OH GOD DAMN IT ANOTHER FLYNN?

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Limited_hangout
politicalmayhem.news/breaking-sick-memo-mccain-leaks-reveals-hes-plotting-muslim-terrorists-take-trump/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/
twitter.com/CAPAction/status/837128474540322816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg legit insider user was right
#soulsearching2017

Who? What?

What happen?

>Washpo reports fake news
>CNBC rereports fake news
>Faggot rerereeeeeeeeeeeports fake news

he said (((they))) would be going after another one of trump's closest allies just like they did flynn, this is about 5+ days late tho.
also he was spot on with the nasa announcement wednesday and trump's brief statement on human trafficking friday.

No. Sessions never leaned liberal. The "legit insider" said the target of the smear used to lean liberal.

you are like a little baby
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

We also know the deep state is trying to purge Trump's cabinet any way they can. Gotta meme against this!

Well, fug I did not even read that thread and thought it was conspiracy bull.

>Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.
really makes me think

Sessions met with quite a few envoys as that is his job during that time period.. and we are bitching that he didn't remember about the meeting?? really guys?

So the gist here is that they are trying to say that sessions lied under oath and commited perjury.. but sessions responds saying he did not remember the meetings.. which let's face it could very well be true coz he is a old ass man.

Just Russia? Or Russia and also lots of other countries too?

A sitting senator talking to an ambassador?

Oh Noes!!

STFU shills!

james clapper already set the precedent that "uhhh i forgot lol" is a completely valid legal defense

article states during that time period he met many different countries envoys or diplomats..

who at the wapo is being such a cuntbag

literally every time you read a sour headline it is coming from them. the most menstrual rag around.

This is a pretty calculated hit piece.. considering that the CNN townhall features 2 of the biggest idiots in the repub party still parroting the muh russian conspiracy.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

nice1 m8

Turn on PMSNBC right now. They're going apeshit now for 2.5 hours about the jew York slimes article about onigger releasing Intel about President Trump and Russia

jeff bezos

this is just oligarchs feuding with oligarchs

they are doing it again lol

I thought they would try different tactics on all of his people, but in hindsight that's probably just my autism at work. Figured it couldn't work because Trump always gets wise to the tactics used against him. They know that if they can pin Russia ties on enough people, it will build up a narrative about Trump and Russia that's impossible to kill. Already it's damn near impossible to get the facts heard over the noise.

It's a ridiculous claim, too. Sessions has been fighting for America forever. He prosecuted Klansmen back when the Klan mattered. But the masses of the left don't need evidence to overcome the presumption of innocence, they just need the newspapers to signal everyone toward the same target at the same time.

Sessions is ATTORNEY GENERAL. This guy made CHARTS for what to say. They won't catch him saying a lie.

>it worked last time
>LET'S TRY IT AGAIN
He's already confirmed, he's not getting kicked out now.

The deep state having a hard on for taking Trump down makes me think shit like pizzagate is 100% real.

>as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

Oh, no! He did a thing!

The only thing stopping arrests is that Gorsuch isn't confirmed yet.

I know a witch hunt when I see one.. and boys this is a hellva witch hunt.

Does this make McCain a member of ISIS?

Link?

Of course it's fucking real. The circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming that it can't not be true.

The only question is who's implicated and who'll flip and name names. Also who will make it out of the country and evade justice and who will get extradited back.

False!

Not another Flynn. Flynn was fired because he lied.

Jeff Sessions, if the MSM isn't just bullshitting, did not disclose because he WAS NOT ASKED, not even in the confirmation hearing. Shit's fucking fine.

MSM needs to be careful, trump is purposely leaking bullshit now

And was totally full of shit when he said that household names like chuck schumer would be arrested as pedos

So if you talk with russians you turns into russian? It's like some kind of verbal vampiric bite?

McCain needs to be outted. Start digging.

politicalmayhem.news/breaking-sick-memo-mccain-leaks-reveals-hes-plotting-muslim-terrorists-take-trump/

> WHAT THE FUCK GUYS
Dude you fucking jokers voted in an actual Russian coup

fuck the shareblue fools are hard at it. stop it

If you think about it, Trump ALSO teased last night about boots on the ground on distant worlds; something that actually panned out. I had a good feeling about him from the get-go

Stop concern trolling

That's what they're reporting on CNN now way to go giving one of their interns the idea

CNN hasn't said anything yet , hmm

Hey Dima

>β€œHe was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign β€” not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee,” Flores said.
>She added that Sessions last year had more than 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian and German ambassadors, in addition to Kislyak.

wowitsfuckingnothing.png.jpg.gif

Dear God!
A US Senator talked to a foreign ambassador!
Stop the presses!

He was in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. It was literally his job to talk to people like the Russian ambassador.

