Is this degeneracy or noble cause

is this degeneracy or noble cause

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/hand-angel-hand-jobs-taiwan-748
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to say it's degeneracy, but cripples deserve to ejaculate, too.

It's straight up degeneracy and sickening.

I understand disabled people need to bust a nut every once in a while. There's an easy solution, donate them battery operated dick suckers, don't jerk them off.

Why not just buy a bunch of washable Tengas?

>mfw I think I'm getting a handjob
fisting

Made me laugh

Hand Angels

Totally none pol opinion
This is cool. Those are real people and their pain hurts my heart and I want them to have at least the opportunity that I do.

However, my pol related for the good of the species opinion is that the only people who should be able to benefit from this are those people suffering from post birth life related handicaps like loss of lib, as genetic handicaps should not be encouraged or facilitated.

Time to develop my paraplegic alter ego

shoo shoo j-list rep

Whelp, time to buy a wheel chair.

Degeneracy. The disabled don't deserve to live, they are useless eaters and a burden on society.

Even cripples are getting more action than me.

That's kind of them.

This desu

They're prostitutes. Those people are prostitutes.

thought this would have been first post.

>there are women who would rather jerk off retards than even give you a hug let alone a date

i am reminded of that one video of that nurse who gave some retarded dude a handjob

shit was hot as fuck. i wish there were more videos like that

>2017: The Hand Angels are formed
>2018: Over one third of the young male population is now handicapped

It's kind of degenerate, but it's degeneracy with a good cause. I can't imagine not being able to beat off. Having someone jerk you off as part of a medical program must be awkward though.

can non disabled people get this? I'm kinda serious, this would be amazing for involuntary celibates

do you have a link?

No you fucking idiot go to a bar like the rest of us.

Someone please tell me that I am not the only one that read only the headline and assumed this was some satirical article for left handed people working machinery or people who lost hands working CNC lathes or something

A man goes to war and gets his arms blasted off by a grenade.
Does he deserve to live?
A man works a machine to feed his family. One day, due to a defect in said machine, he loses one of his hands. This renders him unable to work.
Does he deserve to live?
A sadist kidnaps a mother of two and cuts off her hands and feet.
Does she deserve to live?

kek

What's with countries just randomly posting their national anthems?

If the nazis had won, all the mongoloids would have their own masturbation machines.

Were could i sign up

Saw some similar shit on Vice. Except it was in Japan.

you get guys to jack you off at the bar ?

>women
I guarantee these "angels" are mostly a bunch of old degenerate fags that are jerking off young disabled boys who lack the capacity to protest.

Too bad you're a post national state so you don't have one right
After all, anthems are oppressive tools of the patriarchy and Canada is multicultural and feminist isnt it
You fucking tit

Link?

In the olden times nannies in England used to jerk of boys so they would sleep quicker, so it's not really a new thing.

Looks like a bunch of man hands. Even if I was retarded I wouldn't want some shitty bearded numale jerking me off.

just look up nurse giving retard or disabled a handjob video, it has been years since I last saw it

Yeah it still happens here in Australia

We couldn't afford a nanny though so the local priest would come around the neighbourhood and do it

What a nice old man he was

Is autism considered a hand job worthy disability?

I kek'd in real life

Yeah, according to Milo, you got real lucky there!

Why does the picture show children's hands ???

hmm I can get free hand angel job? :)
Who the fuck would think of this?

What's degenerate about jerking off homeless cripples?

good cummies go౦ԁ cUmmIes thats some goodcummies rightthere rightthere if my daddy say so him self i say so thats what hes talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good cummies~ friendzone me the FUCK up m'lady shit m'lady sHit thats some m'lady shit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ M'lady shit friendzone me the FUCK up m'lady shit m'lady sHit thats some m'lady shit rightthere rightthere i

You got me good fucker

>In the Netherlands, the national health system provides a grant scheme for people with disabilities to receive public money to pay for sexual services up to 12 times a year.
vice.com/en_us/article/hand-angel-hand-jobs-taiwan-748

Is incel a disability in Europe yet?

Audible laughter

I fucked a girl with cerebral palsy just to be able to say I did. I've never told anyone though.