youtu.be/OdYHdbWduNs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxbmvLX8Bms
youtube.com/watch?v=L4MBUGx2gGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She shouldnt have thrown the glass, but he should have been funny also

>FAKE NEWS
False flag much?

Oh yeah, I'm sure THIS will be the incident that paints the TRUMP SUPPORTERS as the anti-free speech menace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>John Caparulo
>Comedian

There's your fake news.

Yeah, unlike, uh...

Are there any comedians that like Trump?

Fpbp

lol it's a chick
doesn't count

Rofl. Fat fuck is still bitter towards women because of his dead wife.

The Washington Monument is actually an Egyptian Obelisk

PizzaGate is Real.

The Washington Monument is actually an Egyptian Obelisk

PizzaGate is Real.

trump supporters...
>500 thumbs up

Also does the thumbs down button do anything?

Bobby Lee told a story about how this guy is a faggot.

I'm weirdly agreeing with this cunt

Lmao what a bitch to throw a glass. Almost makes me wish that he didn't pussy out of throwing that bar stool.

Haha that fat fuck jumped like a bitch

It's not what he said. It's his voice. I would have thrown a glass at him too. Free speech pertains to content, not mode of expression. His voice is an intolerable mode of expression and so the violence was justified.

>Woman throws gets triggered and throws a glass at a guy over a joke
This is why women just shouldn't be allowed rights. Rights like going out into public unattended. Whether they are left or right, women are irrational, emotional creatures that cannot be left unsupervised.

It is not ok to throw shit at people, even if they are mouthing off an deserve it. Still he was an unfunny piece of shit and the added "suck my balls" was not even relevant or comical.

Christopher titus knows how to roast a mother fuck and still keep it subject to make it funny.

>sexually harasses her

He's in the wrong.

>lol
where the fuck do you think you are you fucking normie scum?

I honestly would have shot him, not because of Donald Trump joke, but because he is a fat unfunny manlet. Also false flag much

>i'm new

Should have aimed at his head. The left needs to feel fear, their time is over.

Which comedian do I care about the least and why is it this guy? Seems pretty staged, too.

Wasn't funny but also not deserved. That lady was a dumb bitch.

>((Trump supporter))
Unlike the left, if it was actually a mad trump supporter, we have mental capacity to denounce them

...really ?

I don't care if the guy is anti-Trump, you don't throw your drink at them like a dumb cunt.

>comedian

Have to actually be funny for that

I can't really defend the Trump supporter here, but man, Caparulo is a fat sack of shit.

lol fuck off faggot this is America, talk shit get hit

I love Trump and all but a fucking penis joke wasn't harmful, at all. It was just a second or two, not even a remotely big deal. Fucking woman are insane.

what a bitch, nobody on here is going to defend her tho. She was definitely in the wrong

>normie
You have no legs mate

>washington monument
>pizzagate
how the fuck do they relate to each other you stupid fuck.

people are getting to the breaking point with the mindless attacks on trump

Hurting people physically because you dislike them and their opinions is the first step to absolute degeneracy. This is leftist \ Nigga attitude.

She should have yelled "Oh wow another Trump joke. That's always funny right? Be original or I leave!" That's true and supportive.

I would never follow someone who would hurt a comedian for a dumb unoriginal joke.

Fuck you idiot woman you ruin the movement for everyone. booooo!

>publicity stunt

Kinda think he deserves it for telling her to fuck off, suck his balls, etc.

A real gentleman takes verbal abuse from woman and just ignores it. But then again he is trying to do a show.

based white woman....bunch of white pansy men defending some comedian who laughs at his own jokes

Society rewards a victim mentality, so being the most offended person in the room is often a contest among idiots.

>id: fag
Go figure.

>talk shit get hit

That's what niggers say, fucking nigger.

Yes the well educated trump supporters. People in the south are some of the most intelligent on earth.

No shit, sherlock.

eh, I don't give a shit, props to him for the 'who wants cake joke' under pressure it was good. only thing that really stood out to me as interesting in the entire video.

I doubt this slob will ever get on stage again, but I guess that's a good thing
>victory

>John Caparulo

Here's not bothering to find out which unfunny sjw fuck it is this time.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................that was so easy............feels good.

HAHAHAHAHA
fat unfunny liberal cuck comedians need to fuck die.why are all comedians liberal cucks these days? do they think being a whiny bitch is funny?

