McDonald's Vows to Make Better Burgers to Win Back Customers

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/03/01/mcdonalds-has-plan-win-back-customers/98592246/
Best timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56ruOgbS9do
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_ND27psCY
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1xz1skj_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Their commercials aimed at luring hoodrats are more offputting than their tasteless food.

example?

I tried that grand mac they made. It had the regular sized patties on it and no special sauce.

I felt pretty unamerican that day mcdonalds.

Almost any McDonald's commercial in the last 5 years.

They lost a huge demographic when they went all nig-mac in dat place

And fries.

Those over salted mushy sticks are terrible

Step 1- automate nonessential jobs
Step 2- pay three employees $15 an hour to run the store better than 9 employees could do previously
Step 3- Profit
Step 4- Mein reich
Step 5- Mein Volk
Final step- Mein hamburger.

lower your damn prices mcdonalds, $6 should be the priciest combo

Coming from the company that treated breakfast all day as groundbreaking I'm not holding my breath.

Look up the recent big mac commercial
just a nigger with a drumline rapping about how you have a big mac to fit every lifestyle
kinda makes me not want to eat a big mac

In no other place than McDonalds is just a thin grey greasy square slip of garbage not considered garbage

tell me if this basketball american makes you want to buy a big mac or avoid the place entirely

youtube.com/watch?v=56ruOgbS9do

Jesus, I couldn't make it 4 seconds into that niggerfest.

i don't give afuck about quality if i'm eating mcdonalds. gimme a cheeseurger, small fries and a coke for 2.50-3 bucks and i'll eat there

This, I can go to a sit down restaurant and get a burger and fries for almost the same price as mcdonalds now, what happened?

The only way to make better burgers is to stop hiring niggers who can't even do the basic of jobs.

When I go to a McDonalds in a White Area, the food is great, they wear gloves, and service with a smile.

When I go to a McDonalds in a spic/nigger area, the order is always wrong, it looks and tastes terrible, they fucking pick their fucking noses and scratch their asses then touch my fucking food, and they always have an attitude.

Its not the food, its the people you hire.

Even more retarded because you could always order a mcdouble dressed like a big mac. Only costs like 50 cents more than regular mcdouble.

About 5 years ago they discontinued the "Sirloin" line of burgers that were the ONLY thing on the menu worth ordering besides their fries.

McDonald's meat is fucking disgusting.

I used to pick up a bacon cheddar Sirloin burger in a pinch if I was forced to eat NigDonald's, because it was a higher grade of beef. It even had red onions and top tier pickles.

Fucking retards.

Now they are literally the shittiest fast food burger next to niggerbitch Hardee's.

>commercial is 75% niggers

And they wonder why people stopped going.

The price is a big problem.
I see a lot of locations where a combo is $9. Fuck that. I rather get like 4 dollar menu items.

This is universal.

In Australia if the store is run by Middle Easterners or Indians and it's not selling curry or kebabs you can guarantee it's fucking shit.

I don't think I've come across a store run by or predominantly staffing niggers here but I imagine the standards would be even lower than the two I have experience with.

McDonalds is for breakfast and poor people, there is NO alternative

Pretty true. Bring back the times of the 1 dollar Big N' Tasty.

Hell, even arby's is selling 1 dollar sliders now, and hardees has a 4 dollar deal with a double cheeseburger, chicken sandwich, fries and a drink.

Make shit food for over 20 years, and people don't go there anymore? That activates my almonds.

Does this mean they're bringing back the Arch Deluxe?

What did they do to the mcmuffins a couple of years ago that they taste like shit now? They seem much less greasy than before, bun infinitely less tasty.

Their food is too expensive. It's always been garbage but it used to be cheap garbage.

Get a mcdouble with lettuce, tomato and mac sauce instead of ketchup/mustard and you've got a pretty decent burger for the price 2bh

Also who cares about burgers when all day breakfast is a thing

I don't know, but they make my teeth feel gritty after eating them, I stopped eating them after that

It's their target market now desu
sell shit food to blacks on EBT and welfare, it's how they're staying afloat

Damn all these poorfags think McDonalds is too expensive!!!

Honestly, the only people I trust with food are Whites, Asians, and Greeks/Italians.

