/POLDER/ GENERAL THREAD

>ELECTION DAY: MARCH 15TH 2017
THE DAY THE DUTCH DEFEAT GLOBALISM

EXPLANATION OF PARTIES: pastebin.com/TEgR0CCS

LET'S SEE WHO Sup Forums SUPPORTS
strawpoll.me/12114077

DUTCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

LATEST POLL RESULTS
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
peilingwijzer.tomlouwerse.nl/p/laatste-cijfers.html
allepeilingen.com/

STEFAN MOLYNEUX DROPS REDPILLS ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS
youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ

GEERT WILDERS INTERVIEWED BY REBEL MEDIA
youtube.com/watch?v=06IN2MbdF_I

Other urls found in this thread:

allepeilingen.com/index.php/peilingen-politieke-partijen-maurice-de-hond.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/22/possible-mole-security-detail-geert-wilders/
youtube.com/watch?v=WmwoM3lD4dc
polyphasicsociety.com/polyphasic-sleep/overviews/uberman-2/
vdare.com/posts/geert-wilders-make-the-netherlands-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=k5HwNM9agNI
youtube.com/watch?v=TYc2hQd4G6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another thread? Doubt it will go over 100

Get in here Reeeeee!!!

Post your bumps, keep this thread in English please!

Yeah I don't think it will last long either but the other one was at capacity.

Stem baudet

Hello Dutch!

What is the consensus on Geert/ PVV in your riding?

Does he have a good chance of winning?

Spread this everywhere and upvote and comment when you see it. Save it, share it spread it.

Also make any anti-VVD and other cartel photoshop requests.

He will get lots of votes but he is jewish controlled opposition, pic related

This is the current situation.

As you can see the PVV support is decreasing in a fast rate while the VVD is increasing.
(This always happens around election time).

Even though it looks grim , i'm 90% sure Geert will win the election , but i'm doubtful i he manages to form a coalition to form a majority.

Wow! Great work user!!!!!!1!

Pic very related

Forgot link
>allepeilingen.com/index.php/peilingen-politieke-partijen-maurice-de-hond.html

Amazing!

This is the kind of style we need.

1 little suggestion.
To make it more smug , change it to = Waarom werd het 1,6 biljoen euro? Dat zijn veel centen!

Isn't it miljard instead of biljoen?

>What is the consensus on Geert/ PVV in your riding?
These last few weeks he's been hiding. Literally since for some (((reason))) 3 to 5 Maroccan police insiders compromised his security detail. Some see this as a way to evade success but others think the clusterfuck was bad and the threat was very real.

Tl;dr: His police security detail (DBB) fucked up with the screening of a already convicted Maroccan allowed into his inner circle (muh diversity) and now the Army stepped in (BSB) they are VIP MilPol.

>breitbart.com/london/2017/02/22/possible-mole-security-detail-geert-wilders/

>Does he have a good chance of winning?
That really depends on who you ask. Polls are still favourable, but his lead is shrinking fast.

/cont in next post: who is /ourguy

For maximum effect type it out in zero's

Een biljoen is tien tot de 12e macht, dus 1.000.000.000.000 of 1012. Het is een miljoen tot de tweede macht (een miljoen keer een miljoen), hetgeen de naam met het voorvoegsel bi- verklaart.

Het SI-voorvoegsel voor een biljoen is tera, afgekort T.

Het Engelse woord billion is een zogenaamde valse vriend. Het Engelse billion is wat in het Nederlands een miljard genoemd wordt, dus 1000 miljoen of 1.000.000.000 (10^9). Deze betekenis was oorspronkelijk tot het Amerikaans-Engels beperkt, maar is thans ook in het Brits-Engels de norm.[1] Een biljoen heet in het Engels trillion (1000 × 1000^3).

Wat ben jij toch een rekenwonder

Also PIC VERY RELATED

Try to keep the Dutch to a minimum. /Pol (unlike /INT and /TRV) is apparently a ENG only board.

Any burgers/others reading in this thread. Please ask us for clarifcation if things are unclear, we sometimes revert to Dutch because we try to meme our way around in Dutch. Most of the time we don't even notice that we switchted. this is not intentional to annoy anyone.
>Ask us a question in English and we will reply/try to explain.

Okay so delete that fakenews and spread this instead.

Give it to your grandma, neigbours share it, have fun with it, let's keep this momentum going.

It would be more smug but it's more persuasive to let the question hang in the air and let people fill it with their preconceptions.

You're right , saved

Nice and saved! Question? Do you think you can make one with the number typed out so I can blow some minds up! Pretty please with sugar on top?

Hahaha. *Bloos*

FvD's campaign videos are pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=WmwoM3lD4dc

Yes I just did, because it was a great idea.

Keep those ideas coming, I can't stop all this meme magic if I tried.

