JK ROWLING BTFO!

We did it guys!
heatst.com/life/more-than-50000-petition-potter-scribe-to-take-in-muslim-refugees/
What will Rowling do now? I'm guessing she'll say "JK"

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/life/more-than-50000-petition-potter-scribe-to-take-in-muslim-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha this is totally legally binding

>demanding
Soiled it.

Wtf. I swear to god, I saw an article that said she would take in immigrants. Am I going crazy?

I'm afraid so, or maybe you just drifted between timelines.

I know. And I usually scoff at LARPers that talk about timelines. But it's stupid. I recall, 2-3 weeks ago when this stupid petition went online. She doubled down and said "18? I'll take 60!" A similar OP post was up a week ago, and I tried to pull up the article. Couldn't find it, in any news or parody news anywhere. Pic Fucking related.

Holy fuck if she does it it will be glorious.

cool trick
get muzzies to apply
then round em up
deport
love it

Its called fake news

Is she allowed to vet the ones that live with her?

She should put in bunks and go 6 per room. Then maybe she will understand the type of problem such an influx will create for the poor areas that these people will inevitably be dumped on

i thought she'd already accepted reffos?

I'd love to see an obviously fake article, or any article claiming that JKR will take immigrants into her home. I know I opened a website saying so during waking hours. I know I read it, now I can't find it

quick, one of our guys dress up as a muhammad and apply for refugee status in JK's house
proceed to cum all over her unmentionables

lol

inb4 she vets them and cant find a single one worth a shit.

if she doesnt vet them, she knows, deep down, that she will be beaten and raped to death in her own home and be used as an example against her own movement, a martyr to the right.

Same poster. I'm a shit mobileposter, switcged to home wifi just now

Just signed, bring it to 75k senpai

>we did it reddit!

>vet
How dare you insinuate Muslim refugees are animals, you fucking racist.

jej
europe is essentially one big animal shelter

>Teodorczuk

She'll handpick some pretty kids and seem like a saint. This shit'll backfire

I signed the petition

She will just say its a plot of fucking white male racists.
Always blame everything on fucking white male racists and you will never have to make up another excuse ever.

I will ease your worries, user.

I know that a few weeks ago, we decided to literally create fake news that actors/celebrities were taking in lots of refugees into their home. Once the real news would come out that they indeed took in none, then the actors would be caught with their pants down (and hopefully vilified by the left for not accepting any).

>heatstreet

GTFO

any near death experiences recently?
my shifts take place around them.

See

Signed that shit. change.org

we need brown Sup Forums anons to larp as a refugees and just autistically screech the whole time they're inside

I...I want to believe you. But, leaf. And I spend an embarrassiing amount of time lurking. Again, I would love for an user to provide a website from a few weeks ago stating that she'd take in refugees
How many times do you almost die? Holy shit

She needs to do it, after all these are just innocent people fleeing a war and they need some help. What does she think is going to happen? Does she think that they'll try raping or killing her? Surely a progressive activist such as herself wouldn't be that bigoted

It's finally caught on. Now we just need to sit back, let the story echo from one oulet to another and enjoy the hysteria.

Sup Forums is getting too good at this

I agree with you my suomi friendo

Kek, yeah right. I can already guarantee she won't.

Holy shit, 10/10, best WebM I've ever seen

5 that i know of for sure.

What the fuck am I witnessing?

Bubbles getting cact.

the cacti vs the bubbles, round 1

She gets to vet them with the detailed database that all the leftists believe exists somewhere.

it sounds ukrainian.

And no cherry picking, she gets random refugees.

She doesn't give a shit. I bet she won't even aknowledge the petition's existence, or if she does, she'll claim that she's being targeted by neo-nazi trolls.

lol those bubbles got btfo there ain't gonna be a round two they all dead

now THIS is modern art. It involves making something beautiful, created but for a fleeting moment, before being annihilated, in endless succession.

kek

That's why I said on the original thread...
Sup Forums needs to make the actual statistics of the percentage of men that flooded Europe. She has to take in a representative demographic of the actual refugees not fucking a few handpicked women and childeren.

inb4 she adopts an white baby, claims it's a syrian refugee, and hires a fulltime maid to raise it so she can virtue signal on the internet

No for it to be art some bubbles must needs be able to escape

The admitted figures of male refugees are something like 70% of the total..
That means cunt face would have too take in 7 men if she takes in 1 woman and two kids.

I can't ram this point home hard enough

for it to be modern art that bubbles would have to be going out of some faggots asshole

also the cactus would probably have to be going into some faggots asshole

>We did it guys!
>heatst.com/life/more-than-50000-petition-potter-scribe-to-take-in-muslim-refugees/
>What will Rowling do now? I'm guessing she'll say "JK"
Exactly. Nothing will come off this

I have a fuckkkkkiiiinnnhhggggg genius idea

Take picture of JK Rowling, looking semi decent..it doesn't take much to impress a rapeugee..uh white with blond hair should do it.

