"snowflake" hypopcrispy

>accuses PoC of being "special snowflakes" when racist rhetoric triggers them
>get triggered when I mention that all white people are racist, and all men are misogynistic
>haven't even experienced microagressions like PoC do on a daily basis to have anything to be triggered about

Uhm ... could you like, explain yourself, Sup Forums?

>t. educated WoC

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-related-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claim all whites are racist with zero (0) proof
>get called out for racist claim
>"UR TRIGGERED XD"

>get shown crime statistics and testing data that shows niggers and mudslimes are violent and stupid
>"FUCKING RAYCIS FACTS!!!!1 DEY IZ GUD BOIS DINDU NUFFIN"

Shite bait but hey I responded so kudos.

>making a baseless claim
>expecting people to not react and protect themselves since you attacked them with said baseless claim

If you want an illogical conversation, then I'd say /r/eddit would be a great place for you

>IZ DA SISTEM I SWEARZ IT HE WUZ A GOOD BOI DINDU NUFFIN AND INSTUTOOOTIONAL WITE WAYCISM IS TO BLAME FO HIM HAVIN 3 BABY MAMS AND NO GED AT AGE 30

Uhm ... "no proof"? Excuse me? You are the proof. Like your bigoted President, you claim to be "non-racist" when interacting with PoC but belittle PoC behind closed doors. Microagressions are simply the symptom of the repressed racism of all whites. So, bitch, please.

>tfw people use microaggressions unironically
Larper or complete degenerate either way I want off this ride

>"sheeeiiiiitt dem crakkas iz raysis eben if dey don no it! gib mo munny fo dem programs"

>Confronted with lack of evidence for racism
>Pol points towards acceptance of criminality and its pervasiveness

N-N-No You guys are jus racis you guys prufs.

Freddie Gray was a Robber who grabbed at a cops gun
Trayvon was a thug who beat up a neighborhood watchmen when he was concerned about a grilled-gang tattooed man walking through his white neighborhood.

"Snow flake" is a term describing dead jew ashes.... what are you implying?

this thread is almost certainly a bait/slide thread. OP is clearly a faggot who is not willing or capable of maintaining a logical conversation, so I would hope that we can all just move on and find another more relevant thread based around a more relevant topic

Yes always remember to sage slide threads.
Back to the Nat-soc general

You guys are worse than the faggots who used to rp in the Alice2 threads on Sup Forums desu.

I wasn't even talking about Natsoc, but rather on the fact that OP is literally just saying "Hah my baseless claims r troo 'n if yew get upset then ur proobin muh point XDDDD."

My point is that it would be great if we could go back to actual genuine discussions, and keep having to deal with this fucking shit all the time simply because newfags don't know how to sage

I'm a spic and microaggressions aren't a thing. Being a minority has given me more "privileges" than many of my white friends as well. I'd love to have a discussion about race with you, then when things get heated, my spic cock could make your throat great again

There is a big difference between being "triggered" (a term SJWs use to describe themselves) like they are a child putting their hand up in class because they need a shit and don't know what to do about it.

and anothers comments triggering a thought and the person "triggered" opening up a discussion.

> Uhm ... "no proof"? Excuse me? You are the proof.

Yup, you are (LARPing as) a dumb nigger. If there were less people like you around proclaiming to be the voice of millions of individuals you group as one singular body the stereotype wouldn't stick.

>"hypopcrispy"
>"educated"

weak bait

wtf is that hairline

>muh big words
Fuck off you stupid nigger.

Light skin girls with natural/curly hair are my White Nationalist Kryptonite, fugg

SLIDE

The only reason they are even slightly attractive is due to the white washing of their genes.

Doesn't change the fact that I find them attractive.

I really like how American leftist propaganda decided to use "snowflake" as an insult to right-wingers as being sensitive.

It really shows how stupid they are, because 'snowflake' meant someone who thought they were unique, not someone who is sensitive.

It's now a great way of identifying shills.

>i define racism by Marxist propaganda that only applies to white men
>this upsets people for some reason

MIcroagressions are nothing more than Orwellian newspeak

I mean seriously. "Micro." By definition it's trivial

That hairline is pretty fucking disgusting tbqh desu.

You can suck every last drop of my micro-aggressions then get the fuck out nigger cunt.

> WoC on Sup Forums

doubtful

Whites are literally the biggest cucks in history: most of the most multicultural societies today are the formerly white ones.

I know, dude. And the more racist I become, the greater my attraction to them. Especially those light-skinned ones that are probably ~75% European.

>that hairline
>that forehead
>those eyebrows
>fucking nasty hand
>*Sips tea* meme

Jesus H Christ.

>uhm

No one's posted that ugly Basketball-American from MTV yet and that disappoints me.

dumb bitch

preach

Frannie?

>microagressions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2 posts by this ID
sage it

iktf

I wish all those *sips tea* people just dissapeared.

are you a blk grl?

No one cares about (You)r feelings.

Yeah same, I think it's some weird desire to dominate and improve them/re-colonize/BLEACH or something

Um, sweetie, you sound triggered.

kbye

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

>muh statistics
Those statistics don't say anything about genetics as far as we know. What's more, some of the statistics, when researched, seem to mysteriously not exist.

> Those statistics don't say anything about genetics as far as we know
Well we actually do have genetic data at this point which seems to indicate intelligence, there are genes which have been shown to directly positively/negatively affect/correlate with intelligence.

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-related-genes.html

WHY DOES YOUR FOREHEAD HAVE A MOUSTACHE??????

I need to race-mix STAT

FPBP get fucked nigger.