>Drunk lady sick and tired of shit tier jokes.
>Drunk lady starts to get up and leave after telling him to fuck off.
>Obese manlet starts with the sexual insults.
>Drunk lady throws a glass at his fat belly.
Literally nothing. The glass didn't even break.

If you tell a woman to suck your balls as an insult you should expect it to get physical 50% of the time. Good for her for shitting up his creepy set in front of his 10 person audiance.

i can spot a hack a mile away desu
bitch still should not have thrown something at him, what the fuck. It's a comedy club you dumb bitch

Here is a former commando telling a joke. He also knows how to be civil AND cut a sentries throat with a sykes fairbain

youtube.com/watch?v=L4MBUGx2gGk

Staged as fuck.

Was funny people defending woman are just sheep trump supporters. She was in the wrong. Also kys fucking useless air breathers.

literally who and literally why should I care?
also LITERALLY a slide thread. Like literaaaaaaaally

Fuck off, weeb.

[GLASS HIM]

Smart enough to not vote for regressive leftists.

Actually I voted for Hillary.

fpbp

This.

A WOMAN is defending Trump against a fat unfunny leftist and all you /r9k/tier faggots are taking his side.

>giving a fuck about comedians
I bet you're one of 'em. Probably skulking around Orange County and pretending like you're shitty opinion matters.

Fucking cringeworthy redditor comments

Also fuck me. Why can't I meet women like this?

I wish she would have thrown it harder, that thing on stage is a degenerate drunken slob who wouldn't know funny if his life depended on it.

>the canada of the south

>Nonwhite woman
>Trump supporter
Stop being racist

Lol is that a woman throwing that? What a beast.

Talk shit, get hit

>The Washington Monument is actually an Egyptian Obelisk
Wow! This really is a question that I have never asked myself. Thank you

She broke the NAP. Even cuck leftists have freedom of speech.

Ur no better than a wild nigger if you support this.
You prolly the worst kind, may God forgive me uttering this word, a whigger...

FALSE FLAG

>this is actually a male feminist that got triggered because he thought this was that toxic cocktail making, wife killing, Patton Oswald

liberals are such hypocrites. They think its cool to attack "nazis" on site but when a glass gets chucked at them its all boo hoo look at me

Lol he's fat

I was thinking the same thing. At least it shows there are based women still out there. She did that in front of a crowd of leftists and on camera. She knew they would yell shit at her, but gave 0 fucks and defended Don.

Considering whats been happening since November 8th, its about time Trump supporters start defending themselves and telling these hacks to fuck off TO THEIR FACES. Something a fucking leaf would never have the courage to do.

haha rekt

but why was she there in the first place

She's in the wrong. She could have got up and left quietly and been done with it. She paid to see a comedian, if she was an easy faggot to get offended she needed to research his comedy style before putting herself in a position where her woman brain could get triggered.

Or do what any normal male Trump supporter would have done. Let the guy finish his set in piece.

So you want to stand on the same level as they do?

Degenerate.

We don't win cause we are like them, we win cause we are better than them

2k likes so far. The people have spoken. More glass throwing.

Who is this guy? Doug Stanhope's autistic cousin?

#glassaliberal

>Not asking about the Obelisks at the Vatican dragged there from Egypt

shiggity

NAP? You mean the "I'm a cuck" principle?

Liberals attack nazis?

I didn't realize entering WW2 was a liberal idea....

I would be okay with the normalization of political violence because right now the wind is in our sails and I think we would win.

It was a Jewish idea. Jewish ideas are always liberal

>Trump Supporter
HE'S OUR FUCKING PRESIDENT

>TMZ

The channel that worships celebrities and rappers. All you need to know.

Heckling is always fucking stupid, especially since it's your fault you're there listening to a hack in the first place.

Talk shit get hit

>The obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra, and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk. It was also thought that the god existed within the structure.

>The city of Rome harbours the most obelisks in the world. There are eight ancient Egyptian and five ancient Roman obelisks in Rome, together with a number of more modern obelisks; there was also until 2005 an ancient Ethiopian obelisk in Rome.

Really makes me think

Putting up gigantic monuments of another God in the roman churches home

Really makes me fucking think sometimes

He handled it well. He was funnier talking about it than his act.

thats not free speech

>Those digits

>the way it shattered on this fat fuckers flab

fake hollywood glass

staged.

>the penis monument goes to Drumpf!
>Am I right guys?
>Cuz he's sexist and oppressed womyn!
>Guys?
>Lady: Fuck you
>Suck my balls cunt!

Woman showed the left's hypocracy single handedly