MSM Promotes Bilderberg attendee / Globalist Oprah Winfrey for 2020 Democrat ticket

>MSM promoting this. And of course, being a black woman is their next virtue signaling card

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/oprah-2020-winfrey-hints-presidential-run-against-trump-n727591

>Oprah attends Bilderberg meetings with elites

emsnews.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/bilderberger-secret-name-list-leaked-in-germany/

>Oprah promotes population control

lazarus5712.wordpress.com/tag/oprah-winfrey/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxYh1w0CFQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She will be an Illuminati candidate of the International Jewly against Trump

Expect both race and gender card being used in next elections.

She is pure evil.

Checked!

>hey we lost to a TV star
>how about we get our own TV star for 2020?
>BRILLIANT!
k

Can't wait for the day that cards are no longer used and actual issues matter.

OTOH population control sure beats the fuck out of immigrants.

desu I'd vote Oprah over Hillary anyday. I feel Oprah's got a good head on her.

To be honest with you, she's actually in a position where she might qualify. She's not your typical memey actor or something, she's a well known American icon who has her own TV station and is also a billionaire unlike some faggy actor or musician threatening to run.

I wouldnt doubt it, early in her career she interviewed white supremacists on her show and would be a huge welfare advocate in the eyes of americans

Literally Calígula.

What a time to live.

everyone will have a car at least

if she runs she's a guaranteed win

not Hillary 2016 guaranteed but Obama 2008 guaranteed

>tfw where her 1988 interview of Trump is heavy-handed foreshadowing for the 2020 showdown between the two

the fendipitous eggmen are returning soon

Single black female.
President?

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAÀAÀAAAAA

may I just have a moment to bas in the glow of victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxYh1w0CFQA

REEEE

Caligula did nothing wrong
She's a Nero

k avialable. 5 dollar dlc.

Incumbents always have a big advantage. She also has a weird past of childhood physical/emotional abuse, isn't married, is in creepy eugenics organizations, etc.

Obama was Literally Who when he ran in 2008 and promised to fight the establishment. Oprah is the establishment.

>celebrity
>black
>woman
she'll get the woman's and the black vote, she has the 2020 election in the bag. as much as the left says demagogues are bad because trump, they'll use oprah as one in 2020 without any qualms

>and the black vote
>implying

Oprah v Ivanka

That would be fucking intense

It seems the population they have in mind for elimination is the entire western world, or at least it's fair skinned residents.

Those days have been gone since '08
Forget voting based on issues, it's all about getting somebody who represents you by being of your kind