Fuck the military. Fuck soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. beady eyed gook

I don't like america either tho

Rest in piece my great men.

sage

If you are spilling blood onto foreign soil you are simply a contract killer. Only soldiers who die defending their homeland are worthy of veneration.

It's called a defence force not offence force.

Well then, I hope your mother gets raped in the pussy a lot.

Saged.

I found your long lost da da :(

Peace. Rest In Peace.
Only a few rest in pieces. But they're all in one casket.

they're just idiots, I don't hate them. I just don't trust or respect them at all.

*dies for Israel*
*dies for oil*
*gets offended like a liberal bitch*
* gets entire self esteem from being in the military*
*commits suicide*

Entschuldigung?

Soldiers are shit when they serve satanic pedophiles.

The Wehrmacht were cool though. Modern militaries serve satanic filth though.

Oh holy shit, I didn't even realize I wrote piece.
Sorry, friend.

Are you 12?

>have terrorists blow up your financial trade center in your home country
>"no guys we can't go there and retaliate and get rid of all terrorists. We're a Defence force not offense force. Let's wait until they attack again and see what we can do after the next attack to defend ourselves."

This. A bunch of welfare babies. I love when you see soldiers in line at McDonalds wearing their uniforms like they expect you to buy them breakfast... LOL. all they deserve is a bullet to the head.

so?
didnt you want to get paid for killing innocents when you were younger? i did.

Better pray there's no reason my unit gets sent to Canada for a policing action. I will be brutal to your people. :)

t. bitch who couldnt even pass the inital physical fitness assessment

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhah, faggot.

They could still beat your ass LOL

I said I hope that the refugees that Canada has taken in rape his mother in the moist, inchwide but adjustable, hole she calls a pussy, for disrespecting great men serving and dying for their country, so shitheads like him can post shit like this.

All good. May these heroes rest easily.

pussy faggots

rape all the leafs

hope you get carbombed

Can you also get arrested for a hate crime against Islam if this picture is in your cache?

Why are you guys getting triggered by an attention seeking leaf?

jesus christ mohammad go back to your shit mosque and pray to your child raping deity some more

As a military member, I just wish it were entirely female. Then they could show us men how totally awesome they are and I wouldn't have to die in the next war.

Do you actually believe what's written in that pic?

As a former soldier, I agree.

Americans worship their military to a disturbing extent.

Please notice the uncircumcised, white European male cock he enjoys so dearly.

>"terrorists"

the only terrorists are the jews.

And gays wonder why they're hated

If that was a Muslim girl praying, I believe it.

haven't yet. People like you ensure that I will be one of the first people to stomp down on some necks in any domestic action.

ay yo fuk soldiers
>government becomes tyrannical
soldiers halp pls ! u obey us not da gubbermint
>gets throat stomped by welfare queen
2ez

arabs keep their foreskin too, you waffle

>can't subdue sub 85 iq iraqi tribesmen
>military rules don't allow soldiers to stop afghan tribesmen to rape little boys
>pay off afghan tribes to not fight using US tax dollars because you know you'll get btfo if you have to fight
>thinks he can beat white Canadians

LOL

23 here
Been working with my recruiting Sergeant for about a month going to MEPS the Friday after next, I definitely want a combat mos,wish me luck. Also feeling like I'm blessed with a trump presidentcy. Totally agree that it's pretty much welfare. It is also the best opportunity for non college bound people.

>he isnt commisioned and fucking all the enlisted fit girls
ahahahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahahha

Fuck you, it's not our fault civilians are dumb enough to worship the ground we walk on.

FUCK (YOU)

when the day of the rake comes, I intend to throw you to the wolves to save myself.

You can spare yourself this fate if you just kill yourself right now.

KEK

I'm not even gonna reply to that. Have a nice evening you imbecile.

>sound of drone incoming

Yeah some angel... your soldiers are so bad you need robots to do your job LOL

What's the reason behind this cult-like attitude when it comes to your Jewish owned war dogs? And I though this board was reactionary and unique, and not a basic bitch conservative hellhole.

An eye for an eye. Why not destroy the Israeli trade centre instead?

Because the real issue was moving 130 tons of gold back into the US, not anything to do with petty revenge.

hey listen. look at this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs

Warriors are heroes.
Order Followers are trash.

Alright ok. I will reply.

Where do they keep it? Their pocket? That's pretty fucked up to walk around with a piece of cut off penisskin in your pocket.

Is that a Muslim tradition?
To walk around with the leftover skin from your circumcission?

