Yeah!!!1

Yeah!!!1
Fuck clean drinking water!
Why did you vote for killing Americans with lead poisoning, Sup Forums?

>Bernie talking about clean drinking water.
Kind of ironic after he voted to dump radiocative waste in a texas town full of mexicans drinking water.

He's just helping out a buddy, is all. I mean, we all know who sells the best water filters around here, right?

kinda ironic that you're complaining about it

Oh shit say it with me: Government subsidised Infowars water filters.

FUCK YEAAA

I love paying astronomical prices for just green energy. Subsidizing with coal is so 2016.

I love it when Bernie gets mad

I don't really care, just pointing it out. The water I drink is poisoned by the Democrats and nothing can change that.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Unclean Drinking Water Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Filter The Water Like Nigga Visit Infowarsshop.com Haha

>Trump is giving speech
>"We're gonna heckle him!"
>half-heartedly boo but nobody can really hear you
>laugh nervously when he vows to drain the swamp
>sit there awkwardly while everyone else is wildly clapping
>in other words, completely pussy out
>78% of (((CNN))) viewers approved of the speech
>"...fuck, ummmm..."
>go after the speech the next day like it was the worst thing ever

Is Bernie trying to cover up the fact that he gave Trump a standing ovation at a few points?

This.

>not having a natural well on your property

you deserve to die of lead poisoning :^)

Just run the tap over a magnet to take the lead out.

Bernie is such a raging faggot and the definition of an envious loser, hope he dies from diarreah so all these faggots cry and leave school/work for a month

>incoherent

boy you dumb.

>throw loads of government regulatory shitshow together and call it a "clean water bill"
>try to get rid of government regulatory shitshow
>"HOW COULD ANYONE BE AGAINST CLEAN WATER, THE MONSTER!!!!"

>oi vey goyim! How dare you stop us from having total control of the fresh water supply!
>d-don't you care about the children? We're doing this for the children, goyim!

Ovens are inefficient and polluting. Next time we holocaust you kikes we're just using lead-free bullets.

This buy your water filter now

you don't dump radioactive waste. it goes in barrels and you just put it somewhere

"Clean Water Rule" is another nonsense feel-good name the government gives everything that strips people of their rights. Like the PATRIOT Act. You aren't UNPATRIOTIC, are you?

Sage. No one here voted for Trump. It is just Hill shills now. We've moved on to a new site.