LOL

LOL

>Disliking a mental illness means your afraid of it

I don't think the left knows what a "phobia" is.
>Say the word faggot, get called homophobe
>say you don't want to get blown up, islamaphobe
>Say men are men and woMen are women, transphobic

Why do they assume we are afraid of them?

phobia can also mean rejection, not only fear

hydrophobic surfaces reject water

Definition of phobic is an irrational fear.

way to post a webcomic

you're definitely not fucking up Sup Forums with your facebook level posts

>argentinian schooling an american on english etymology
well fuck. if i could i'd give you the falklands but i can't so here's a (you)

This. There are slide threads designed to destroy actual discussion.

You know good and well that is NOT how the left uses that term.

Wow you found my comic user

Many people think "phobia" in homophobia means fear, but it actually means intolerance.

It doesn't mean intolerance of homosexuals either, but flamboyancy.
Homosexuals adopted it because the majority of flamboyant people were homosexual, but there were and are flamboyant heterosexuals too.

Flamboyancy is a trait homosexuals can do without, and you can be against homosexuality without technically being homophobic when using its original meaning. Hitler was homophobic, but he also believed homosexuals who were not flamboyant and acted as men keeping what they did indoors were just as good as any other men of the Wehrmacht.

You cannot be "transphobic". It is a made up word created by mud-brained slow witted dullards who look at the world through the perception of a manchild. It is literally nonsense gibberish.

How come he doesn't make Stephie cover up? Is it because he sees Stephie as a man instead of the woman he identifies as?

my only question is did that transfag get permission to use that creeper hat? could we meme a lawsuit?

>phobia can also mean rejection
What? No it can't. God damn you Argentinians are fucking retarded.

lol wtf

>born from two daddies
This is incredibly misleading.

I really don't understand these fugly fatass trannnies.
Like...I totally enjoy being male, would have no desire to be female, even if I could magically transform into a really hot chick.
That being said, I can at least UNDERSTAND how there might be some people that are fucked up in the head and want to be a trap if they can be passable, cuz at least there are also fucked up dudes who will want to sodomize them.
But these dudes that being just cut their balls off and put on a wig...???
What's the end game plan there fella?
Everyone will look at them like they are complete abominations even out in public.

I got into an argument on reddit (LOL) today/yesterday about transgender being a mental illness in a thread specifically about people doing mental gymnastics.

Most of the hate against me just boiled down to me being rude for acknowledging that transgender is a mental illness or not sugar coating the term and definition as being insensitive, or that just because it has an official medical definition and code (F64.0) doesn't make it true.

The internet is a fucking trove of all the evidence you need to support the fact that transgender is a mental illness, and all anyone could do is keep redrawing and shrinking the perimeter of the discussion so small that the discussions all just boiled down to the individual person's sensibilities.

One person actually ended up deleting their entire account after having nothing left to say lol.

It seems kind of petty that I take great amusement in winning that internet argument/discussion, but holy shit it's unreal that there are people so adamant at refuting all the official information just to protect their feelings. Some of my resources I used were even directly taken from transgender support groups.

Goddam misogynistic trannies. Liberal feminism is turning women into literal handmaidens

>islamophobia
>Transphobia
It happened

Pedophilaphobia next

I'm sorry that kid is wearing a minecraft hat and is living in Canada

wow powerful...

never looked at it like that... veritably pressed me to intellectualize

obligatory

What's that? Cartoons for retards?

wtf stealing OUR memes
these degenerate trannies will pay.

Its an edit you bong

Yes, oil irrationally fears water.

>got memed from a meme that's memeing
rekt

Digits confirm op is a sissy faggot

Hahaha, kek is on my side

>not knowing how digits work

Phobia isn't actually an English word.

HAHA

I had to admit that I envy women...

Compared to men, they are able to build persona without big effort. While we, man, had to search /create stuff ourselves, compared to their endless supply of variety...

While women may specifically choose persona so they could brag how they were offended/harassed. I seek greater knowledge/connection from groups whom I impersonate with.

Barney is a notable example though. We might saw it funny how he goes, but I admire how he try so hard to assimilate and convincing

You're fucking stupid.

>I'm sorry that I am weak, insecure, and immature all the time--and that I force it on you.
>Don't be sorry, I'm a cuck.

