CONGRATS Sup Forums

CONGRATS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/being-single-is-a-disability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's my moniez then?

Think about what policies like this are designed to do. They are trying to undermine all traditional morals and sexuality. Saving yourself for marriage? You're mentally ill. Entering a convent? Mentally ill. The end goal is to first stigmatize and then criminalize everything traditional, in order to sever Man from his past and his cultural context and make him into a perfect, atomized individual, little more than a unit of economic production to be moved around for the profit of international financiers. They will turn humanity into a mud-coloured race of placid cattle ruled by a tiny elite.

>inb4 "The Lobster"

Does that mean I can get extra NEET bux?

Friends called me sick for luring prostitutes to my hotel and held them hostage for several days. Now I truly see their point, its a sickness for wanting more new meat and not keeping the current one in my basement alive.

bullshit
the bank wants you married because you spend more and bread new consumers
the bank want you to be bigot and brainwashed so they can use it with propaganda for their wars

but i agree they want multicuralism too

Where'd your leaf go?

what a shit movie
two hours i'll never get back

>that fucking ending

WELL DID HE FUCKING DO IT?

cunt/10 director

Shut up, cuck. If the liberals want to give me someone to fuck I'm on board

Does this mean I'm oppressed now? When do I get my special perks and certificate?

can I go to a hospital to get a gf now? There is alot of cute RNs.

haha, watched it last night. That fucking ending though......nearly made me gouge my eyes out

>Gizmodo

Bahahaha!

snopes.com/being-single-is-a-disability/

It's a load of horseshit.

He is from Quebec so the leaf is white

kys shills

Can I get gibmedats?

wer r mah gibs plx

so according to them having a gf is some sort of cure ? people behind this theory are probably a bunch of forever alone scientists

Cool. Disability payments here they come!

Where do I get me free gf and/or autismbux?
Centah link?

>somebody uses single as a derogatory term
>ummm ableism much?

gibsmedat sheet guvva

It's actually more of a clickbait title

It's done to declare some social disabilities a "condition" I think

Western governments MUST fix this by allowing immigration of men for their countrys single women that are afflicted by this terrible disability

finally I can get a check for being a fucking white male! FUCK YOU WORK, IM DISABLE NOW

HE'S ON THE LOOSE!

>The end goal is to first stigmatize and then criminalize everything traditional, in order to sever Man from his past and his cultural context and make him into a perfect, atomized individual, little more than a unit of economic production to be moved around for the profit of international financiers. They will turn humanity into a mud-coloured race of placid cattle ruled by a tiny elite.

Maybe you just need to get laid

I asked the lady at centah link if she was me free fucktoy, she slapped me across the face, fucking kikes

absolutely right. Whether this is wholly intentional or by accident, you've got the end game figured out.

Kek

>implying being married and religious is an act of resistance
keep telling you that

it's funny because we said no to the irak war so burgers invented the white flag meme
also freedom fries

This makes sense actually for the NWO.
If you make its a disability then people will be reliant on disability payments making them easier to control

That picture cannot be real. Source?

Do I get a government issued qt gf?

It's a good thing I have guns and can rise up against these kikes then.