IT HAPPENED Sup Forums WE FUCKING DID IT

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/former-clinton-volunteer-in-hot-water-after-swipe-at-widow-fallen-seal.html

archive.fo/kUIXx

Ex-Clinton volunteer slammed, loses job, after swipe at widow of fallen SEAL

>A former Hillary Clinton volunteer drew swift condemnation – and lost his job – after mocking the widow of a fallen Navy SEAL who was honored by the president during his congressional address Tuesday night.

>Dan Grilo, who said in his Twitter profile that he was a former volunteer for both Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama, made the remarks after Trump paid tribute to Carryn Owens. She is the widow of U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, who was killed in a counterterrorism raid in Yemen last month.

>“Our veterans have delivered for this nation—and now we must deliver for them,” Trump said, eliciting an extended standing ovation from the entire chamber for a visibly emotional Owens.

>“Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero – battling against terrorism and securing our nation,” Trump said.

>While widely regarded as the most powerful moment of the night, Grilo was not impressed. Responding to a tweet from L.A. Times reporter Matt Pearce, who noted that Owens was crying and overwhelmed, Grilo tweeted:

>“Sorry, Owens' wife, you’re not helping yourself or your husband’s memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you.”

>The tweet quickly zipped around social media as commentators on both sides of the aisle were outraged by the swipe. Donald Trump Jr. called the tweet an example of “hatred from the other side."

If you helped participate in the campaign last night against Dan Grilo (@grilodan)

WE FUCKING GOT HIM FIRED FROM LIBERTY ADVISER GROUP!

WEW LADS

I kicked off the first tweet on his company's twitter page.

Feels good man.

Yes, lets mock the widow of a slain ST6 member.
It's not like they're trained assassins or anything.

Kek. One by one, they will all fall down

Let them keep digging their own graves. They're self-destructing and it's glorious to behold.

You're doing gods work user

He got fired for telling the truth?!
'Murica.

You all need to stop taking credit for the fine work that goes on over at Reddit

Not gonna lie, former Democrat voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Democrats crash and burn. But in all seriousness I'm so glad Hillary didn't get the nuclear codes.

Newfags please excuse yourselves from our board. Behind the scenes we are the ones orchestrating ALL information and circulation. In short: step off bitches

Trump fags are the new sjw or as we like to call them siw

>honoring both Mr. and Mrs. Owens is using them

I expect any president to do that on any side of the political spectrum. He helped this country and Trump is planning on helping the families and members of our military. There was no using there.

WE DIDIT REDDIT

Dan Grilo... got grilled.

Shareblue you are a failure. Stop wasting dem money.

>0.05$ has been deposited into your shareblue shilling account

This, there is no such thing as true altruism. This is a mutually beneficial arrangement. Trump doing good deals!

Playing the left's games and throwing it right back at them... actually feels kind of nice!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using SJW tactics against SJWs.

We didn't do this. This is just another madman checkmate.

A prime example of how unamerican the left is!

FUCK THEM

>"WHY DO WOMEN AND NIGGERS TRY TO GET ME FIRED FOR MY POLITICAL VIEWS ON TWITTER? COME ON, JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN..."

>"HELL YEAH, WE GOT THAT LIBERAL FUCKER FIRED FROM HIS JOB FOR HIS POLITICAL OPINION I DON'T AGREE WITH. WE DID IT, REDDIT!"

You faggots are the most hypocritical fucks. Actually applauding yourselves for turning into SJWs: Trump edition. You should have ignored this fucking bitch and moved on. Now you gave liberals even more ammo to attack back at you with even more dirtier tricks in the future.

I hope you all get gassed by Hillary Clinton in 2020.

He pushed the overton window and didn't realize reality was swinging in the opposite direction.

Communists who disrespect our flag and the people who died to protect it deserve all the bad things in life to happen to them and only to them.

Maybe they feel the burn and they'll stop trying it.

Plus, anyone retarded enough to post stupid shit on a public profile deserves it.

Was curious what job he had.
This is their homepage.
lol

>gave liberals even more ammo-
Cuckservatives need to fuck off, or worse, you are a centrist

You can't be meaner than Trump, that's the line.

>Now you gave liberals even more ammo to attack back at you with even more dirtier tricks in the future.

And we'll just use those as well.

They do it to us because they don't like hearing the truth or disagree with our political opinions. All too often, they do it to the little man just because he might have said he supports Trump.

That's a huge difference from openly mocking a widow whose husband died in war. Very unprofessional and heartless. They made the game, turnabout is only fair play.

>attacking someone for political views is the exact same as attacking someone for insulting a grieving widow
(You)

to be fair, it was the record for longest applause for a navy seal's widow at a congressional speech. so you gotta give it to trump on that

losing you job over a tweet. we live in a interesting time.

I'm not going to claim this guy didn't deserve this. I think both sides can largely agree that making fun of a war widow is a fucking low thing to do.

Yet at the same time I can't help but draw parallels to the ideological witch hunts from the left. Like the firefox CEO having to step down because he donated to an anti-fag group.

Just don't go too crazy with this shit. I'd hate to have to defend a fucking lefty because a Twitter hate mob got them fired over nothing.

Look at me. We the SJW now.

>@grilodan

HE DELETED HIS TWITTER THE FUCKING FAG! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA DEUS VULT!

The moment of Kek

The tide has turned

No they are anti-sjws they just use SJW tactics on them

Gonna get deported you filthy beaner

Honor, compassion, and empathy are white pepole traits. I know your a shitskin.
MAGA!

So now we're no better than SJW's. Nice work.

