How the fuck do people live? (pol related)

I live with my parents. I decided I wanted to move out after saving a bunch of money and noticed no matter where I lived or how I approached it, it would be impossible to break even.

My job pays well over minimum wage, I don't smoke drink or do any sort of drugs or any extra curricular activities. I wouldn't be using a car, just a bike, the only additional debt I have would be OSAP and yet I STILL CANNOT BREAK EVEN.

I keep doing the math but stuff like $300 rent including utilities and $200 a month for food and even REMOVING THE FUCKING $40 MONTHLY INTERNET WONT BREAK EVEN.

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE!?!?!?!? I don't want to live with my parents forever. :(

Shit's expensive asf here eh?

500$ a month for a place is going to be the best offer you're going to get too.
400$ for low income housing.

When I was making 2000$ clear a month I was juuust able to make enough to survive.

But I use the Devils lettuce and smoke.

Lol, I make enough to cover all that in a week. And its american money which is worth like 10 times your money. I'm just a degenerate truck driver.

How are you not able to afford $500 a month? If you make $10 an hour you only need to work 1.25 weeks full time to break even. That isn't including tax but you mustn't be working enough.

Split an apartment with friends you dumbass.

I agree. Something is not making sense here. But then again, its like mars up there compared to us.

Shit is always "expensive" for everyone, because everyone wants to fulfill their own expectations of living at least a "decent" life. I'm pretty sure you aren't planning to move to a random shithole, which would however fit some other ppl's definition of "decent".

Since your standards cannot be covered with a salary "well over minimum wage", you obviously need to either earn more by choosing a career that will allow you to do so, or just do whatever you're currently doing and, in turn, expect way less from life.

Well, you see, goy, it goes a little like this.
Jews that control your wages also control the price of rent, food, utilities and everything else you need in life.
So you by default gravitate towards poverty.
Most people today live much worse than medieval serfs.

should have been born a different skin color desu.

I bet the problem is that canadian work ethic dictates that 30 hours a month is "working hard"

I absolutely get you, working 40 hours, living with parents, not breaking even. Just keep pushing, things are going to be better

good point user.

Lel
Screw you goys.

Get a roommate or a qt

What is "well over minimum wage" in Canada? $2/hr?

Tbch unless you're working 60+ hrs a week and still can't make it I cant feel bad for you.

If you arent making enough, get a 2nd job and work your ass off for a year or two while youre still with parents so you have plenty of savings to sit on while you figure out a way to make more money

I work in a shitty factory and make a little over a $100,000 a week. My mortage is $400 a month. All over bills aint shit really. $15 water bill, $40 electric bill.
I thought Canada was better than us

0/8 b8

I meant $1,000

Make your own gay brony nazi tribe with your brothers in the big city, get a big house together.

How do you accidentally type three zero's and a ,

>$300 rent including utilities
where the hell do you live?

I'm not bullshitting. I only make 50 grand a year.

Oh ok, that's what I make. Some weeks I make 800 and some weeks I make 1, 200. The thing I suspect is that you and me work american hours and they work canadian hours. Meaning they work 1/4 of what we work a month. Me being a degenerate truck driver I went to canuck land about 10 times to deliver and pick up cargo. I was surprised of how much time per hour they took brakes. It was surreal. It took twice as much time or more to get my trailer loaded or emptied as in freedomland.

He works in a shitty factory

Senpai had a business, busted my ass for the last 16 grew it a lot and now that shit is 1/2 mine. Make about 3.5k clear a month. Married a "rich" girl she came with a 135k house at the time. Also neither of us have student loan debt. She makes almost as much as me slinging insurance. We both have a ton of upward potential over the next 6 years too which will take us into the higher end of the middle class.

>$300 rent, $200 utilities, $40 internet?

What year are you in fucking 1992?

My rents $700 for a shitty little bachelors apt, $500 in winter for utils and my internet is $140

Thats craigslist rent prices. "Real" 1 bd shitbox apt cheapo rent in flyover is 550, maybe up to 600 now

Same here. A lowly exterminator. I made $1740 last week. I think these poor niggers are just afraid to do what it takes to get by.

our generation has it tougher than our parents, its true.

