twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao this meme crank me up every time
This is the best meme since carl the cuck

MIKE

Is this molymeme or Louie ck?

Stop Molymemeposting.

>not knowing our generation's greatest philosopher

MIIIIKEEE

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened?

Commies are spamming Sup Forums with anti-Molyneux threads

Molymeme had a spergout on video because some faggot triggered him.

CUT HIM OFF

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

Shareblue script for future reference. Remember to sage. Seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

Why is shariablue so set on Molymeme?

THIS IS MY THREAD

MIKE GET HIM OFF MY THREAD

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>1 post by this id

why are shills so afraid of Molyneux? Likely because he is talking about peace and exchanging ideas. after seeing all the Molyneux
shill threads today I went and got caught up on his channel. Nothing inflammatory. Worried about him speaking out about pizzagate maybe

They're trying to slide the Shareblue thread that's listing all their info and the Molymeme threads get people responding calling them shills.

Not an argument

I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 30 YEARS

WHERE IS YOUR EXPERIENCE

WHERE IS YOUR DATA

YOUR ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING

link?

I honestly love molymeme and I'm a monthly donator but this meme is fucking killing me lmao

fucking hell I'm gonna die of laughter reading this shit all night

Mike...fire up the gas-chambers.

YOU'RE BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE. YOU CAN'T COME ONTO MY SHOW AND INSULT ME

"IT'S JUST BASIC" ??

YOU'RE THE ONE BEING AGGRESSIVE.

YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

DID YOU JUST CUT ME OFF?

MIKE DID HE CUT ME OFF?

THIS IS MY SHOW

MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Aww, another boogeyman for Sup Forums to use as a dismissal tool when they get meme'd on or can't handle anything being said against one of their 5 internet gods.

Get fucked for ruining this board

was fritz a big guy?

mikeeeeeee

Not an argument xd

i think we finally have a nomiee for FUNNIEST meme on all of /pol

kek

this is historic levels of memery!

HE HAS 30 FUCKING YEARS BEING A MEME ARE YOU DARING TO CHALLENGE HIM

Link?

What a weirdo lol

combo is the best argument tho

i kek'd; have a (you)

>not recognizing a funny meme
>blindly following a youtuber
>idolizing a youtuber

please, you are embarrassing yourself. i love all the Stef Cult members coming out of the woodworks to defend their daddy

CUT HIM OFF

This

this is even better than the Bog meme

this

CUT HIM OFF AAAAH

HOLD ON HOLD ON

When does he start screeching? I aint watching all that

he doesn't its just a meme

also he does end up making a point 5 minutes before the video ends after berating the poor swedish dude for over half an hour.

Stop Varg posting.

Shouldnt you be innawoods anyway?

lol right off the bat, I just started watching:

>So you think you're a better persuader than I am when it comes to changing people's mind?

>Uhhh nooo, thing I don't understand is uh- your show is definitely based-

>NO NO HANG ON HANG ON!

Later cuts him off for interrupting lmao.

Don't get me wrong I like Stefan and have donated several times before, I think what he does in general is great. He just falls into the trap that most great minds do is that once they feel like they've figured things out and have some credulity and reputation, someone against you can't be right because it means you're wrong.

He's a smart guy, and I'm glad we have smart people devoting so much time to educating others, however in terms of interrupting and sometimes assuming people are emotionally compromised, is just dishonest.

Stefan is clearly emotionally compromised from being a smart man whose job is to prove idiocy all day, of which there is plenty. He has to objectively look at that fact and stop contradicting some of his rules of debate. People would respect him much more.

Still loving this meme though.

Wow what a fucking bitch this "Molymeme" guy is. Fucking pathetic. 50 years old making bitchy youtube videos about how he was "disrespected" by a 21 year old trying to offer helpful advice. What a fucking cuck. No one cares who he is or about his retarded videos.

dab

youtube.com/watch?v=WRI8qSiq0Jc
Stefan got bars, nigga, boi got bars.

>He has to objectively look at that fact and stop contradicting some of his rules of debate.
What are you talking about? I've followed every single one of his debates and regularly donate money to me. How has he contradicted myself? MIKE.

This faggot always looked like an asshole to me, I'm not even surprised. He's Gavin-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

You folks on here really ought to stop mocking Molyneux.

He is an intellectual maverick. An argumentative powerhouse. A bona-fide philosopher. Those who mock him are simply jealous and were quite honestly likely abused as children.

Jordan Peterson > Stefan Molymeme

I don't want to watch a 40 minute video, can someone give me a basic gestalt?

That beta sounding male in his viewer calls is so creepy.

It's like everything he says is carefully worded to appeal to Molyneux.

I watched a Jurassic World review video with Mike in it, and Mike keeps throwing in as many ancap analogies as possible to keep Moly happy.

Stefan fucks that 30 year old man in his pale ass guaranteed.