Rarely do I trust Spanish people, but god damn do I love me some cuban sandwiches.

It seems like you need a frontal lobe attached to your brain to do anything right.

So McDonald's is admitting their burgers aren't good now? lol?

went to a burgerking in a black neighborhood about half a year ago

the chicken was ICE COLD. like, they didnt even cook the shit

The only thing that can be chalked up in the "pro's" column for mcdonalds is that they're open in the dead of night.

Thats it.

Sometimes thats not a pro because I give into temptation and am reminded why I prefer wendies and chik fil a.

Seriously chik fil a is superior in every way. A new one was built literally 3 miles from my house and not only is the service fast, the food super delicious and reasonably priced, but last time I went through the drife through, there was nothing but hot young college-age girls with pigtails. White girls with pig tails.

And they speak perfect english.

I felt like I was back in the 1950's going through one of those old timey burger joints you see in the movies. It was glorious. I almost wanted to cry at how patriotic I felt.

Mcdonalds? Hispanics and blacks. Shit food. Shit service.

>Some of our best customers just aren’t visiting as much as they used to -- and we know why,’’ Brady said. “Our historical advantages of quality, convenience and value didn’t keep pace . . .We’re making meaningful improvement in our food, particularly our burger and chicken offerings

Yeah, I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with your "progressive" political views that you keep shoving onto the public. Fuck off McDicks. Wendy's has better burgers anyways.

Fucking spooks are pissed off in the comments

Here in monkeyland too. They parody favela music that for some reason is popular here. They want poor people to eat their shit

I remember when Domino's Pizza had a huge ad campaign about how they really improved their crust to not taste like cardboard. I set "eh wtf, I'll give it a try". Got the pizza delivered, first bite, it actually tastes WORSE than I remember it. Well, give the guy who made those commercials a raise, he suckered me out of 15 bucks for one of the worst pizzas I've ever had. Ate like 2 slices then just threw the rest out.

As far as McD's goes, no thanks. I've learned my lesson about trusting a fast food corporation when they say they've "improved" something.

>all day breakfast

An even bigger rip off

in the US they dont have to create some kind of better burger - they just need to bring back their GOAT menu item - the Angus burgers - which was trashed and removed by their deposed nigger ceo because it "cost too much for our target customer"

Relative to the competition you dumb ass. I can get a much better burger than a big Mac in a better restaurant for a dollar more. The Mcdouble is beyond trash. If you eat a mcdouble you might as well just eat out of your garbage can.

McDonald's breakfast is fucking hogslop.
Their sausage is the most disgusting meat that has ever been sold outside a Vietnamese taco truck.

I'd rather buy seagull on a stick from the fucking gooks on the roachcoach, m8.

why the fuck is mcfaggots getting shilled here so much.
MODS! please ban non political threads like this.

Dude, I can go to Chilis or Five Guys and get more/better food for less money than a combo meal at McDonalds.

Fast food has lost its way, and sadly the only company that realizes this is Wendy's.

Except Chick-fil-a, that place is better than sex sometimes.

you just described every wendy's burger ever made... mcd's isnt the best but it isnt the worst either

Untrue.

HAHAHAHA I didn't even bother to look
I think this is our opportunity to bring back moonman and make it Mac Tonight

>actually improving their food

wow, they must be really desparate

Gen X here, it was still good in the 80s before they microwaved everything.

this is completely untrue. dominos was literally cardboard. their handtossed is about palatable now.

the true gem of pizza joints are the appetizers anyway

They threw away their white customer base. If I want to go on an African safari, I'll call my travel agent.

>365Black.com

it's not that people are too poor, it's just that their prices are too high relative to their competition. people would rather eat elsewhere based on the quality of food mcdonalds is serving for their prices.

I can literally go to Wendy's and get a double stack, a 4 piece nugget, fries, and drink for 4 bucks.

You just can't get that kind of value at McDonalds. Also Wendy's drinks are much larger for generally the same price.

>Leaf
>puts gravy and cheese curds on french fries
>complains American french fry is mushy

Seriously, bruh? MacDonoroo doesn't do much well as far as taste but those fries are good.

