HERE IT COMES: Women hit the wall epidemic!

Journalist and author Helena Frith Powell, 48, lives in France and Abu Dhabi. She says: I was 38
> It was ten years ago, almost to the day. I was 38 and driving into our local village in France when I caught sight of myself in my rear view mirror. There was a criss-cross of wrinkles across my forehead and around my eyes.
> Just the other day, a friend and I were discussing a man she knows who, at the age of 44, has just married a 22-year-old.
> Rather depressingly it dawned on me that, given the choice, men of my generation probably don’t want anything to do with women my age.

archive.is/1XgGQ

No shit. When you are old and MALE, you grow a beard and can hide your wrinkles, plus you have a house and car, and you are THE SHIT.

20 year old guys are broke as fuck, live at home, and the girl wants to ride dick. She cant ride dick at his parents house, so they hook up with an older man with money, a place, and decent looks. I see 40 year old dudes with 20 year old girls all the time.

Dis nigga is 60 and slays pussy, Who wants a woman after 40 unless you are in love and she has your kids?

That's why men has it all its nature.

It's one of nature's cruelest doubt standards and dichotomies.

I'm closing in on 30. I'm educated, making good progress in my career, have money in my pocket, work hard to stay in decent shape, and have good people giving me advice on style. I was a fucking loser in high school. Thing got better in college (I did okay, but it could always have been better) but as an adult on my own I feel like I've finally woken up. I feel like my life has truly begun and I have more confidence than ever before. This started around 25.

The roles have reversed. Men have all the power at my age. It's a poor, poor woman who doesn't understand her situation.

That's why you work hard and get shit and the women will come. Dress nice, get a place and don't give a fuck.

Worst case once you hit 35, freeze your sperm just in case you want kids down the road, find a fertile 25 year old and make dem white babies even if you are 65.

exactly. when people say enjoy high school because its the best years of your life, they are all losers. I was nobody in high school and then had no problems in uni. Once I got a good job, live was good and women seemed to just come around without me even trying.

I'm loving this implication that older women don't go absolutely horny for young dick

Holy shit. I remember hearing people say, "High school is the best years of your life." I remember thinking then that it's bullshit. I'm glad I was right. While it's certainly the easiest time of your life it's certainly not the best.

When will women learn that their virginity is the only valuable thing they will ever have?

not rly dude
i cant legally have threesomes with 13 year old black hair blue eyed virgins ever again

because the people who were saying it's the "best years" didn't think you're some asocial permavirgin, who was permanently sad in high school, ONLY because of girls

I don't know about virginity. When I think of the future Mrs. user I don't think of a virgin, but a girl who has been "Miss Monogamy" her whole life. Sure she's had a few sexual partners but always only in the context of a committed relationship.

Also, I know a few Chads. I can verify how they don't marry the party girl. When the time comes to settle down they always go for the relatively conservative girl who will be the future mother of their children.

>Journalist
Thats a dealbreaker for me

Posts like are bizarre, to be honest, and there are a lot of them. It imagines men - if not humans in general - as cold, calculating machines capable of representing their self-interest with rationality and detachment to pursue sexual gratification, as if that is the aim of life. The reality is that kind of lifestyle is lonely and miserable unless you're a psychopath. Men need longterm relationships and deep emotional investment as much as women do. No one is winning this game.

Old men can have healthy children at any age.

For a woman, the older they are, the higher chance of autism they will have.

can confirm, asked out a cutie cashier who would always spill her spaghetti around me, turned out to be a 17 year old virgin, and now she is preg

Women have autism at every age

Id bang any age charlize to be honest family

>given the choice, men of my generation probably don’t want anything to do with women my age.

>chooses to be a cumbucket
>complains when men don't want an old, used and wrinkled cumbucket

>bizarre
Not really tea/bro/. It's the simple truth. I've lived this change going from nothing to something and having my circumstances evolve. I'm not meaning to brag but I truly feel like I see women broadly for what they are. I see the social dynamics clearly for the first time. I've witnessed the girls who would never give me the time of day become single moms, end up in occupations they hate, or end up divorcing. I agree there's a degree of coldness. My life is a success by almost any measure. Sure it might be cold, but it's true.

>> Rather depressingly it dawned on me that, given the choice, men of my generation probably don’t want anything to do with women my age.

There's no "probably" about it

Generally people who say that are complete losers as adults so their high point when looking back at life was fucking Stacy after the prom.

I pity the fools who don't know the joys of always bettering yourself day after day.

I never look back with regret or longing because I know every day I become a better version of myself.

>no mommy gf to make me feel good "down there"

i literally shouted no when i saw that last picture, she looked so good in snow white wtf??

I don't care how old she is, I would wife Charlize Theron in a heartbeat.

the truth is you cant emotionally expose yourself to a woman at all because if you show weakness she cant get wet and you have a dead bedroom which is the cause of all problems. so the concept of a relationship is flawed from the beginning.