>I'm also sorry that you have to take a mentally-ill attention whore like me around in public and that your parents have to deal with you enabling me socially and sexually.
>Yeah me too.
>Why? Without you to validate my bullshit I'd either kill myself or have to figure out how to function like a normal person.

>I'm a cuckhold, remember? Insecure, myself. I'm just sorry that everyone on the planet won't bow down for you just like I feel the need to, because in a way I am just as weak and idiotic as you are. Being able to assume the weight of your burdens for being a totally incoherent, public mess while at the same time occupying the moral high ground gives me a rush of vicarious catharsis, because deep down, I'm no different from you. I crave the attention you draw as well.

there, I (((trans)))-lated it.

underrated, AHHAHAHAHAHHA

What are you, retarded?

Jesus user, why aren't you on hormones already? Just transition bro, it's 2017.

Also they don't use latin rootwords
Homophobia literally means fear of the same

it's fine, crushing the hopes and dreams of the weak is one of the few great pleasures in life.

Bro

There's probably more vapid and retarded women who garner absolutely no respect than there are men.

bravo user great post

Its cultural marxist doublespeak meant to control thought through altering word meanings. Illegal aliens are now called immigrants for the same reason.

UNDOCUMENTED YOU NAZI SCUM
FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL

I love these comics, they're an instruction manual for how to piss off these people.

Have some more then!

I didn't realize nature provided a way for two males to breed an offspring. I always thought it was male x female or asexual reproduction.

Guess I'm just a retarded cis white male scum!

Not a comic but a reminder that the best way to piss a tranny off is to remind them that they will never be a woman

lol?

It can happen when someone has an idea that certain emotions or interests are purely female and instead of reconciling the fact that they find children cute for instance, they just convince themselves that they're actually women.

fuck that one always breaks my heart. For the old lady not for the tranny who thinks a mother's tragedy should be used for self pity

>we don't even know what we want, the comic

>Have a few trans friends and gay friends.
>They are pretty great people.
>THE ERA OF TUMBLR AND VICTIM CULTURE BEGIN!
>I, the person who have always been honest with them and minding my own business am now the enemy.
>One of the trans friends told me that getting a blowjob from my girlfriend was rape, I am a misogynist for only dating women, and so forth.
>Out of all of them, one gay friend who cant stand this shit, essentially turns into the Alt Right.

>I stay who I am because I fuck everybody else I am who I am and they cant use white guilt tactics on me.
>That feel when I never play my trump card of "I'm part Cherokee Indian, white people burned down my grandmothers home."
Which is a horrific sad truth, but I dont blame a persons color for it, just the shitty people who did it.

DARK MASTER
OBLITERATE THIS THREAD

You'd be surprised how common that sentiment is among gays. Gays hate trannies because trannies are attention seeking and who look to be offended by everything whereas most gays just want to be gay in peace and not draw attention to it

projecting like the sun

Do you think it reads its own comics to feel better about its Y chromosome denial?

JIJ

If it makes you feel any better, I am sorry I wasn't there to help my great grandparents burn down your grandparents home. Feels bad man.jpg

>Not rejecting a cock up your arse

good god it reads like a horror movie

>DON'T GO IN THERE

Back to with this shit.

oh man this was probably drawn by a 24 year-old
AND THEY PROBABLY THINK THE ART IS GOOD

>posting all this cancer

I'll post an actually funny political based comic.

What about the fear of the depopulation as a result of the mass media and education system that glamorising the LGBT lifestyles. This has lead to a concept called the trans trend. Is this an irrational fear?

XIM!

>i need constant reassurance about my body

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS OKAY??

YOUR BRAIN IS TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOUR OWN STUPID IDEAS, BUT YOU KEEP SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH USELESS FUCKWIT ENABLERS

This is why trans suicides rates are so fucking high, these people are legitimately insane and the people that "care" about them aren't trying to help them at all

That is glamorising.... dang shitty grammar

Did she punch his arm?

This is terrible art

Funny how Milo's pedo comments surfaced so quickly once the libs seemed to be passing the point of no return with their anti-free speech shit.

>WE CAN'T LET HIM TALK HE'S A NAZI
>Society: Yeah, well...
>I MEAN WE CAN'T LET HIM TALK HE'S A PEDO
>Society: Oh! Yeah you're totally right!