Fry hierarchy
Checkers

It's not that it's too expensive for us in general, it's too expensive for what they're offering. It's around 10 dollarydoos in Australia for a big mac combo. That's horseshit. I have 10 dollarydoos on me, but that is not worth that much

and they have the new pininfarina coke machines
you know your shits gonna be good when the people that designed it also design ferraris

Do Americans actually like McDonalds??

damn. youve done a lot of field testing

These things are fucking awesome. The Five Guys in my area has these. I've never seen such a fuckhuge selection of drinks in any other restaurant, fast food or "fancy."

I'm confused how can a burger be better? youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_ND27psCY

very few people below the age of 40

no tippin' witchu dinin'

We have one of those at my office.

Truly a miracle.

like people said before, its just hamburgers

ground beef and cheese on a bun. unless your food is cooked by niggers its fine

of course we do

most won't admit it, and many do not like it, but many hidden fans like me of McDonalds™

I just ordered a Quarter Pounder® meal today with a Vanilla Cone®

McNegroid 365Black.com

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1xz1skj_k

>modern
>progressive

there is that shield again

nigga if you cant tell the difference between a good burger and a mcdonalds one you need to get your brain checked

I'm old and I've eaten fries at each of those restaurants at some point in my life. I debated including Five Guys as their fries are the best, but shied away as it might not be the class of restaurant

McRib 24/7.

Also why cant i have bigmac sauce on everything for free? Ya put ketchup and mustarf on shit, but want .25$ for bigmac sauce? WTF

Angus burgers, that's it.
That was the only not disgusting thing on their menu.

They shitcanned them and came back with similar tipped borders with their shitty Quarter Pounder patties.

Absolutely disgusting.

>nigger ceo canceling their only decent menu item
Thanks user for giving me another reason to hate niggers.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY CRAP

.25$ for bigmac sauce here son. Dat shit aint free, also no lettuce

On a scale of A to B which diabetes do you have?

been in mcd's in several countries... the best was japan. better than US even... food, service, cleanliness... everything was perfect

what? any of their 6-7 dollar hamburgers are fine if cooked fresh. what is wrong with them, the seasoning?

THIS

Bojangle's makes the best fries on the planet.
Cook-Out makes the 2nd best.

Eat more pleb.

Oddly enough the ones I visited in Germany were top tier
Funny how a company based in the US sells their shittiest of burgers to their target market

Well, the CEO is British... You'd think they'd make great Filet-o-fish to make up for the shit burgers.

If they just promised to improve the quality of their fries it would be enough. I swear to christ every McDonalds in my town are such insanely greedy jew niggers that claw at every last penny they can.

I can tell when fries have been soaking in oil for an hour. It is always hit and miss if I get delicious hot salty goodness or soggy cold chewy potatoe shit.

Too salty
Too greasy
Buns are absolute shit
Too many condiments and too much sauce
Literally elementary school tier beef

How the fuck can you sit there and defend McDonald's awful fucking food? Have you never been to an actual restaurant that serves good burgers?

McDonalds made the horrible mistake of trying to appeal to healthy people.

Five guys has no problems because no one is going into a macdaddies for a fucking salad.

>no special sauce.
btw the sauce is thousand island dressing.

b-diabeetus/best diabeetus

They are literally garbage.

McDonald's is garbage.

How fat are you?

McDick's needs to realize that moonman is the way to go, bring him back with extra catchy jigles

I bought one too user. There was sauce, but like the same amount as a regular big mac. I should've just gotten a mcdouble like I really wanted instead of being a lard ass.

>too many condiments
>too much sauce (sauce is a condiment you stupid fuck)
>too salty
>you can literally tell them what you want or don't want, how much you want or don't want, and if you want salt or not, but your autism prevents you from ordering food how you want it served to you

Go eat your fucking activated almonds.

Most Americans don't eat McDonald's hamburgers. Wendy's, Checkers, In n' out burger, and five guys fucked McDonald's and Burger King in the ass.

Ah shit, I forgot both of those mid-tier selections

Checkers

Indeed.

McDonald's commercials full of blacks speaking terrible English with cringey hip hop jingles are the most offputting thing about their chain.

Not to mention that the Big Mac has shrunk to a shadow of its former shelf. I know that they have the Grand Mac right now, but of course they are charging more for it.

>better burgers
The big mac is already good as fuck, they better not make that shit more expensive.