>mfw have always had a thing for the mid thirty year old women

It's almost my time to shine, boys. When i'm thirty and open to thirty year old women that are baby crazy, I'll finally find someone!

Who are we kidding, not even baby crazy girls are interested in a wizard. I should just embrace the co2 meme in my garage soon.

Mans are fertile well into 70+ years old and beyond, unless you are not healthy.

There's a chick at my work. She's fast approaching the wall being 28 years old. She's definitely cute and attractive but she's an absolute used up whore.
It's funny to me because I'm in my thirties and do well for myself. Recently a lot of the other women I work with started pushing me to ask her out and telling me that I should date her. During this time she got really flirtatious and goofy around me. I didn't want to ask her out because I knew she's a roastie about to hit the wa, despite still being attractive.
So we come to today when she's gleefully bragging to all the women about how she has started fucking a fairly wealthy guy over the weekend. I chuckled to myself about how much of a gold digger she is. Later, one of the women who said I should ask her out mentioned I might have missed my chance and I replied, in a joking way (but I obviously meant it) that I'm not interested in gold digging, loose women. The woman I was having a conversation with actually laughed and then knowingly nodded and patted me on the shoulder and then walked away.

The way women will support each other and try to convince men to marry whores is astounding. At least many of them are honest when you speak the truth though.

God damn I'm getting depressed watching women my age decompose by the minute. Aging is yet another thing they somehow manage to fuck up. I've realized that if I ever even have a choice I'll most likely be alone forever, because mother of fuck are women disgusting once they leave their teens. Meanwhile at 25 I still get asked if I can drink or if I'm even out of my teens.

>fucking Stacy after the prom
LOL. Who didn't fuck Stacy after prom? Both an hour later and years and years later, right? I fucked Stacy after a Chi Omega charity event...along with everyone else. Stacy was and is nothing special.

That's my point you'd have to have had a pretty sad life for that to be the high point.

this. I live in the basement of a gay guy who is 45 and gets hit on ALL the time by girls.

>I live in the basement of a gay guy

Can you tell that to the Japanese so we get more variety in animu?

These past their prime old girls still want high status men but their best way to get such men is hampered by their looks having faded in a big way.

The older men they would like have acquired more wealth and control over their own lives and can attract much younger women.

She can curse her wretched fate but she can't change reality.

This is why women trip over themselves trying to get married as soon as possible. They lose massive amounts of social capital as they age whereas men gain it.

yeh the life gets better at 30 meme only pans out if you have been actively working on yourself for the last 30 years of your life. otherwise you just end up as a 30 year old witht the status of a 15 year old.

Womb ends.

>Men need longterm relationships and deep emotional investment as much as women do.
This is not true

but who is dad

Can we just take a second to appreciate how well we men age, given we've taken care of ourselves?

I was just like you man. I look really young and despite being in my thirties I still get figured for being 25, give or take a year. I've been working for a long time now and am very well off due to hard work. Women didn't want shit from me back then but now I'm swimming in early twenty something women.

Don't worry, as long as you stay fit and continue to work on your financial position the women,(the YOUNG women) will eventually come chasing after you. Now if you waste your life and don't stay healthy you'll be forever alone, so focus on yourself, take pussy when you can get it and just keep working for yourself. In time you'll find women salivating over your wallet and well aged looks.

POST TITS

dog is dad

>Men need longterm relationships and deep emotional investment as much as women do.

men arent the ones deciding to not have long term relationships. women are. men are then forced to live in that world without long term relationships, the only thing they can do about it is adapt and make the best of it.

not rly turtles age better
everything ages better than human females 2bh

your future wife's son is a qt

>tfw no turtle gf
Why live.

Its right about the time they hit 27 that they suddenly want to settle down with a "good man". That's the time we're about to take off like a fucking rocket. Don't fall for it.

This guy is right. That's almost my position too.

Nah, I have work, whiskey, and the occasional hook up. I've been with the long term girl, with the house, dog, and white picket fence. Fuck that shit, its not the 1950s anymore bud. Im just gonna better myself, do what i want to do, and fuck young strange.

why live indeed

>basement+gay

say what

Masturbation is free. And for platonic affection and comradery there is pets.

Women need to up their game and start pretending to give a shit again. Because I've stopped looking altogether and my once dire financial situation has done a complete 180.

Live for yourself. Women don't deserve to be chased.

Kek

I can corroborate that. 26-28 is when the vast majority of my friends got married.

thanks leaf
this is gold

tbf people who are losers in high school usually have a reason for it, when they grow up they're just meeting other losers who have money to play with. just because you have a little money doesn't change that your personality is lame.

Found the woman.
Don't worry about us kiddo, I'm in my thirties and slaying early twenty-something pussy right now. I'm rarely alone, and I actually enjoy the times my house is empty and I'm just watching tv or playing a videogame, all by myself.