Share it and get others to share it

I am assuming you're the leaf from Apart from the problem with (((them))) controlling I still hope Geert will get the majority of the seats and can form a working somewhat stable coalition.

The reason /Pol think Pic related is our guy has to do with a couple of things.
>First: In the previous threads whenever Boudet/FvD was mentioned the digits were flowing like crazy (check the /polder archives, sadly a ton were deleted/pruned by the mods).
>Second: He has a very well thought out program and some prominent support. I think the closest you can compare him to is Nigel Farage. They both are intelligent enough to see what is going wrong and see what must be done to fix it. But they are not career politicians. They went into this for the same reason: To fix what is wrong and for the love off their country.
>Third: His second guy (Theo Hiddema) is based af. Is practicaly a Dutch living breathing version of /Pol without him even knowing it and they want to work along with Geert on making Netherlands great again.

The breaker of cartels. Hiddema and Thierry are /ourguy/

A new wave of right.

Likely, since its very limited in scope - just Dutch politics. But still, quite informative OP for people wanting to know what's going on there and natives will probably find it helpful if they'll stumble upon it - and for that, the thread has to be around.

Spot on.

Here's a basic primer on FvD policy. Copy paste for newcomers (or improve it)

Here's a couple of basic points:

1. Breaking the partijkartel and the job carrousel. Referenda are ignored and topics that hugely concern citizens like immigration are ignored. They want to hold a binding referendum on immigration and the Euro currency.
2. The EU is a moloch that tries to solve 50`s problems in a 70`s way. We should nexit.
3. Put back border controls to control immigration and bordercrossing crime. Also denying entry to islamic hate preachers
4. Three strikes justice system for heavy violence and sex crime.
5. Stopping islamification and restructuring islamic schools to value and promote dutch values
6. Restructure the highest parts of justice so that they don't have to follow whims of politicians.

SAVED! user I will curse us both in the morning when my alarm goes off, but this is more than worth it if you catch my drift. You're truely doing keks work. Blessed.

it's 4 am

go to sleep faggots

Does any user know of a dutch chan?

It is, and let's not forget it's midnight here and most of yuros are asleep. I hope this one will be kept as it is and archived for later reference

>Hoi Generaal Polder, ik neem de nachtdienst nog even waar/Hi General Polder, just finishing the nightshift for you).

I really should yes.

One last thing for this thread before it's archived

Some anons noticed on the TV debates this guy appeared more than once. If anyone has any info on who this guy is or knows more. Please let us know either here or in a new /polder thread.

Thanks.

B-but i'm still awake for the night yuroanons

Well start spamming the thread with FvD memes. Dump that folder!

Don't you ever sleep Dutchanon?

Yes i do. polyphasicsociety.com/polyphasic-sleep/overviews/uberman-2/

I've been lurking alot and didn't save any images or memes. I'll do it from now on

Kek is with you! Let me get your collection going while I brush my teeth.

Incoming memedump

More fresh memes from the press.

Requests/ideas/suggestions welcome

Save it and spread it everywhere.

You can also save the url and even if it's deleted you can find it on Sup Forums archives sites.

I'm not sure if I should go to sleep or do one more.

Check those digits user. The lord of chaos has spoken. Thou are on the right path. Sorry for the stonecoal english but I am so tired my eyes are shutfalling.

Your work is really great. I can't wait to show/post them to people

I want a more darker themed one , make one with all the members of the partykartel looking really evil with a heroic Thierry

Great work btw

Bump. So what is culturally relevant in the Netherlands?

How do I reach these kids?

Youtubers

New version

Check those digits man. You're on fire!

I can't wait to show this to my grandma (sadly, my grandma is more redpilled than my parents. But hey, I still got 12 days right?).

SHADILAY!

Thank you , now i can use the same image twice in the same thread

Kek is with us. I've never seen so many doubles with 66.

SHADILAY!

Oh right I was heading to bed!

I sleep during the day and stay awake in the night.

Pretty comfy broeders

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Yeah I had a feeling you needed that bump.

Mfw late for bed 3rd night in a row.

You should talk to my supervisor!

You know that the netherlands needs to make a coalition so these polls don't mean really much because no one really wins

(((polls)))

Also Trusting (((polls)))

C'mon burger, you of all people should know better by now. Meme magic is the way to go!

Kek wills our victory!

What kind of job are we talking about?

are they doing ((())) themselves?

FvD SURGE!!!

vdare.com/posts/geert-wilders-make-the-netherlands-great-again

No, that's my (((Coincidence Detector)))

Checked!

This is a really good idea but I can't find any eyes wide shut image of our partycartel, so bring me some source images to work with where they look dodgy or where they can be easily shopped in

More propaganda to spread to the frontlines and support /ourguys/

You're on fire tonight.

