'Boy' Wins Girls' Wrestling Title with Brutal Takedowns (LMFAO)

youtube.com/watch?v=fNOPBLntsrg - 17 year old transgender 'boy' Mack Beggs wins the Texas Girls' Wrestling Championship in testosterone-driven and masculine fashion. Critics and other reasonable minded individuals conclude the ridiculousness of the result due to the testosterone treatment of the winner conferring unfair advantage against the girls competing.

HOW CAN VAGINA CITIZENS EVER RECOVER??????

The parents and doctor that okayed this retard's use of hormones should be shot in the fucking head

Same as the fucking retards that allowed her to compete with girls while on steroids

Okay I've seen this headline a few times and am still confused about the pronoun usage.

Is this a MtF tranny who was allowed to compete in the womens' tournament, or is it a FtM tranny who is still allowed into the womens' because it still has a vagina?

FtM. Didn't know they could give you a dick though.

> they wouldn't let her wrestle with the boys because the rules state that you are required to wrestle in the gender class you have listed on your birth certificate

My beef with this is:

> just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

It's not like it isn't completely obvious just by looking at HER that she has a big size and strength advantage, and not to mention MOVES like a boy....which I'm guessing is probably due to her training with what is most likely someone who is typically coaching boys or a boys team.

She AND her parents should've known better, but then again, they can't even figure out how to explain to their daughter the difference between a penis and a vagina and that putting on a flannel shirt, a butch haircut, and sewing a fake cock onto yourself doesn't change the fact that you're still a girl.

So ultimately, I blame the parents.

The latter
What's important is that she uses testosterone injections

I think it's a girl on testosterone. When they say "transgender boy" it's originally a girl.

>still has a vagina
As opposed to having fully achieved a penis?

This desu

What, you guys haven't seen the photos? If you think circumcised men have a Franken-penis, just wait till you see the monstrosity they construct and graft onto FtM trannies.

FtM
Literally a girl on roids

You guys are totally missing the point. This person wanted to wrestle with boys but they refused. They wrestled girls in protest. Ftm's should compete with men and not women.

Mtf's should not be competing in gendered sports because they always will have a natural unfair advantage.

So let girls play in men sports if they take steroids?

Ok great thank you OP, this is not political, and we've all seen it, so how about no.

They don't take steroids retard. They literally just bring their testosterone up to male levels.

The reason the reverse doesn't apply to mtfs is because estrogen does not undo the bone structure influenced by testosterone so they would have an unfair advantage.

But EQUALITY!

>taking testosterone
>not roiding
how do discredit yourself in 4 words or less

whats the point of divisions if youll put people from different levels to fight each other, lets have a boxing match between a heavy weight and an ultra feather next!

cant they just glue a strap on? double ended

What if a boy identifies as a girl who identifies as a boy? Would he be allowed to inject testosterone while competing?