Red Pill me on the Q of LGBTQ

Q means Questioning apparently. Why are they questioning something as obvious as what chromosomes they are born with?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/01/lgbtq-questioning-queer-meaning/26925563/
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/lgbt2-sqqa-confusing-acronym-or-inclusive-title-1.2709889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have no idea what q stands for bro.

Ha that's funny I always thought it was for Queer. But yeah that wouldn't make sense at all. Is it really Questioning? Like bi-curious?

Quesadilla.

I too thought Q meant queer but some faggot corrected me in saying it meant questoning since making it queer would be over redundant with gay and lesbian. Already in LGBTQ

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/01/lgbtq-questioning-queer-meaning/26925563/

apparently queer is also accepted

>inb4 someone criticizes my source
nothing unreliable about using a leftist source for information on leftist culture

tapping random keys
LGBTQDIJVRURHFUIEVDRIURGBDHTGBREOGNRIOTTJGIRTH565TYY5H48TY4H685T↑↑↓↓←→←→BA44H65TR4HETHO

When will we see another letter officially added to the alphabet soup? I'm betting it will stay at T for the next five years or so.

You live under a rock? They've already started adding numbers

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/lgbt2-sqqa-confusing-acronym-or-inclusive-title-1.2709889

the fendipitous eggmen are returning soon

LGBTQJDHGIADJGKAMDHGIDJKSNMGHSFIHJGKSFMWIEGJKHSDGKSJGHFSJKGHIWRGHWIFUHNIUDWNSJKIGHWGHWRGUHWIDKAKGJBDKJGBWIRUIGBWURGIWDJKFSHIDSGHIWURGHIWUEWEIUGHWQIUEJGKHWSJGHSFGIUWRJKSFHGISJDKGHDSBSUIDKJ

In Canada. The least relevant country ever.

LGBTQIA is already a thing.

I being intersex, and A being asexual, i think.

Is it official though?

>Why are they questioning something as obvious as what chromosomes they are born with?

Because they're mistaking Gender Expression with Gender.

Q stands for Queer which literally means "anything that isn't heterosexual" and functions as a catchall for all the weirdos who don't fall into the LGBT part.

Source: Bi.

Official name is LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ you problematic shitlords

You should literally read a book and educate yourself.

So if you're "queer" you are the specialest snowman?

>snowman
I mean snowflake

Wtf is that

You cant be serious...

I thought they were gone for good

What a special snowflake. I hope she's enjoying that piece of my paycheck.

I always assumed it was androgynous. Whatever, I'm so sick of these fucking freaks thinking that their degenerate lifestyle should be accepted in mainstream culture.

The sad thing is that they gained traction and are starting to influence the young.

We may never be able to come back from this.

I honestly can't tell if this person was born with a penis or a vagina

you forgot all the numbers and kanji!

Q means queer, as in people who are outside the sexual norm in general and not specifically gay/bi/lesbian/transgender

every straight girl on tinder in my area (sf Bay Area) is "queer as fuck"

>denoting or relating to sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms

Yeah, literally what he said.

Because they had an extra one.

I thought the verb was more fitting

I think it's LGBTQQIA+ actually.