>muh pr

fuck right off, shareblue.

>mfw
Comfy

Clinton operative gets fucked, oh noes...we must respect his integri.... bahahahaha

>hillary 2020?
Owww lawdy, please!
Please!

We will smear her granny panny's again.

You're just such a loser, you lose and then beg to lose some more, are you tired of losing? You should be asking yourself why do I keep losing? As you lose a title and namesake.

The left and the right both have something that they do equally.

The left virtue signals.

The right virtue shames.

Going against the left means you are hitler to their idealism.
Going against the right means you are a godless nihilist,

Having grown up and had defended video games in the 90's from those religious zealots, I believe whole heartedly after seeing games like genital jousting become popular, that it was the better alternative.

Life isn't black and white, but there are some obvious things that we should morally uphold, otherwise everything turns into otherkin transpotatoes.

PLAY WITH FIRE AND GET BURNT KIDDO.

Rebbit pls go

yeah except no left wing person talks that way its only false flagging twitter accounts and CNN shills

praise

Good goyim

no better than the sjws you proclaim to hate

>1 post by this ID

Buckle up butter cup, the left is about to get a taste of their own medicine

I never said I fight fair.

>genital jousting
HAHAH THIS FAG PLAYS TUMMY STICKS

>we got someone fired!!!! we matter!! XDDDD
He's a volunteer you inbred hicks, and he was right. It's like you morons enjoy being useful idiots

Godbless you niggers

I've personally met people in real life that talk that way.

I met a girl off okcupid who tried convincing me a friend of hers was the victim of pedophobic law system and that pedosexuality should be treated as a mental illness and not a crime.

I live in connecticut.

please help

t. Khazr 'Kinky Licks' Kahn.

>civic nationalism

The ingrate retreats to the USA, and has the nerve to try to turn this place into that place. Remove hue monkey to the nearest favela.

The difference is we're better at it.

And we didn't start this fire. We were content to let the mentally ill radical left be mentally ill in peace.

But now they have our FULL attention.

I meant that it was cancer m8, I regret standing up for mortal kombat only for 10 your old kids to essentially play (((culturally enriched anal fun time)))

yeah i know i was just giving you shit

...and it looks like you already have some lol

Dahnald.

One by one, the untrue conservatives fall.

Soon, the secrets of the fabled Galactigates will be used to remove globalism and other unsavory ideologies from the face of the planet, Dahnald.

This is the priesthood rising.

>wah wah wah why arn't you following your own rules

trained assassins are mortal too or else he wouldn't have died. calm down turbo

screencap pls

You got a person fired, I hope you're very proud of yourself.

I know I am.

get over yourselves

His buddies aren't dead, idiot.

I'm kinda conflicted about this. I don't think anyone should get fired for their opinions. Seems pretty Sjw like.

>inb4 anti-sjws are like sjws memes

How many people have SJWs gotten fired?
We'll stop when we reach that number.

Houthis did nothing wrong desu

so this is what a shill that claims they are trolling but doing damage control looks like when they self destruct and break down emotionally, cool!

its worth noting that 'our' actions may have not contributed that much to getting him fired and may have not been needed as the fact remains if Mr Owens did not die then his wife would not be there to do what she did.
So, with that information we can safely assume the following to be correct:

>STILL FIGHTING BATTLES FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

USA USA USA USA USA

>politcial opinion

>unnecessary comment involving a widow that has nothing to with politics/Trump

Pick one

Fucking Sup Forums acts like SJW's again.

>007
nice work, user.
and all the anons who helped make that happen.
we are the agents of change!

Kek

FUCKING HAIL TRUMP

>Dan Grilo

What a despicable excuse for a human being.
INB4 Dan Grilo internet defence force

Clinton supporters are pieces of shit desu

>volunteer
oh dear, oh no.

This is the stuff that people on the right hate when the left does it to us. I understand the urge to engage in a tit-for-tat and teach them a lesson, but it's counter productive. It just lends itself to more oppression of free speech. Maybe things like this happening to the left will make them realize how hysterical the assault on free speech is, but my suspicion is that it will just make them come back at us harder.

Ha! I love it. Great job

Agreed

nice digis. that is a large claim however

>007
the ID name looks like a gun scope looking straight into the barrel
>vOv

Perhaps you are correct. However, anonymity is one of the concepts that liberals can't grasp. I mean, take this guy for example. You go out on social media broadcasting your workplace, your political affiliation, and then blast some poor widow? Nigger had it coming. If not for being a liberal, for being a complete ignorant impulsive tool

>James Bond in charge of trigger safety

I saw that tweet fresh! THANK FUCKING GOD THAT WANKER SUFFERED.

dont like it? dont play it! vote with your wallet m8

i swerve all that indie trash and i dont play mobile games

i even avoid some AAA games...if they try and inject sjw shit into a game i dont buy or ill pirate it

watchdogs 2 has sjw shit in it...it bombed and didnt sell good

This is a culture war fruitcake. They started using these tactics, now we're returning in kind.

Fuck off redit, it's altruistic if you're rich as fuck and the things you're doing are less rewarding to yourself.

Like a billionaire running for president and making america great again instead of getting high on coke and having 100 big titted jap sluts slather his body with their breasts.

I agree. Respecting a fallen soldiers family is a moment she'll never forget and probably the most non partisan topic we can ever discuss on Sup Forums.

Agreed. Guy doesn't need to be fired. He's just an idiot who is brainwashed by Hillz

You where doing the Lords work.

Great job senpai

Based.

Happy he got slammed, not happy he got fired. Getting people fired is a faggoty leftist tactic.