GUYS GUYS GUYS FUCKFUCKFUCK

ITS ONE OF THEM

A FUCKING RUSSIAN

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK WHAT DO WE DO OMG CALL THE FBI, CALL THE NEW YORK TIMES, CALL MOSSAD

THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE IS NOW COMPROMISED IN A VAST PUTIN CONSPIRACY

>brb throwing my computer off a building and then hiding in the woods in order to not be called a Russian shill by jews

Fuck youre right he must have hacked my computer to get his disinformation to appear right on my screen

fuck this is tired ass narrative let it fucking die already!

the left has now become more conspiratory than even alex jones.

>mfw alex jones is now more mainstream than the media

AHAHAHAHA
The pizza gate baby fuckers are trying anything they can to get the dogs off their scent.
Not gonna work, you disgusting filth.

>wow it's fucking nothing

SESSIONS IS SUPPOSED TO HIT THE PEDOPHILES

BURN THE PEDOPHILES

For what it's worth I think sessions is just a hillbilly faggot and think we'd be better off without him.

If Jews manage to take down Sessions, they will go after Bannon, then Stephen Miller.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/

Then Trump's admin will turn into typical neocon GOP bullshit, and there will be no point to it.

If he somehow doesnt recuse himself from this investigation now, theres some legit problems

Plus he didnt do it as a Trump campiagn anything

#soulsearching2017 dude also said that the person was a former Dem.

It's more likely that the inside man was a twitter employee testing out twitters new anti-troll software based on how quickly the hashtag was shut down/

I think this was it

doesnt mccain do that shit every other weekend?

>(((we)))

Yeah we know how you think Chaime.

He was asked, under oath, if he had any contacts to Russia REGARDING THE ELECTION.

He said no, which was the truth.

His two contacts with Russian officials were IN PUBLIC and were in his capacity as a Senator and then at a Heritage foundation thing.

This is the sort of "news" that's...

You know what kind of "news" this is.

gone from the National Security Council - not the White House

>dindu nuffin
yeah, he just lied about it to congress in writing and in person

RUN LEAF RUN BEFORE IT GETS YOU!

RUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

No he didn't he did meet the envoy but it was his job to do so.. he didn't covertly meet russians and plot shit regarding the election.

FAKE NEWS BRUH. Fuck WaPo

HOOOOOOLY FUCK ITS THE RUSSIANS!

SOUND THE ALARMS! ARM THE ICBMs & PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE ARE FUCKED

No, he was formally part of Trump's campaign in February 2016, and the contacts happened in september. And no other members of the armed services committee contacted the russian ambassador in the last year.

"I forgot lol" is not going to get him out of lying under oath, when he explicitly said that he himself had no communications with the Russians.
At the very least he'll need to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
He may end up being resignfired, this is worse than what Flynn did.
At most he'll be charged with perjury.

This kind of hair splitting garbage doesn't do much to help the fake news or snowflake agenda. It makes them look even pettier and they are nearing rock bottom.

Trump is the leaker.

He doesn't like Sessions anti weed stance.

TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP!

>At most he'll be charged with perjury.
correct, lying UNDER OATH to the senate about something you did not once, but twice isn't something you can just brush off.

Try lowering the resolution a little more, I can almost read it.

You LARPing faggots need to go back to plebit and Sup Forums. You're fucking retarded, all of you

Here's the lie under oath:
twitter.com/CAPAction/status/837128474540322816
And apparently no-one else in the Arm services committee met with Russian officials last year.

Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

Pruitt lied under oath too about his private corporate emails.

Doesn't mean he's going to get booted though. The integrity of our government is abject shit nowadays.

Wtf I'm a Russian agent now

How this administration is already dumpsterfire lmao

Not gonna lie, former Republican voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Republicans crash and burn. But in all seriousness we need to treat these Russian shills as traitors.

Trump leaked this shit due to pot

I WANT TO BELIEVE...SAD!

MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT

>the news perpetuates mass hysteria that speaking to a Russian makes you ineligible for public service and a potential spy

>the administration is a dumpster-fire

no actually the left is fucking cracking up like on gigantic mental breakdown.

That's not a lie. He said that he wasn't acting as a surrogate when having communications with the russians. Obviously that's not including him doing his damn job as a member of the armed forces committee.

This is some real fake news.

srsly?
>I have been called a surrogate for the Trump campaign and I have not had any contact with Russia

He fucking lied to congress during his senate hearing lmao he is finished

>news company sites a news company
kek

How did he lie when he was never asked about it during his time in the Trump campaign?

>Russians hack the election to help Trump win
>Tillerson has ties to Russia
>Wilbur Ross has ties to Russia
>Flynn resigned because of his ties to Russia
>Now Sessions turns out to be in contact with the Russians too

I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

literally the same thing with flynn but they'll keep lying and smearing and focusing solely on muh russia.

getting real sick and tired of their shit Sup Forums, real fuckin sick of it.

So he "forgot" when asked under oath?

How the fuck do you "forget" communicating with Russian officials on TWO occasions in the past year?

>Sessions spoke to an ambassador from Russia as a member of the armed services committee

Wew lad you fucking cucks just love to lose, its like pathological. You masochists are unbelievable.

He lied under oath to congress. He is going to step down soon, screencap this