You deserve some sleep , take a nap user :(

We knew he was blessed by kek

The exact moment we started to really meme Thiery , this video appeared.

I unironically start to believe in kek

youtube.com/watch?v=k5HwNM9agNI

If I told you, I'd be out of a job probably.

See you next thread user. Keep comfy!

Lof Kek!

Hoera

The lord of chaos works in mysterious ways.

Well for al the non-believers out there:

Check-em!

It also happened in the city where they have a restaurant called "kek".

Here's there one day a year coat of arms.

I never really thought about it, but we are a small frog country. Of course meme magic is potent.

Btw is there a (Dutch) user who can bundle and archive these memes for posterity/easy use?

I've seen people in the AfD generals use Imgur but I haven't looked into how to create a folder and upkeep it without it getting vandalized?

And don't forget out frog-related themepark/waterslides Duinrell

I mean just look at pic related.

Welp. Meant this pic. Oh well...

Can someone redpill me on the situation of dutch politics pol, I'm just an exchange student here

Can someone make me a punished Baudet 'A man who was denied his referendum' picture from this , and remove the black lines

Fuckin' this! Yea!

Blijkbaar was de oprichter van Duinrell werkende bij de koningklijke familie van Nederland

.....Ik durf niet verder te graven

It's a great idea. Bookmark this link, I'll keep it updates.

Http://Imgur.com/gallery/P8A90

>punished Baudet
>'A man who was denied his referendum'

Pushing this one before I pass out.

Kek. Kekism is real. Down with the partycartel.
>Republic when?!

Http://Imgur.com/gallery/P8A90

Bookmarked! Thanks user.

Based

Do you have the timestamp? I have the video but I need better quality capture of that moment.

I forgot to add this to the OP:

>Previous thread

Hehe. I like your text:

>Wees vriendelijk maar daadkrachtig. De EU is ondemocratisch en we worden steeds genaaid door de huidige politiek.

Made me kek a little.

Okay I'm calling it quits for tonight. For those just waking up, post all your saved FvD memes so Archiveanon can keep them safe & handy for us!

Generaal Polders Nightshift/2nd in command signing off.
Over and out.

How representative is Taylor Sands of the average Dutch girl?

You could watch untill you find the right moment (Or another moment) , i found this image on google.

The basics are the same as rest of Euro. We're fucked by the EU, losing sovereignity, flooded with islamic migrants and it's politically incorrect to question this and has been for a while. This has led to a rise of new rightwing parties.

In the Netherlands the biggest is a israel funded controlled opposition jew wilders, who long was the only way to vote against islamic immigration.

In the Netherlands multiple referenda votes have been taken and ignored by our politicians and that's giving a lot of groundswell to forum for democracy.

If they get to power (they'll only win 4 or 5 seats this year, which is still more than long existing parties), then they'll cause a nexit, a return to national currency and make future referenda binding.

Unless they're suicided of course.

Around 12:45 - 12:50
youtube.com/watch?v=TYc2hQd4G6Y

Or 15:05 - 15:10

Er is een tempel onder duinrell.

This thread will not die untill i want it to

I like that thought. If you get past 7:30 am euro's will pick up this thread from the slumber.

I should also try to put my phone away....

Ik heb me kracht level verdubbeld vanacht.

Ik heb zo veel gekke shit gezien.

Ik heb duinrell bestudeerd en heb iets schokerend gevonden waar elke miem magier van moet weten.

Ik vertel het morgen want dit moet in een collage.

Goedenacht broeder.

(Hiddema is de sleutel)

Also I unfortunately had to change the imgur link.

HTTP://imgur.com/a/2ZOsa

If anything more changes I'll put it in the text in the imgur gallery.

Goed werk user.

Mensen zullen al jullie werk waarderen morgen

Alleen als je er zin in hebt , kun je proberen het lapje op het rechter oog te doen.

Ziet er waarschijnlijk aesthetischer uit

Yes that's perfect.I'll make a better version tomorrow and throw some shadows on there as well. Going to catch some Z's. It's been a pleasure.

Thanks for the ideas.

I am very curious to hear about it tomorrow Archiveanon. I wonder if it's the same as the tunnels under het Binnenhof/geheime gangen in het Torentje.

Bookmarked the updated link. I like the Punished Baudet!

Sleep well all, and praise kek!

Yeah I'm not happy with it yet. Going to do a redo tomorrow. That lapje was ugly on trump too, so I'll get something else for that too.

Sleep well user

Czech'ed! You can also capture the video then flip the image horizontally, and that way you can keep the patch on the left eye but aesthetically it's on the inside eye. Just a thought...

Checked!

Dammit. The hype!

Curious man.

Fits nicely

Good luck on the election Dutch bros. Hopefully Geert gets the results he needs in order to fight for the Netherlands