I'm sure a bullet to put through the skull of the man climbing the ladder is less than $36

I'm sure a bullet to put through the skull of the man climbing the ladder is less than $36.

>Razor wire
>Knife-tops
>Predator drones and seismic activity detectors
>No home-depots in Mexico

Good luck, Kevin.

Goodbye

FPBP

.50 cal rounds go for around $36 dollars a round.

Try coming over with a reformed immigration policy, paco.

The wall is a just a prerequisite for the right to come to the discussion table. While amnesty may come to a large fraction of current illegal aliens (due to realistic scope), the takeaway will be a stricter policy against any future aliens

We want to shoot him in the head to send a message, not vaporize him on an atomic level.

Even over here it's 5USD equivalent.

PROBLEM: $36 LADDER
SOLUTION: 0.75$ BULLET

Hahhaha no they dont nigger. Jesus christ, theyre 4-7 dollars a round.

>implying any Mexipoor has 36$ to spare

The wall is a deterrent, designed to slow down anybody trying to cross long enough for border control to come and arrest them.

Fucking slide thread

I thought the great wall o trump was gonna be more like the iron curtain

Is it going to be full on 2 story tall steel wall?

Nazi

Try it, I fucking dare you taconigger.

Problem: Someone paid you to post this on Sup Forums
Solution: Put that money into fixing the VA Hospital.

Mine the goddamn thing.

Try carrying that shit through miles of desert along with provisions and water, after you've offered your wife and daughter to be raped by coyotes.

Yeah, that's why the Berlin wall didn't work at all. East Germans didn't know what ladders were.

> Can't tell the difference between Australia and New Zealand

> A fucking leaf.

Every single time.

36$? HAHAHAHAHH it's pedroland bro shit is like 40cents down there in the shit plains.

At the rate we're going I wouldn't be surprised if we have predator drones patrolling the borders soon enough like in Babylon A.D.

No its because the capitalist devils were lied to and noone wanted to leave the glorious communist utopia.

If they could build a $36 ladder, they should be able to build a country that isn't shit.

Why not build a huge moat behind the wall filled with hydrofluoric acid. That will take care of the bodies at least, no trace of them, no body no crime.

>sage

>mexicans actually believe this

I wouldn't talk too much shit, Justin. Your dollars are approaching peso-tier.

>problem: $36 ladder
>solution: $0.27 M193

test neutron bomb along border....leave it radioactive
build few 10s of miles at highway parrts
hek we gota store atomic weaste somewhere right?

It will probably look just like the wall in Israel.

Slats of concrete lined up in a trough. Theirs are maybe 60' or so

>implying Mexicans don't deserve to be shot with shitty walmart ammo.

This argument implies that the plan is to build a wall and then just walk away, and that we aren't going to put more resources into the border patrol and increase the security on that front.