Walk around Germany and France...and ask refugees their opinion of her and what they would do if they got to live with her in her big house.

Make a compilation of the best responses

Post all over the fucking web

OR

Just go infiltrate one of their online message boards and get their opinions that way

so where can I sign the petition? I want to rape her

>easily gets this many signatures in a few days to troll some unimportant fool
>can't even get close to this many signatures in a month asking to repeal the NFA
fuck you guys

I remember it too. Hello fellow Timeline person.

How much funnier will it be if some kid slits her throat though

This is all bullshit she will take in a couple of very young well mannered and well groomed children who are not dangerous your vi this is all bullshit she will take in a couple of very young well mannered well groomed children who are not dangerous or violent. Of course you're not taking any older males who are violent and will likely assault and rape people

Absolutely NO VETTING. The demands are as such:

>We demand that J.K. Rowling grants no less than 18 refugees shelter in her mansions for at least 8 years.
>She rejects safe immigration, which is why we also demand, that there will be no additional vetting process for these refugees.
>Her virtue-signaling stems from ignorance, and the 100% effective cure of it will be this drastic change of perspective.
>To make this group of refugees representative of the situation Europe, we also demand that the group consists of 14 men and 4 women, since over 75% of the millions of refugees are male.

I agree user. We can only pray Trump and friends do right by his statement "I will always be for the second amendment" and gets the ball rolling.

>missing the fucking point

Anons..spam wherever refugees hang out online
Have them make videos pleading to be housed with Rowling

Rofl, this.

Let's get her living with some nice friendly 20 year old men who rape and murder children. Let her live with them.

wtf is this shit? Fuck this. Where did 18 come from? Jesus christ, it was supposed to be 50 +

Also she has to share the same living spAce with the refugees..none of this bollox where they live in an annex

She is already JK.

Why the fuck would she listen to a bunch of no life fucking peasants still stuck playing video games and jerking off to cartoons

Goes without saying!

Uggh. Let me break it down, real easy for you.

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.
Do you think any of us actually expect her to take in some rapefugees?
She's obviously going to say no. What about this is so hard for you?

She will take 50 kids and 10 females, media will praise about it... How do you plan her to be BTFO ?

She's going to ignore it.
Who the fuck do you niggers think you are?
She's a knighted individual while you dumbass shitfaced meme spamming welfare draining fucks are still clinging to mommy.

To think FUCKING J.K Rowling would listen to bunch of anime addicted sheltered autists that never read a single word of her books.

fuck offfff

I remember this shit too, jeeezus.

Welcome to Best Timeline user. It's comfy as fuck in this one.
>we made it brah

piss off u malay fuckin ladyboy

>It's finally caught on. Now we just need to sit back, let the story echo from one oulet to another and enjoy the hysteria.
>Sup Forums is getting too good at this
we are such jews these days, fuck. Stare into the abyss and all that i suppose

Being unemployed and childless after 25 isnt making it brah

Did my posts trigger you or something, koalafucker?

Fuck off maldraw

No, but her silence is hilarious

Who's maldraw, the guy who makes these based as fuck comics?

seems like it is Sup Forums has has eternally triggered you

how fucking mad are you that your patreon scam fell through? And that Sup Forums just keeps on fucking winning?

Very mad apparently

Her ignoring sheltered fucks that think they're on the same level as a knighted individual is hilarious yeah.

No, I saw that article to, but it's nowhere to be found on jewgle and I can't remember who wrote it.

The article definitely said she agreed to taking in refugees into her home and would ensure to pick mostly males.

>She's a knighted individual

>t.""""Liberal"""

45 DOLLARS A MONTH HOLY SHIT LAST TIME I CALLED YOU OUT YOU WERE AT 68 TOP FUCKING KEK
KYS mike the autist

>seems like it is Sup Forums has has eternally triggered you
>me
>eternally triggered
woah there buddy, if im triggered by this shithole i'll range ban it from my life.
check my twitter to see whats up, fucking abo loving koala cuntmuncher

Listen to the leaf, it was photoshopped images meant to troll normies into thinking she was doing it, creating a public dialogue, then forcing her to actually acknowledge that she was either going to accept some, or rebuff it with some sort of damage control - worst case scenario, she loses money in some sort of "charity" organisation

>patreon money matters so im gonna shit on you with that lmao
tell everyone about the patreon more leaf
tell fucking everyone more about it fucking triggered dumbfuck

as if I am going to check that POS
your drawings suck i.e. you have no talent

If only we had a "cactus" to pop the muslim rapefugee bubbles

The important part is that the hypocrisy is brought to light.

Haha i thought you were da best drawfag evar i guess not

change.org

>your drawings suck i.e. you have no talent
post some so everyone can see you're not just scared of it like the fucking koalafucking pussy you are.

your 3 posts are all about your autistic asspain about me.
do you worship me that much, dumbfuck leaf?