I'll be honest though, there's this 19 year old girl who is pretty clean and damn gorgeous to boot. She wants to date me and I've been thinking about taking her up on that offer. Who knows, she might be the first to tame me in a long while.

partially true
you get bonus stats as older no matter what
women like an authority figure and being the older dude establishes the relationship moreso than when of equal/younger ages where they shittest more

Stop being a faggit and bust your nut in a few belles.

I would marry that 39 year old in a heartbeat.

damn leaf, sorry about your dad

well... you have a point.

Really nice of him to put the computer that close to the radiator

>It must be muh wrinkles

Or maybbbbeeee it's your shit personality. Maybe your vanity and self absorbed mindset.

But sure, let's go with a mild man-blame on why you're alone and that man, (((how DARE HE))), date a woman half his age.

>i fap over wrinkly women
>wrinkly women dont want me
well fuck

working on yourself is a meme. if you are a loser you're a loser every day. if you stop being a loser you don't have to do anything but not being a loser. getting in perfect shape, cool clothes, etc all that is bullshit unless you enjoy it.

why does he have army men in his beard hair

the only difference between a girl sleeping with you or not is literally your grooming, your ripped masculine body and your clothes

lmao

Day of the stingray when?

This. Women are very, very vain.

just try it

I don't understand. I'm still a youngfag, 20, and things have started to look up, in no small way due to my efforts. Good job, more money than ever before (not that that's hard thing to do) and I can finally be the man of the house. But that's the problem.

You guys want to get a young girl KNOWING she gets wet at the thought of your account's balance, not anything else.
She won't know or care about how hard you had to work to get there. The sleepless nights, the bloodshot eyes, the tired back, the harsh, rough skin on your hands, the pain and suffering and hardship you had to endure to get there.

I've already started to get women's attention, and it makes me sick, to the bottom of my heart.
How could you share your lives with someone who didn't have to bleed and anguish and despair to attain greatness? Someone who just sees you for what you are, not what you were? Someone who would happily ignore you, were you a decade younger? Ignored like we actually were, because heaven and the Lord know nobody gave a fuck about us in high school.

what if I told you that getting in shape, cool clothes, etc is the thing that transforms you from a loser to a non-loser?

This is my favorite example.

this is so much better when you play American marches over it

But look at how free they are. Free to never have kids, work in a cubicle, and own lots of cats!

If that 39 year old would just eat a few carbohydrates she'd look pretty good instead of like the crypt keeper.

>not being able to legally fuck 14 year old virgins anymore

If you're good looking in highschool it really is paradise.

the dyke hair doesn't help

I would still crush her m8 and you're a faggot if you wouldn't

>I live in the basement of a gay guy who is 45

Im 46. My wife is 25. I married her when she was a 19 year old virgin. I dont regret it. Women in their 40s are disgusting.

>wrinkly women dont want me
go to dance classes, things like ballroom, swing, salsa, tango.
you'll fuck so many wrinkly 35+ you won't be able to believe it.

Please tell me you pay your rent with money.

I'm a 36 year old male and I straight gave up on dating , there's really no point in this day and age.

I have a nice house, nice car, and great friends. I have been married in the past, and I didn't have nice things at the time. It took years of being single to accumulate the things in life I now enjoy , I am not going to risk it all on a romantic entanglement. Sure, I'd of loved to have kids, and a traditional family, but that's not what the dating scene is about anymore.

they do, its harder unless the woman is good looking despite age?

Once your hormone wears out you'll think more clearly.

For women it's menopause. For man, it's around age 30.

>you'll fuck so many wrinkly 35+ you won't be able to believe it.

Excellent post

Have you met young men? Most 18 -22 year old men would fuck an 80 year old woman, she has a warm hole to stick a dick in

Divorce wife when she hits the wall find younger one. Repeat. Tom you smart turkey.

>thst fucking delicious feel when you get to be a wealthy 30 year old and, through a fucking divine intervention, manage to meet up with your old high school crush who put you through agony, cucked you with Chad and geromes, and now she's a husk of a single mother with nothing but other sad fat ugly single fat mother friends, and she tries flirting with you completely unaware of who you were
>and then you turn around and give her a look, and you see that momentary look in her eye of recognition. Is that hope? Or fear?
>and with the justice of god and the smugness of devils you look right at her and say
>sorry I don't date losers

Fucking beautiful, lads

I was sort of a loser in high school but I still managed to have a solid 7/10 girlfriend with an 8/10 body. It was awesome when it was happening, but looking back the nostalgia is even better. The biggest challenge was finding a place where we could be comfy and not be disturbed. Her parents went out of town one weekend. It was the best weekend of my entire adolescence.

Yeah, but you don't really see poor as shit 40 year old men, doing this type of stuff with 20 year olds, everyone has to do something.

If some guy wants to keep banging 20 year old pussi, he has to have his (man) shit in order.

If some chick wants to keep banging 20 year old dudes, she has to have her (woman) shit in order.

It's a fair deal, the only people who don't like it have problems.

this