MARCH IS NOW OFFICIALLY IRISH HISTORY MONTH

Fellow micks and paddies, Sean 'Spice Daddy' Spicer just announced on Twitter that March will be Irish American history month. I think Trump is literally going to put the rest of the calendar as European nationalities. As long as he doesn't try to pull a 'le Jewish history month' I'm 100% A-okay with this.
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/837105313429995524

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D84yF7CFcqU
youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for triggered Shareblue shills to claim this is racist

What white nationality should April celebrate?

The wops

German

I get it but I gotta say the obvious. We are going to run out of months for cultural celebrations.

>tfw mongrel with irish blood that was born in march

Fuck lazy ass Irish fucks they're not white

Excellent

I was already getting drunk anyway

now I can say it's for something

MICK POWER

If Irish are dumb how come Boston is so successful?

Argentinians.

What do you guys want two black history months for?

>black nigger month
>followed by white nigger month

I feel that is a legitimate question. Anyone have a reason?

Australian, and April 1st officially becomes National Shitposting Day

I don't get it

why irish

> 'le Jewish history month'

Isn't there some halocauster remembrance month or some shit?

He said white nationalities. Which means no fucking caliphates or nigger shitholes

fucking kek

GERMAN IRISH BOAT NIGGER THAT'S ME
and 60% of america

That's what February was for

Nice bantz Paddy

let's keep it traditional for now: english, irish, welsh, scots

we can reveal the diversity of the continent once our power level is 9000.9bar

it's code for white

There's a fuckton of Irish in the states.

Why the fuck not.

>Trump will add a history month for every European nation

Because it's not a race

Irish aren't inherently dumb, they're just mostly poor and uneducated

in the context it's pretty close, there's always an irish somewhere to watch and sip beer

I'm whiter than you, leafboy. I challenge you to a white-down.

>April
>Hitler's brithday

You know which one...

Cause the Irish Mob keep the niggers in check

Don't you mean 'sexist'?

You know, because now all the women have to share their history month with the potatoes' heritage.

>March

Fucking hell why did it have to be March? Because of St. Patricks?

Ah hell at least its better then February nigger month. Now its just back to back dindu months.

>tfw we get a german history month

best potus ever

H O L Y

K E K

THATS FUCKING GENIUS. MINORITY HISTORY MONTH ISNT THE ONLY ONE ANYMORE.

LIBERALS B T F O

i'll tell you one thing, it's definitely not the chinks. if anything they've destroyed most of the city's diversity and replaced it with fried junk food and odd smells

Sweden can have February

This is so fucking stupid and cringeworthy. It's always the Irish and the Italians giving these minority groups justification for their snowflake bullshit.

Saint Patrick's Day is March 17th.

>Irish
>dindus

be'gorrah, this is like another gortamor!

Because the wasps built from scratch and the irish trash came along more recently.

lets go laddie!

They were treated just as shitty as black people

We also need Jap Month

It will be hilarious to see side by side how the irish and japs were treated like utter dog shit..And still ended up just fine compared to blacks.

No, there really aren't. Number are inflated by bullshitting heritagefags.

Pure savagery

>they've destroyed most of the city's diversity
Is that supposed to be bad?

FOR THE CAUSE!

Reminder that Ir*sh-((((Americans))) were the only ''''''white''''' demographic that didn't overwhelmingly vote Trump

the irish mob is just called city hall around here. the niggers are fine.

the chinks are a locust plague brought unto us by our own greed: jack up rental prices and accept bribes into harvard from dumb but rich chinks

for the cringe!

OH
MY
GOD

THE
MADMAN!!!

Glad for you, why the hate?

>tfw you finally find the italian restaurant after passing 5 fried pig intestine shacks

Micks suck.

April flowers bring Jew showers.

Another group of subhumans have a month.
Funny, but not really an improvement.

