defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=wisCnD0_Tfg
youtube.com/watch?v=WHjWJ9WBPEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is getting out of hand

MIIIIIIIKEEEEEEE

SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck off.

can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened?

MIKE CUT HIM OFF. I WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!

He chimped out on his caller and made an ass of himself without even realizing it. His career is basically over now.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&t=2159s

F

Molyneux had a show where he made himself look bad and people are blowing it out of proportion. There are a handful of shills with repetitive copypasta making threads and replying to them.

F

also we found out he is a cult leader
defoo.org/inner-circle/

I think he can recover if he apologizes.

HE NAMED THE JEW AGAIN

shill harder (((ShariaBlue)))

there's 1 american, 1 dude from estonia and 1 dude from the UK who are paid to post shit

He doesn't have to apologize. It was nothing but a bad video. It will be forgotten in a month.

[F]uck you.

Saged

F

we will miss him

It's so strange to know he actually rented out an apartment in NY for his acolytes to congregate in

Creepy stuff

I got the gestalt for you- there are shills who claim that Moly is ultra rational, and ultra libertarian- when infact he's a cult leader, who sucks at debating- and we can't even be sure that he's not simply a tool of the deep state.

Quick rundown

link?

Defoo.org or whatever website shariablue has set up that they pretend steph owns. They also have a couple YT channels entirely dedicated to shittalking molymeme

>His career is basically over now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally no one is going to care in a week, and he's not going to address it. This isn't the first criticism the dude has gotten, stop being naive. The guy is an egotistical sociopath, and he gets away with it by making mostly good content and having an unbelievably high speaking ability.

shills are engaging in sjw tactics and trying to ruin molymeme's """"career""""

F

F

Did you see the video? There is NO recovering from it. I'm sorry your Alt-right heroes are going down in flames.

He's had bad shows before, and people need to chill. When you do radio call in podcasts daily, and you eventually have done hundreds and hundreds if not a thousand or two of them you are going to have at least one off day, or bad show.

Cut the guy some slack, he's had a lot of great shows.

Why are you being so cringey?

this isn't the first time molymeme's been a dick to someone, jesus christ you idiots are fucking pathetic

Someone shop this

F

Exactly. The shills are outting themselves by being so disproportionately critical.
Everyone fucks up from time to time.

why are you all paying respect to him?

He was in a plane crash of no survivors.

youtube.com/watch?v=wisCnD0_Tfg

the people in his head won

It's a shill hit piece.

>40 minutes

When does it happen? I don't see why he makes this long video stuff.

Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

F

so he is losing his mind?

this is pretty clearly made by a 4channer to troll 4channers. nice try though.

Whatever you say, shill.

Your pic is just evidence people are wising up to his shenanigans

Pro-Hillary Memes - Avoid. This has not been succesfful
KEK
I remember how the loli hillary memes got turned.

anyone got that old screenshot of his youtube channels? that shows his old videos with ridiculous titles

>Me: Hello
>Stefan: What do you mean hello? no wait wait. You said hello. Is hello an argument? Did I ask you for a greeting? What does hello have to do with what we are talking about. Do you have any idea who i am? I've been a philosopher for 40 years. I have a massive seven and a half inch penis. I've pro created with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them. You disrespectful, passive aggressive little shit. I'll be thinking about you when I beat my son this evening. I don't like beating my son but they make me do it. I am a very reasonable man but my patience is running thin. Now this is 357 magnum. I'm going to put a bullet in. Now every time you contradic yourself I'm going to pull the trigger. First you said hi but now you said hello make up your mind. which is it? no no answer the question.
>Me: y..you to

Is Mike the biggest cuck or the smallest cock?

it gets posted here a lot, I suggest you post in other molymeme threads too, someone will certainly have that one

TURN ON HIM!

Mike is a cock sucker of the kike cock

Hahaha the shills are recruiting more shills
Sad!

just 1
thats a small number
a small number
a small sacrifice
a small thing
one dollar is nothing
one dollar is less than a coffee
one dollar is less than a bag of milk
one dollar can disapear in your bank account and you won't notice it
one dollar is nothing
so give it
give it to me please
i beg of you
give th-
yes you're holding it in your hand now hand it over
yes
give me please
please

OK looks like we just hit 200 posts

keep this up chaps this is going pretty well

consensus appears to be cracking significantly

remember if you get tired that this guy might literally persuade people that race realism is a normal and rational perspective

like... think about that

TARGET FREEZE POLARIZE SHAME no problem right am i right?

OK good bonus checks to those who get multiple yous

Seriously lol Moly gets really fucking autistically harsh with callers all the time, this is nothing new.

What I've noticed is that the callers who put up ANY resistance to it are always treated better than the ones who act like little bitches to him. Once he realizes he can't easily push you around without getting some resistance he stops trying.

That said, I'm excited to hear this call and see how bad it was. Sometimes Stefan really spergs out and it's always entertaining.

This is nothing

Oh what the fuck? This is a call from like 2 weeks ago Stefan just put into a video today.

Seriously lol this is non-drama.

>le liberal divide and conquer thread again

take your meds pls

You know he'd be really financially successful if he encouraged as many $1 or $2 monthly donations as possible.

> I'm out here totally in the free market

Does he not get that we don't have a free market and that successful free market business' adapt to new trends like.....adsense?

aye captain I've shilled 20 molymeme threads today averaging 7 posts per thread. and copypasta'd approved material in every one of them

>F
E?
get that Fuel Gauge fixed at Stefo's garage!

Wow look, Molyneux is connected to hate groups

degenerate

he's a jew, right?

What the fuck is wrong with this board today?

wtf everyone hates this man now

Just shills spamming the board

Not gonna lie, former Molyneux watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching Molyneux crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You folks on here really ought to stop mocking Molyneux.

He is an intellectual maverick. An argumentative powerhouse. A bona-fide philosopher. Those who mock him are simply jealous and were quite honestly likely abused as children.

lol whut? Stefan has literally blamed women and single mothers for fucking up Western society repeatedly and he keeps getting subscribers.

We always hated him but there were too many fedoras shilling for him claiming he's not a retard hack but a real philosopher that we should embrace and listen too.

That all got shattered today when the real face of molyjew appeared as the egotistical sociopath he is.

thanks, i been wondering where this shit was coming from

F

He lost it a long time ago.

Here you go.

Are you idiots watching the same video? He was right ON EVERY ACCOUNT. He never said anything that was not justifiably in defense of himself. He's too smart for you all here apparently. This was one of his better videos.

underrated

Wat

Its just shills, man. Literally nobody gives a shit.. he has always been a spaz.. nobody gives a fuck. Shills are trying to discredit the prominent voices of the alternative media.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHjWJ9WBPEI

Nothing.

Lost

GAME OVER

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

>F
nigger I just donated 50 bucks

DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT SHILLS SAY

Look at this creepy shit. He's ass fucking all the boys there.

when does he go insane?

cheers

No context and proper presentation of topic for those who don't know the guy or situation. Those who don't need the above don't also need the thread. Sage goes into options, reporting depends on anons' conscience.

MY SIDES

See this

0:01

> agreeing with Molyneux's autistic screeching about muh NAP-violating circumcision
> not agreeing with anything else

F indeed

Stefan get the fuck out of here.

Y he head look like Africa?

Rothschilds bow to Mike