US to leave the United nations

AMERICA NO
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

bamp senpai desu

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING BROS

We don't have to leave the UN. All we have to do is cut the funding we give them, which is more than any other member. Pic related.

bamps

>This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

why would we keep them though? Its like trying to get to a good fishing spot. and your fishing buddy's keeps throwing your gear overboard, pulling the drain plug, and dropping the anchor. all the while screeching about how dumb and mean you are.

YES! Fuck their baseless fingerwagging. Let's go back to the age of warcrimes because our enemies have already beaten us there. Shred the Geneva convention and the Hague too while we're at it.

This.

The UN assists rogue nations in their war crimes by doing fuck-all when they commit any sort of crime at all. They exist to call western nations horrible when they move in a Republican direction.

BEST TIMELINE

OHGODTHISISTOOGOOD

>Introduced on first day of new Congress
>no action taken since

Congressman attention whoring to make you think he's a patriot. Nothing to see here, move along

Jesus christ what fucking retards, yeah the UN is fucking meme, but at least its a meme we can all laugh about together

Literally today you flaming faggot.

FUCK EM.

WE'RE LEAVING THAT GLOBALIST TRAP FAR BEHIND

Day of the rake when?

What happens to Israel if the U.S leaves the UN ?
Aren't the arab countries around Israel going to jump on them ?

This would be an interesting manga to read desu.

Come on guys do not let the shills slide this thread. We have the Globalists wounded.

bimp

tbqh famalam, I hope this happens 'cause it's getting that much closer til 'Murica annex's Canada

Like hitalia(?)

The one where it was WWII and all countries were personified

Damn I never finished it

Why can't you degenerates just read actual books?

>latest action: January 3rd, 2017

it's like you faggots can't read. this is at best old news and most likely a dead end :(

Huraw Huraw Huraw for the bonnie Blue Flag and Southern States Huraw

Taiwan-chan a cute

Because books don't have cute animu girls

Then just watch anime you fucking weeb. Mixing anime and books is degenerate.

Ireland pays 0.418% of the total UN budget

Waste of money.

jewnated nations

I hope you realize that a massive portion of anime comes from adapting manga

I don't care. It's still, almost by definition, degenerate.