These are all the churches in Poland

These are all the churches in Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always loved Poland

Me too.

whats the state of german diaspora there? if i ever move im not touching merkelland, and i don't trust the mountain jews.

when you say churches what exactly does that mean

So? You'll probably find the same density in other European countries like for example Italy.

I thought after the war most of the Germans were forced to move to German lands.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II

Not enough churches.

>Slupsk

Godless heathens.

someone post pubs in the uk and migrant sex attacks in germany for the keks

Do Europeans have parks? Is there much wilderness in your countries?

Well they're all catholic so that sort of defeats the purpose.

Fuck you and Martin Luther you gay retard

reformation was a mistake

And Mcdonalds in the usa

lmao.
see this

now show the furry map

>Is there much wilderness in your countries?
There are many forests etc.
I don't think it's comparable to some of the basically uncharted stuff you guys have. For example here in Germany the only reason we still have forests is because the nobles wanted somewhere to hunt.

Your country was a mistake.

Hello there my Christian brother.

Luther was the start of degeneracy.
They can burn in hell, and i am not even catholic and give a shit about the pope.

at least the dude from my country you posted

Anyone have a church map for the US?

try italy now please

My country, in the same way as your country was founded on enlightened principles that were corrupted with time until they became detrimental.

There was no Germany back then you retard

something like this for exemple,
pic from random village on google

if this was a map of canada, the crosses would represent cucks and garbage bags (muslims).

discuss.

THIS !

Poland must be the least degenerate country in the EU.

No it wasn't. Your country was always corrupt. That's why 40 years later it started the worst war in human history, then repeated the same mistake 20 years after that.

>typical red brick sidewalks
>overgrown weeds
>nicely remodeled church
>eu funds seen as traffic improvements

yep thats the polska i visited last summer

But quite literally HOW and WHY?

They Build even a Arragorn Statue !! check this !

there was even ones in the desert in the rust belt lol

i prefer burger king desu mcdonalds has gone down the sjw route,i wish we had wendys over here.

Germany has been a curse on Europe since 1914. Even to this day you're stirring trouble for your neighbors.

Where did the sinagogs go?

IIRC, it was originally a local German website, so that's why it shows so many furries in Germany.

Doesn't change the degeneracy factor, but there certainly is a bias in it.

Based leaf thanks bro

i see venezuela flag, why?

good, we don't want your kind here

building!!! why so many building of churches

which

been to gdansk, its all polish now

there were germanics, which germany was kind of named after

Germany was founded from the desire of the German people to have one nation as to not be trampled by England and France again like they were so many times in the past.
Wanting for your people not to suffer isn't corruption.
And you have absolutely no idea about the first world war if you think Germany started it.
The WW1 went big because of a chain reaction in defence pacts. And if you honestly believe the "Hitler was a warmongering maniac who wanted to burn Europe to the ground", then I can't help you.
Look into what your leaders (Americans and English) did and said during that time and compare that with Hitler.
Churchill even imprisoned and tortured Rudolf Hess who was send to England to negotiate peace.
Read what I wrote above.
You're right about the now though, which is what I said.
However thinking America isn't detrimental to the world and the European people in it's current form is delusional. Hint: The USA is the reason Merkel is even able to call in all these people from the middle east.

most of europe are germanics and have germanic genes at most
romans not killing them all was a huge mistake and change the world forever

damn hitler really did a number on them didn't he?

>here is the density of Christcucks
ftfy

yeah, every village has a church, isn't that normal in leafland?

Despite being a 60% atheist country, France has churches in every village and several per city. Sad!

There's a church in literally every fucking shitvillage in Germany.

How is this map any special? Murifags just baffled byEuropean density,
in contrast to their inhabitable wasteland.

There is a sizable German minority in Opole Voivodeship, which has minority rights (such as learning German as a native language in school, using German when dealing with public administration etc.), they even have a guaranteed place for their MP.

If we talk about churches, rate my parish church

In 2004, 3.5% of the citizens of Poland identified as non-believers or indifferent religiously. According to the Eurobarometer survey in 2005 80% of Polish citizens said they believed in the existence of God, a further 15% – in unspecified higher power, and another 3% – not determined. In 2007, 6% identified as a non-believer, the religiously indifferent or undecided Such a statement is a description of the results of the examination, but the details given in the table of results do not add up to this value.

Polish citizens – this means that this group has doubled its size within two years However, according to the survey from 2012 the number of people in Poland declare atheism, agnosticism or atheism was 4.2% and disbelief 6%. And, according to studies Eurobarometer in the same year 2% of the population of Poland were atheists, and 3% were agnostics and otherwise non-denominational.

According to the results of Census of Population and Housing 2011 individuals who claim not to belong to any religion accounted for 31 March 2011, 2.41% of the total Polish population. While taking into account that 7.1% covered by the census did not answer the question on religion, and to 1.63% not determined the matter, they accounted for 2.64% of those who responded to the question about religious affiliation.

According to data published in 2015 r by GUS concerning the faith of Poles most atheists are in Warsaw and Zielona Gora.