I was just testing the only german word I know on a real life german. Respond to me again so I can screencap it and say I talked to a real life one.

Kek, good one.

>during the 90s: poor oppressed mudslimes, we need to bomb those ebil serbz
>during the 00s: 9/11, usa #1 fuck yeah baby yeaahaw kill all moslems

Kek you've struck gold with this one.

>not joining in on the supple 11yr old gangbangs
fag. Also my unit killed hundreds of people last deployment. :)

Fuck maple syrup
Fuck Tim Horton's
Fuck China

>fuck the military

Sure.

>fuck the soldiers

Now that's a bit harsh.

>canada

I agree 100%

Americans are told their military fights for their freedom.

No. It fights for power projection and geopolitics.

The real fight for freedom is within our own borders, not outside of them.

>* gets entire self esteem from being in the military*

Like pottery. It's so easy to offend these guys. Tumbrinas have thicker skin

whaaa-?

and then your O4 got promoted
hahahahahahha

Even for Sup Forums this is pretty bad.

There are only two genders, defined by chromosome sets.
XX means you're a woman.
XY means you're a man.

Gender Identity Disorder is a psychological disorder that needs to be treated with intense, year-long psychological therapy.

AMEN MUH NIGGA !!!!!!

Removing kebab is a noble cause, don't be a cuck.

But I don't fight for your freedom. I would waco the shit out of every single house in my country if I got the order to..

L E A F
E
A
F

>I though this board was reactionary and unique, and not a basic bitch conservative hellhole.

This place was invaded by tens of thousands of r/thedonald dumb fucks from reddit. They're the next generation of neocons

>GUYS IM AN OFFICER
cool story dude.

its a job like i actually give a fuck
civilians are definitely trash in comparison to enlisted and commisioned

com officers > enlisted > civs

lelelel

nice bait

I like you, you're the second burger I caught here with an attitude like that. I felt on my own skin what it means when the US 'fights for freedumbz'.

>inb4 CIA

Do you have a fake account or email you dont use where we can chat? would love to stay in touch with someone from here that isn't a total moron. If you want, I will write my own here.

Thanks, I will cherish this moment forever.

kys faggot. nigger loving muslim sympathizing piece of shit. seriously fucking die.

FUCKIN A

> wearing their uniforms like they expect you to buy them breakfast...

...Is there anyone who actually thinks that? You people need professional help.
> tfw you read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or normal looks of others

are you saying he didnt get promoted
because i know he did

>But I don't fight for your freedom.

Thus why the idea of "serving" our country is even more ridiculous.

There are people like you who don't value anyone's freedom, not even your own.

On the bus yesterday some 90 something faggot came on wearing a military uniform. I asked him the occasion. He said "it's a nice day". I exploded, laughing raucously in his face. "What do you want, my money?!" I yelled. He just stuttered. Little bitch. Should've gotten gunned down in Normandy, the ZOG puppet. As I left the bus I *accidentally* spilt my mountain dew all over his uniform, chuckling as I ran off the bus.

see You are the only cool, reasonable guys in this thread, unfortunately.

Fucking leaf strikes again

literally high school tier, weed fueled political theory.
>lul lul blood for oil
> there is no freedum maaaan

no shit they are probably stationed at a recruiting center and going for breakfast

lmao

>wearing military uniform to McDonalds

Literally asking to get stabbed imo.

Thanks Mr. Serb, but no thanks.

KEK
>literally get head chopped off for not being Muslim if radical Muslims invaded the USA

>our real problem is LaWuandequeNa needs shler own bathroom and everybody shler pronouns are shlee shler shlerter, she identifies as a verb now

Yes. I agree you also need to kill all liberals inside USA.

>* gets entire self esteem from being in the military*

Keking at you guys. No one gets butthurt like a soldier. Probably because he knows it's true.

i enjoyed reading this

This thread is gay OP faggot

And your politicians are so bad you hired a substitute drama teacher to run your country.

whats the matter failed ur 15 pushups?
aww

What makes you think the United States doesn't fight to project power or control trade routes and resources?

American interventionism has little to nothing to do with fighting for freedom at home or overseas.

Let me suck you BWC. I loce suckign big White cock and my firstname iz Mohammhead

I honestly don't mind if people talk shit about the military lol. It's interesting to hear other's opinions.

I will leave me email then, so you can send me a message from your fake one? I can respect if you don't want to, but that would be pretty shite considering the amount of people I've met here this way.

>тфв ми нe вepyјy aмepи јep миcлe дa caм циa a зaпpaвo caм КГБ cyкa бљaт