Italians got blacked by the moors and their IQ is the highest in europe so maybe it's best if your women racemix with...

Italians got blacked by the moors and their IQ is the highest in europe so maybe it's best if your women racemix with blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no don't want to

bump!!

>Italians got blacked by the moors and their IQ is the highest in europe

Clearly

Those stats are wrong though, Northern Italy isn't blacked at all and it's the actually nice part of Italy with a high average IQ. Southern Italy is shitty by comparison.

You pure bloods aren't smart enough to beat the jews. You must surrender your women to black men to create a true master race. It's the only way.

>moors
>black

When will subsahaarian faggots accept they have no role in civilization?

No, they got their laziness from the moors.

>Italians have the highest IQ in Europe
Not really, Finland does last time I checked.
>Italians got blacked by the moors
1. Moors weren't blacks, they had a skin closer to today's Moroccans
2. They didn't invade Italy, they went for Spain.

Bump for latino / white interracials

>Moors
>Blacks
????

Also, only South Italians mixed, and they also got Norman (Nordic) blood to even it out (mostly).

excuse me cuck, but what was your point?

They held Sicily and Malta for a good while, also Southern Naples.

F-finn masterrace?

>based on student assessment

Mix with Asians instead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment

Actually I'm not a fan of PISA either but nevertheless Italy is shit-tier and only the people from the north have a kind of work ethic.

Race mixing is only beneficial for blacks as it will give their kids quite a nice bump in intelligence.

For whites and asians to mix with blacks it's not beneficial at all as the kids will be dumber on average.

What if we went on sex colonizing raids in Africa and Latin America and left after that to improve their genepool?

both of those things are lies

North Africans aren't black
Egyptians aren't black
Moors aren't black

Not sorry you have no idea what you're talking about my dude.

Google North African or Moroccans
They look Arab

To start off: Moors were sandniggers, who at least used to be cultured. Secondly, the mongrel part is Sicily (violent shithole) and southern Italy (not as good as the North.