Does this lovely Muslim girl look like she wants to terrorize the west to you, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=lMFfTRiipOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf7L8X6ZBu8
sarasoueidan.com/
tympanus.net/codrops/css_reference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a SVG & CSS advocate.

youtube.com/watch?v=lf7L8X6ZBu8

What is SVG, user?

Yes
Wear hijab get macabred

Scalable Vector Graphics. A mathematically calculated object that can be resized without loss of resolution.

>t. not Sara.

Believes whole heartedly in the Quran? Then yes.

I'm a UI developer and that noticed Google has been shilling her pretty hard in their results these days.

>just because this one muslim is fine means we should let all of them in without any question.

Sage.

I had a literal genius muslim lab partner girl at uni last year and the palestinian party bro told me he's scared of her because she's basically a salafi

Inter-muslim politics must be so fun, i'm kind of jealous

Im sure her 20 sons will

>Wearing a trashbag
Obviously yes, that goatfucker is just waiting to take over my country.

This.
If Muslims were a majority you know they would force every other human in the country to submit to shariah. How do we know this? Every other fucking Muslim country.
So why let in even a single goddamn one knowing they are so ideologically opposed to your country?

Anybody who is okay with these cunts in their country can fuckin hang too

What's it hiding under there? Is it a penis? Is it a bomb? Nobody knows for sure

>German

She can go be lovely back in the desert. Muslims have no place in western society.

Why is this bitch talking about my precious vectors? I am an expert vector graphics designer and I've never heard of SVG. And what place does a filthy Saracen have talking about it anyway?

oh boy.

>css
>svg
>not even real languages
>chink toddlers do this shit for pennies in sweatshops
Who the hell cares?

This format is not legitimate, please read the rules.

Yes, by voting for the destruction of my country
pic related

Her talks are nothing short of boring, desu. Besides SVG, she speaks about pretty basic stuff, like CSS. She's cute cuz she's all nervous while doing it.

Source?

How about this one?

She is not cute. She is a muslim.
C'mon Germany.

Needless to say though. Yes. Indeed she is incredibly boring. I only got through about 6 seconds before I lost interest. It's the fucking headscarf things they wear. They look like uncut cocks.

Even the appearance of muslamics disgusts me. ESPECIALLY white ones. I genuinely unironically see them as race traitors.

It takes a special kind of idiot to grow up and THEN decide that islam is right for them. I can at least somewhat understand how people are brainwashed from birth. But actively deciding to change into a muslim? Disgraceful.

She's been shilled pretty hard for such basic technologies. She's not even that good a speaker, but wrote articles on CSS/SCVG even for Adobe. so many way more talented people than her. She's one of the many poster children for affirmative action.

Islam is way cooler then contemporary secular culture senpai. I'd take 3 wives over diversity seminars about how a dude in a dress is a woman.

She's Lebanese, born a Muslim. She's liberals' wet dream of full peaceful multiculti integration. She's harmless, but normalizing Islam is fucking idiocy.

Ehhhh I used to be tolerant towards muslims, until I realised I was only lying to myself. I have a zero tolerance policy on muslims. I would do away with every single one of them if I could.

I love how muslim girls don't wear makeup. We should force our women to not wear makeup, shits fucking bullshit false advertising. When I see girls who don't wear makeup after seeing them with makeup on all the time they always look like they have down syndrome

Who is this?

I dont muslims as long as theyre 1% of the country and muslim women dont wear a hijab and both assimilate.

Does she only do design? Not full stack?

>Does this lovely Muslim girl look like she wants to terrorize the west to you, Sup Forums?

>Does she only do design?

Yup sarasoueidan.com/

>Samantha Louise Lewthwaite /ˈluːθweJt/ (born 5 December 1983), also known as Sherafiyah Lewthwaite or the White Widow, is a British woman who is one of the Western world's most wanted terrorism suspects.[5][6][7][8] Lewthwaite, the widow of 7/7 London terrorist bomber Germaine Lindsay, is accused of causing the deaths of more than 400 people.

How many people will serve YOU in the afterlife?

Outsourcing your intelligence capabilities is a literally retarded move.

>sarasoueidan.com/
Why is her web design so shit if she's such a high roller? This bitch better not do graphic design i swear to god if she's making money from vectoring im gonna reeeeeeeeeee from the rooftops

Yes

Yes, Muslims are child abusers.

>All terrorists will announce before they kill you.

She looks insane so the answer is "maybe" Just look at her eyes

> number 1 reason to use SVG is "SVG is awesome!!"

What the fuck, that is not a reason

>sarasoueidan.com/
>website is basic as fuck
>could be easily replicated using bootstrap
>she's importing fonts, not 100% proprietary
>award winning front end developer
>developer of the year award
>created an image filter
>created an image sizing tool
So brave. So talented. So creative.

I'm more concerned with the welfare of white women, than the perceived notion that white men are a threat to Muslim women.

>40 minutes to say 'use SVG for any vector images you want to display'
really activates my almonds

> Does this lovely Muslim girl look like she wants to terrorize the west to you

looks like this girl

>tympanus.net/codrops/css_reference

this site is pretty good

her brother wants to sexually assault your German girls at the public pools, you fucking faggot.

>win programmer of the year
>for this type of content
CSS references are not anything new or challenging, also most of the creative articles are not written by her

also what a get

>web designers are programmers now
>mfw