>Autist who can barely speak English calls in
>Stefan immediately misrepresents the kid's position
>Think tactics and people are the same thing
>Gets triggered
>Proceeds to chew the kid out just for asking if honey works better than vinegar

He then goes on to call the kid untrustworthy because he shifted his position as he was intimidated

GET HIM OFF MY SHOW

We have that kids contact info. Fritz. Yeah we have his number and we tracked him down. We'lll turn his life into a living hell for doing this to Molyneux.

Trips gives Trips a basic gestalt.
Truly a blessed thread.

Hey guys did you know Jordan is a jewish cult leader?

>virtue is a plot by the left

wew lad, the left has really become a boogeyman in the alt-right, what a fucking autist.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/plato-ethics/

I RUN THE MOST POPULAR PHILOSOPHY SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

DUMB KID

n-nog am ardumen

LISTEN HERE KID, I HAVE OVER 30 GOYRILLION YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PHILOSOPHY AND ARGUMENT
AND YOU HAD THE NERVE
TO COME ON MY SHOW
WHICH BY THE WAY IS THE MOST POPULAR SHOW IN HUMAN HISTORY
TO COME ON MY SHOW AND TELL ME
THAT-THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME???
ANSWER ME!!!
I AM BECOME MOLYKEK, DESTROYER OF ARGUMENTS, MASTER OF THE DEBATERS!!!!!!
MIKE!
GET!
HIM!
OFF!
MY!
SHOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone just tell me the timestamp of the part in the video where he say "Mike, Cut him off!"?

Gavin is a likable asshole and degenerate who doesn't pretend to be something that he's not, makes me like the guy. Stefan's not Gavin-tier, they are completely different people with different beliefs who happen to be on the same team.

fuck off molyneux, go back to your cuck shed

I remember when Sup Forums loved this guy.

Agreed, Stefan is a hack that needs to be called out.

youtu.be/K2nf0A-hFwA

Spread the world.

lol where is that obvious post from Stef made by the leaf?

yup

They just gave up on trying to out meme us
Top kek

MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE

>a Super-PAC has game of thrones references in official memos, nice meme. Just because it looks slightly better then what a 2nd grader could accomplish with microsoft word doesn't make it official.

but if it's a Sup Forums image macro it must be correct right?

YOU DONT BELONG ON MY SHOW

YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME

Not an argument

hes just a sophist who argues about anything that could end up on more viewers/money
why is this even a surprise?

get him off the show... perminatley

The day Molymeme makes this show, is the day I donate more than one fecking dollar

It turns out to be true everytime though

>it's a coordinated attack on [insert name] episode

Next week on Sup Forums

>it's completely different and not related at all attack on [insert here] episode

You gossipers are no better than the brainless women, and will share their fate on the day of the Omnicide.

Who the fuck does this retarded twenty one year old come off telling a red pill what's up. Stefan can be as rude as he wants. I don't hear people crying about Savage.

or maybe stefan was being a general asshat and needs to be reminded that he's not a god amongst men

Oh my fucking god
Every once in a while I'll be graced by the presence of a rare Peterson and it'll throw me off. He seems like such a serious dude but then there are silly photos like this with absolutely no context to them and it fucking kills me every time.

This. His fans can't comprehend the fact that people don't like him. Sup Forums mocks his latest video and all of sudden it's "BLUESHARE IS HERE! EVERY POST IS A SHILL!" It's sad

It's not like we dug through his old videos and found something he said and are misrepresenting it to slander him like they did with Milo

It's a video he posted two days ago where he was being an asshole and so we're making fun of him for it

>hey guys did you know milo is a pedo? you're a pedo too if you don't call him a pedo

>hey guys did you know gavin is a degenerate faggot? you're a degenerate faggot too if you don't call him a degenerate faggot

>hey guys did you know richard spencer is a controlled opposition nazi? you're a controlled opposition nazi too if you don't call him a controlled opposition nazi

>hey guys did you know molyneux is a dumb cult leader? you're a dumb cultist follower if you don't call him a dumb cult leader

>hey guys did you know ben shapiro is zionist jew that hates white people? you're a zionist jew that hates white people too if you don't call him a zionist jew that hates white people

>hey guys did you know tomi lahren/shoeonhead is a coal burner? you're a cuckold if you don't call her a coal burner

>hey guys did you know lauren southern is a neo con feminist? you're a neo con feminist too if you don't call her a neo con feminist

I'm like 84% sure Richard Spencer really is controlled opposition though

Egg McMuffin paid $200,000 for a team of urban retards to search through all his content and then paid money to signal boost the news story.

A dislike bar skewing on a video that was one day old at the time of the mass anti-molyneux campaign and signal boosting it is well within their capabilities.

Do you like being used?

>anti-molyneux campaign

people are just making fun of him man lol are we not allowed to have fun here?

I am now deFOOing this thread