I'd never fuck a bla-

-ck girl

finished it for you :)

Brushes are made of straight hair, genius, how the hell does that look like a brush? Her's puffy and nice looking. That's not kinky niggerhair, it's curls.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this thread?

I'm down for fucking just about every race except for blacks
I just cannot find blacks attractive

If its fine for a white man to racemix. What about a race mixed child breeding with a white woman?

Jew's bow to the Bogdanoffs

Only two black dolls have ever wanted to fuck me & wouldn't you know they were the generic, 80% ugly ones.
It's so hard to find attractive black women here, I'm thinking congo & nigeria produce the ugliest since they're all horrible here.
Oh well, America in a few months, I can start afresh in my hunt for brown sugar there.

Fucking=\= procreating or marrying.

She fucked up. Hard.

>Not nappy as blacks like to do when they say they're going natural
Except isn't kinky negro hair. It's curly. There is a clear difference between her and the girl you posted.

Bad.
Any time it's a White Woman fucking another race it's bad.
When your men fuck other races it's domination, when you let other races fuck your women it's submission.

>very tight pussy, almost too tight

taht's cause arabs don't fuk around as much. Whitewashing == slut washing.

Married an Argentinian

Cant find a date in your own race smacks of pleb or wannabe tier

>Brazil promoted racemixing through a "whitening" agenda from the 1860s onward. Look how that turned out.
That's different to sailing to some faraway land and creampieing all the exotic pussy you can find, only to return home and settling down with a European wife.

You're immigrating to America? What state? My family came a long time ago, I want to go to Ireland sometime

>data mining
>not knowing minorites personally causes racism and encountring them makes you love getting beaten up and spat on

This has nothing to do with politics

Why are you on a politics board if you're here just to talk about fucking niggers? This is not Sup Forums

Never with lasting consequences and I've made sure of it. While I'd never breed with an asian girl, they're fun to fuck and forget and I'll admit I've considered taking a black girl back to the good ole days behind the plantation house.

Its good to fuck exotic bitches for the ego boost and feeling of conquest but be damn careful not to spawn any filthy halfbreed children or worse be caught in the child support net by a darksinned whore. In a better and saner world we'd just have exotic cuties as slaves in whorehouses but until then I can emphasize enough that you have to be careful.

Nah just working for me uncle for a few months.
You should visit the West when you're here, it's the most beautiful part.
The East is very urbanised.

Reminder: If you fuck niggers you're not just race mixing but species mixing. You need to be treated the same way as mudsharks and disclose your transgression to future White women so they'll know you're contaminated.

You're retarded

T. Nigger