youtu.be/dURJxXiEHpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=MFg4bhBV7pk
youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dreamers

>gauges

OUT OUT OUT

The politically correct term for spic-nigger illegal.

>criminal alien publicly brags about violating my country's laws
>gets BTFO

Tell me why I'm supposed to feel sympathetic.

Good

No, not immigrants rights...CRIMINAL RIGHTS press conference

Problem glasses.

Maybe the Right and Left can reach a compromise and start calling them, "illegal dreamers."

Dreams over, now hit the road

Good, fuck her/him/it and thank you for making it easy and being a piece of shit and bragging about breaking the law at a press conference. You can just tell by the way it looks that it hates America. OUT OUT OUT!

JUSTICE

HAIL TRUMP

Yeah I wasn't aware such status existed in this country. Are they called Dreamers because even though they are illegal they think they are special and can remain regardless of their illegal status? That's what the illegal immigration courts seem to think. I don't think the executive branch cares about your silly "statuses".

COLD AS ICE

Incorrect, I am 5'11 with a 3"

Lulz

Look at her ear gauges.
I wish they flogged her too.

>wearing gauges

She deserved it

>dreaming without a permit
For shame!

>dreamer
I do not think the Kwisatz Haderach would be taken so easily. Surely she is an imposter.

Looks like this dreamer

had a rude awakening

Why don't these fucktards understand the very simple fact that living here undocumented is ILLEGAL.

This is the equivalent of a bank robber confessing to a group of thieves that he stole money in public and is surprised when he's immediately arrested after.

how fucking dumb are you that you dont know about the DREAM act

>Immigrant
>Illegal

please learn the difference.

CAN'T IGNORE THE LAW ANYMORE

respect

youtu.be/dURJxXiEHpY
Its the new term used for illegal aliens, because "undocumented migrant" is old

>be criminal
>tell people on a stage with a microphone
>be shocked when police deal with problem

lol

>publicly admits to being illegal
>gets deported
>"THIS US HORRIFYING REEEEEEEEEEEE"
And I thought liberals being stupid was a meme

>tfw no degree to join ice

I just want to round up illegals bros

They're called "Dreamers" because if they think they can go out to a public press conference, announce that they're actively breaking the law, and believe they're gonna get away with it, they're fucking dreaming.

>my country
Are you a native?

Looks like you have a nice cock m9

Got em

They're not white or black.

LOL

Nice.

source on this?

>Illegal immigrant
>legal immigrant

Please learn the difference.

B-b-but xhe disagrees with that law, so she shouldn't have to follow it, just like the millions of other illegals! Xhe shouldn't be forced you fucking whitemale!

noice

Anyone remember dreamers from morrowind? kek

It never passed. It doesn't exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

>I have a dream
>That the united states will indiscriminately and aggressively ship all of our illegals to Mexico regardless of their ethnicity/nationality

people "dreaming" of a better life in america

but are also "asleep" so they "dont get" "official entry" to the "country"

If you know what I mean *WINK*

Maybe if it were attractive I might be tempted to feel bad.

I think it means illegal immigrants who havent broken the law otherwise

>Why don't these fucktards understand the very simple fact that living here undocumented is ILLEGAL.
They know, they just don't care. There are no ramifications for it and they get sympathy from bleeding-hearts. The "dreamer" in the OP will be deported, and then be back shortly after continuing to protest in a country they don't have citizenship in. Instead, they should be trying to fix their own country. But they would much rather come to a country that other people have built up and try to change it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFg4bhBV7pk
FUCKIN MCNULTY

Bruh I believe in you. Where there's a will there's a way. College is not hard. It is a complete meme. You just have to do the work competently, which if you try, you can. "Degree" is the most loaded BS term. I know many high school friends (older now) who are vastly more successful than my "college educated liberal artist" friends.

Taxes are illegal. Yet you pay them..willingly. Who's more retarded? Someone brought into a world where they didn't have an option? Or someone participating/ nexxing in something illegal?

