Oriental cancer

You retards ready for your daily dose of brain cancer?
Facebook page: Love Life of an Asian Guy
spouts anti-white shit 99% of the time
sjw retardation level is beyond measuring
take a look for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Two-Teens-Charged-With-Brutally-Murdering-10964305.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he shat on /ourguy/

*vomits*

this idiot is a special kind of retard

>I want you guys to give me talking points against Uncle Chang since I can't do it myself

*triggered in asian*

>you must march in lock step

K nazis.

So much cancer.

he purposely excludes asians and whites lol, thats some internalized racism right there

Fucking gooks.

>superficial

Chrissy has some really slappable tits.

One of my wife's cousins likes almost everything that retard posts. You're 100% right too it's all just anti-white not actually asian-positive. Hell, there's even a fuck ton of stuff pro-black too. Dude is a grade A fucking weirdo.

There's something hilarious about Asian SJWs who try to put Asians and blacks into some sort of broader "coalition" only for blacks to turn around and literally murder their Asian "allies," like they did recently in Oakland:

sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Two-Teens-Charged-With-Brutally-Murdering-10964305.php

Do Asian SJWs simply not get that blacks don't like Asians? Blacks mostly just see Asians as prey for robberies and occasional rapes/murders.

What kind of psychotic uber-cuck STILL cucks to blacks despite those facts? He'd need to be profoundly mentally-ill.

He's a nigger lover. The guy is engaged with some black bitch.

Maximum triggering inbound

No idea. The cousin-in-law also seems to love black culture in general. Besides k-pop she grew up with almost all the music she talks about is Beyonce type RnB or rap.

My wife and the rest of her family kept talking about what a relief it was that she is dating a half-chinese boy and not some black.

Dipshits like this make me ashamed of my race sometimes.

hes not asian
we disown him
hes trying so hard to be black its disgusting

reading these gave me a headache

He's Thai right?
I bet he's only with that nigress because it's the only woman he's met that wasn't a ladyboy.

Lol Asians are the most privileged and well to do group in America. It makes me laugh when these chuckle-fucks complain about systemic racism. They only do it because they want to fir in with the niggers and other undesirables.

jungle asians are the niggers of east asia so it's no surprise that they take offense at everything like niggers and spics do

To be fair, they do have to deal with racism and discrimination. It's incredibly common to make jokes about their culture in many places completely acceptable. However, the way this guy acts you would think we hang Asians from trees for using chopsticks. He also completely ignores the fact that niggers tend to be the most racist towards Asians.

I heard he's secretly black. He seems to love them so much. Every real Asian I have ever met hate them, especially the Thais.

>especially the Thais.
In my experience it's the higher tier asians: Japanese, Korean, Hong Kongers, etc. that hate blacks more. Thai, flip, etc. all seem to be completely fine around them.

Flips tend to be sweet on everyone.
The Koreans and Chinese at my uni are falling for the BBC meme. But maybe I just met some more racist than usual Thais.

>The Koreans and Chinese at my uni are falling for the BBC meme
At mine, typically what I said holds true. I've seen two Asians, one I'm not sure of, and one friend-of-a-friend Korean girl dating nigs. The Korean girl got kicked out of her house the guy left her a week later. Now she is living with our mutual friend and not speaking with her parents.

Makes me happy. People gotta get educated on R and K selection one way or the other

I see this bastatrd everwhere, if this gook cares so much about "cultural appropriation" why doesn't he wear a straw hat and bamboo slippers like his kind do? When are we going to purge America of these zipperheads?

just scrolling through his page gave me cancer.

what point is he even trying make, also checked desu

That we're racist and not real asians? No seriously fuck this guy, i've seen some of my westerner friends share this guys post and it's just pure cringe.

They're engaged.

Japanese (re)confirmed for white?

>Uncle Wong

>Japan is evil and racist because this guy I don't like likes it oh and also here are some fan-photoshopped images of anime girls to prove the point I don't have look at me I'm smart and a good person

How many white supremacist neo-nazis have you met in your country, Japanbro?

>systematic anti-asian racism

would love to hear how he substantiates this, considering asians are kicking ass in all metrics in america.

Do Japanese nationalists count? :3

Sure, why not? Honorary Aryans and all, least you don't have mutti Merkel

We're just proud of our history and culture for the most part, we don't take part of SJW garbage in any single level. And we can for the most part be welcoming to foreigners as long as they are polite and follow customs, we just hate loud mouthed and disrespectful foreigners.

Actually he's right, Asians are the only non-whites that affirmative action fucks over.

How?

Shes probably made i told her she looks like she has down syndrome. Bitch looks retarded to me.

Whats up with his nose?

AA is only one racial preference, though. East Asians still benefit from preferential government small-business loans, government contracting/hiring, etc.

>people of colour
What a disgusting little faggot.
I can understand socially responsible black people, Arabs, Indians, etc being upset at the mess of racial discrimination, but unless this fucktard is choosing to spend his time in a redneck whiskey bar, there is very little hatred toward Asians, even less than white people.
Spineless turd just sees the anti-white movement as a meal ticket to his own inflated self gratification and bank account.
>I could do it myself but it would be too easy and I want to test you all.
>I am sooo much more intelligent than you shithead morons, oh but please click like.
I wonder if deep down he knows how much of a faggot he is.

Wanna bet the guy has been adopted and raised by white liberal parents like Suey Park ?

that nose that fucking nose

been sucking too much black dick his nose was broken several times