Give me the truth

Give me the truth.

Is Russia the good guy or the bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky
youtube.com/watch?v=YSzpuGoPGUU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7qGwTeaZs
audioboom.com/posts/5661747-the-magnitsky-case-behind-the-scenes-andrei-nekrasov-filmmaker-antiputinismus?t=0
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/26/putin-solzhenitsyns-gulag-archipelago-essential/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're better than the fucking neocons and that's all that matters

If you unironically support Obama and his Cold War 2 policies I suggest you go die.

every white majority country is owned by the jews and all conflicts are just squables between the jews who own said countries

the whole usa vs russia thing is made-for-TV and always has been

Neither and neither is the US.

they're the poor guy, one of many

This

nope

Fpbp.

The good guy, given that they're white

This.

>1488

This

There's no such thing as a good guy or bad guy in real life.

These ideologies are used to justify portraying a country or race or belief a a villain for another groups means.

ISIS and all those terrorists believe they're the good guy.

Nazis believed they were the good guys.

The US believes they're the good guys.

Russia believes they're the good guys.

I don't agree with Trump or his cabinet, but you can visibly tell they believe they're doing what's right, and many people share that belief.

Politics and conflict can't be described as two sides unless you're a mongoloid. There's more going on in the background than bad guy or good guy logic like a goddamn comic book.

Hell, comic books nowadays have moved away from that rhetoric.

All that said, I definitely don't agree with Russia's ideologies and their methods (because it's been working.) But I understand why they do the things they do.

Give me the truth is Russia girls good or bad?

>good
>bad
Neither. Theyre just looking out for their own.

Russia is a place full of good guys and bad guys, just like every other country.

Russia is Russia. But believing they are evil and brainwashing people into thinking they're evil - will make them evil to the plebs.

Good / evil is subjective to your petty emotions. Most people think something is good or evil when they're either too naive or too stupid to see the bigger picture

Jews and communists hate Russia and Russians more than any other country or group so they're doing something right.

Neither, Russia is partner with Trump and Co.

Russian government is a very, very bad guy, whose the only interest is keeping power inside and political influence in post-USSR.
Russian people do not have any real representatives, so it can't be said that they stand for anything.

This. Russia is like if West Virginia were swelled up to a population of 125 million people, and elected Donald Trump as dictator. Everything Russia does needs to be viewed in the light of its crushing poverty and social problems. (Drugs, corruption, alcoholism, depression and suicide etc.)

This. Admittedly I like the average Russian more though.

Not the bad guy for sure, but I do not know about their good intentions either

this whole notion of russia being a threat is pretty funny when you remember that most of the russian population only makes around $500 a month, if they're lucky.

they're a broken, beaten down, desperate nation.

Neither, really, but at least they're not al-Qaeda...

With tonns of hate. The amount of hate we're having at hand could replace nukes if possible.

what do you mean, you think Russia is not owned by the Jews? Putins fucking daughter is married to a Jew, just like Trumps. tons of jewish oligarchs still surround Putin. get over it

I concur from personal experience. If it's one thing you guys have it's some serious fucking conviction.

>Good or bad
you're looking at it absolutely wrong. Russia is a divine power guided by the hand of God. It's neither good nor bad.

This.
It's not a good vs bad guy scenario. It's an I don't agree with you, but I respect you scenario.

A good guy

>the good/bad goy
hello plebbit

True neutral but sometimes they roll chaotic good

Used to be a good goy but now bad for some reason.

> A Russian that has swallowed the final redpill
Pogrom when ?

Every Russian I've had the opportunity to meet with is based.

The democrats/liberals are just using MUH RUSSIA as a boogeyman. It's the only card they can play.

the only bad guys are the Jews, everyone else is on a spectrum

I think putin is way smarter than trump and could and is out maneuvering trump. He out maneuvered Obama because he knew Obama didn't want to fight. I'm sure Putin has something on trump, trumps silence when it comes to Russia is uncharacteristic.

Russia's biggest problem though is the low price of oil.

I think more Russians are redpilled on kikes than in the west

RUSSIANS == SCUM
All you need to know.

they leverage corruption to convince liberals to hold extremist viewpoints to drive the peoples of nations toward Putin's Russia.

They are unequivocally the bad guys.

It's not uncharacteristic if you consider that talking to Russians is practically a felony these days in the court of public opinion

It is not true. Most of Russians dont know a shit about JQ thanks to communist brainwashing and general lack of information on subject in Russian language. I myself considered all things about jews exaggerated until i got my hands at all the information spread in English speaking internet.
But some unconscious disdain for kikes is still present around nation, so it is easy to redpill people.

Russia is an average between Europe and China.

They follow Realpolitik and do things in their own self interest. However, there is a kernel of truth that they were unjustly exploited by Neoliberal economic policies which looted their nation and paved the way for an autocrat like Putin. Now, he has gotten better at the strategy game and is playing them for fool, this does not please "them"

user, the truth is that there is no such thing as good and bad.

Good for the world, bad for Russia.

They're not a good guy. They're not a bad guy. They're just the guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky

youtube.com/watch?v=YSzpuGoPGUU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7qGwTeaZs

audioboom.com/posts/5661747-the-magnitsky-case-behind-the-scenes-andrei-nekrasov-filmmaker-antiputinismus?t=0

It's not that they are the "bad guys", like other anons said, it's not a bad vs; good fight, but Russia is a country that has much more power than they actually deserve.
Their country is an empire of lies and subversion and I don't think it will stop only because Putin is now pretending to be the savior of the morals and traditions.

They just want power.

That

I heard that Putin made students read Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, which is a book outlining Jewish involvement in the USSR and Bolshevism. Is that wrong?

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/26/putin-solzhenitsyns-gulag-archipelago-essential/