>grew only one crop
>crop failed
>starved
>blamed the 'man'

Reminder there is a German-American Day in October 6

Reminder there is no month or actually observed moment

New history months

January=Scandinavian
February=Swedish
March=Irish
April=German
May=Polish
June=French
July=English
August=Australian
September=Japanese
October=Russian
November=Slovak
December=Afrikkan

>literally whiter that 99% of all Americans
>not white
Wrong. We are lazy though.

youtube.com/watch?v=D84yF7CFcqU

OIRLUND
I
R
L
U
N
D

DELETE THIS NOW

Wrong.

>niggers of the white race and the ugliest white people in existence
I like the idea of celebrating white culture but why did he pick goddamn potato niggers

Our leader goes to the white house every year to bring a bowl of shamrock. Which they burn because it's a biohazzard in America for some reason.

Scottish, Dutch, should get a month before Irish do.

Good. Fuck "diversity"

Thank you for not including Swedistan in Scandinavia.

This.
Fucking idiots regressing everything worked for for thousands of years.

Absolutely right. The great buildings and unis were established before the slave labor irish peasants were brought over.

>tfw 40% Irish

its only fitting that after nigger history month we have potato nigger history month.

Wales will never separate they're too smart for that.

I wish he wouldn't contribute to the hyphenated American bullshit. If you're not fully an American, you're not an American at all and should fuck off. Teddy Roosevelt said it very well.

Gotta start small m8.

You start with Nordic history month and suddenly people feel validated with their claims of Nazism.

Hahaha, this is brilliant. Its going to outrage the faggots on this side of the water who are demanding out Prime Minister not go meet with President Trump on Paddies Day.

Some yank politician called O'Malley is demanding that he doesn't meet with him because he's a racist white supremacist apparently.

give japs december for pearl harbor

An Italian restaurant right down the street from my house just got bought out by chinks who are turning it into, you guessed it, another chinese restaurant. What baffles everyone in the neighborhood is that we already have 5 (five) other chinese food places within walking distance.

It's gonna close within two months and that's just another empty store front we get to stare at on our way to work. Boston is fucked in all sorts of backwards ways.

Gotta post this

youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY

Dude, you should see how anti-Trump actual Ireland is. Makes me sad that my eternally cucked country won't accept Big Don. People are literally crying because our Taoiseach (prime minister) is meeting with Trump on Patrick's Day. Sad.

>only full blooded irishman I ever met was 5'1" and had dark ginger hair everywhere
Is this common?

I mean, just walk down a street:

starbucks, ramen, fried pig, upscale chinese, ramen, fried pig, fried pig, fried pig, pizza, ramen, vietnamese, fried pig, italian, fried pig, ramen, cafe, fried pig, french, upscale chinese, ramen, middle eastern, fried pig, fried pig

You gave us Mexicans Spaniard. You owe the world big time

Will this

attract new Irish immigrants?

YMCA

Well, it's no more than what you deserve, You came in and destroyed the old Anglo Saxon establishment, now you get to see how it feels. Enjoy your based new heritagefags.

Irish American Heritage Month has existed since 1991. It just has to get redeclared every year for some reason.

No, we're mostly brunettes.

November is gook history month does that count

>not french
coulda fueled a nationalist movement to help le pen
trump really blew his chance to help france

Of course it's the fucking Irish, followed by the Italians no doubt. How about peoples that actually contributed to American society like the English or the Germans

Another thing they don't teach you in the history books.

Irish were slaves just like the Blacks, the only difference is that the Irish didn't complain about it.

Fucking crybaby niggers.

Trump only announced this to get the illegal micks in one place to deport them

>February was Heart Month
>March is Irish Month

He's just gonna turn every month into a holiday isn't he?

>October
>not German

Come on man.

Stop lad, may i remind you who are the real iberians, and who are arab rape babies ?

O'Malley is a fucking faggot, saying stuff like 'we shall overcome inshallah'. Total Hillary pawn.

t. Has not ever spent time with anyone of irish decent besides "HURR AM IRISH" Americans.