U dont

This is just an anecdotal story but I swear the number of mexicans I see in public has dropped by at least half. Last Sunday I was in a park near me and saw some mexicans play soccer but there werent as many as there usually were before the election.

>illegal alien
>illegal immigrant
>undocumented immigrent
>undocumented citizen
>unregistered voter
>dreamer

THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY GOYIM

>Looks like this dreamer
>had a rude awakening
I just hear the "Who" singing. Nice bantz!

Awesome !

much like pajeet is unsympathetic of road he poos in.

kek. Need another one made with this

youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA

I remember when I also thought jewish schemes were a meme

the fendipitous eggmen are returning soon

>illegal immigrants who havent broken the law
>illegal immigrants
>who haven't broken the law

this is the timeline i'm talking about!

clever. carlos is evolving

>immigrant rights
>illegal

they broke the law the second they stepped over the border

Lol no burgerbro,I'm unsympathetic towards those who poo in slums

nailed it.

One of the only good ones ive seen

>Vargas’ family came to the U.S. from Argentina over 15 years ago.
When someone asks Trump about this at a news conference...
>Mr. President, why are you deporting Mexican Americans that didn't commit any serious crimes?
>Look folks, Argentina is WHITE.

No user.
One is a felony, the other is a civil offense.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

>how do nation states work

CARLOS

>"Guys, I'm here illegally"
>Gets deported
>Cuckold is shocked that this occurred
Wew lad

There was an amnesty bill a few years back Obama proposed that was acronym-ed "D.R.E.A.M" and they started calling the illegals affected the bill Dreamers.

Then slowly over the last couple years it went from referring to those specifically affected by the bill to basically all illegal immigrants are now Dreamers.

do you work at Wendy's?

whats the least shitty state in india

You big stud, you

Illegal immigration is NOT a civil defense.
Overstaying your visa is a civil defense.
Learn the difference between staying here undocumented and staying here on an expired visa.

Lazy but necessary.

>come here illegally
>don't pay taxes
>steal a tax payers SS for benefits
>this goes on for years because dems want voters
>surprised and whine when somebody is putting a long needed stop to this abuse

This is why they ALL need to go, not just the ones that have criminal records. You already are a criminal by being here illegally and ripping off American citizens.

Trump needs to go even further to save this country. Fuck PC shit or how he's going to "look". Those people already fight him tooth and nail no matter what so he might as well bring the fucking hammer down.

I grew up dirt poor and my parents still paid their taxes. We never received any benefits because my father refused to be a leech on the system. Him and I now run a business together and only hire United States citizens.

The amount of able bodied people I saw growing up abusing the system by collecting welfare while being illegal for years all while having thousands of dollars worth of clothing and luxury cars made my blood boil.

MAGA motherfuckers

post dik

I was listening to NPR the other day, and they had this sob story from some "legal citizen" who's husband was an illegal immigrant.

after spewing the usual garbage she casually said that, "my husband works two jobs, and my husband has to drive a lot for one of his jobs, but he doesn't have a drivers license so now he has to change his routes."

obviously the hosts of the show didn't bring it up again, at least from the short time I was listening.

I keked to myself out loud

They should both be felonies. At least that would mean that someone that decides to come here illegally will:

1. Not become a legal citizen
2. Not legally own a firearm
3. Not legally vote

And after a short stay in prison they might reconsider trying to come here illegally again.

ALL U RASITS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YER SELVES. #DREAMSRNOTILLEGAL

>This is why they ALL need to go
except for women 18-25

>Looks like this dreamer

>had a rude awakening

Soon her dreams will be on the other side of

wall of reality.

Why are all these illegal immigrants so fat?

nah, hes just rarely used correctly. Unlike that fine post

Don't break the law

Haha, talk about magical thinking huh?

>part of Serbia
>part of Albania
Choose one

HA HA HA HA HA YOU KNEW THE RISKS YOU FUCK

Stop thinking with your dong. All of them are going.

why the fuck are we using a picture that close to that fucking thing's face

Delhi,probably.