Few jobs in the rural areas causes pressure on urban centers. This drives up prices and also lowers wagers. Really a 1-2 punch of shit.

I work minimum wage loading and unloading in a warehouse. it's manual labor and its fucked. And every day my boss reminds me (and everyone else) that we are extremely expendable. It's true to. So many poor fucks out there.

I am barely barely making it living with 5 other roommates. It is not the life I expected, that's for sure.

Does her pussy smell good?

trudeau

Take the "look up differences in min wage purchasing power then vs now and try not to resent your spoiled rotten idiot parents who sold the future of the county for a dollar" pill

It would be 800 pounds to rent a 1 bedroom flat. 1399 Canadian dollars. I envy you.

software engineer master race reporting in
> 110k salary
> the midwest

Here's my American dream story

>graduate at 18
>get into trade school to become an electrician 19
>finish and get apprenticeship close to 21
>work and live at home very frugally 4 years
>25 put a down payment on a home worth 350k
>rent out basement
>bills start adding up
>most notably, the roof is leaking and needs to be done for 20k
>do most of it myself to save
>had the house one year and then I get laid off
>haven't had a job for 6 months
>rent out top half of house as well and live in parent's basement
>enough money in the bank each month to pay mortgage just barely after my income, rent and a bit of savings
>working at home depot in the meantime and it's killing me, I don't know how people work here and deal with people
>imagined myself raising a family in that house and I'm probably going to be selling it come Spring

Just end it.

you share the apartment with 3 other niggers and eat mostly plain rice

learn how 2 third world leaf

>300 a month

what planet do you live on OP?

Is it the cool midwest or the shitty midwest like arkansas or illinois?

40hrs a week
>implying friends
>white :(
>implying women will commit
I live in a small town. I am the only person in the age range of 18-30. everyone else is a senior
labor jobs only way to make more than tims. this was the best job in the area

Got anything else to put into the thread? Software engineer is a poo in loo job for boring schmucks. You get paid well to compensate for how devastating it is to your personality.

kek

kek, fucking this. North American "poverty" is pretty kekable. They claim to be destitute but mysteriously have computers, pay internet bills, etc.

Yep, our "poor" are lower upper class in most of the planet. I pay the hookers I fuck a third worlders 4 month wage for an hour of her time.

I feel you. I've worked two to three jobs and spent only $40 on groceries. I calculate how much food I'll have for the month and then only allow myself to eat every other day. That's how I've lived. Working a fourth job outta the question. Hate working more than one job.

I live in Houston,25, single, make $50k and live like a king.

You should be a good goy and take mortgage loan from mr. Shekelshoahstein. You dont want to be bad unsuccessful goy who lives with parents and takes no loans huh?

Let's not pretend most of us 4channers have complete fucking degenerate personalities.

Take home pay averages 3.7k/mo after deducting 401(k) and health/life/dental insurance which total under $100/mo

820 rent
~150 internet and utils
~ 60 on gas
~ 120 on food

The rest I've saved or spent on guns and ammo which only appreciate in value.

Been working 4 months and somehow saved over 40% of my income.

>HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE!?!?!?!?
With our parents.

a) move somewhere cheaper
b) get friends
c) get gf
d) gets better job
e) move country

pick one, ok im done. Seriously tho kid get bent with you make believe on line larping military fantasy you have. Since I don't play those video games I don't have a "rank". And you and I both know that is the only sort of rank you will ever have. Now go look in the mirror and cry like a baby because you will never experience what military life is actually like. Too fat? That's my guess, probably turned down for psychological issues. Or is it that you never actually really even tried to join?
Too afraid maybe, afraid that you would be rejected?
Oh I know! You like EMUs too much? Think they didnu do huh? Can't have that in the queens penal army now can we? No good to your forces if all you do is present your backside every time one of your feathered overlords comes by now can we. Watching Anime and fingering vegimite droppings out of your belly button while at the same time googling stuff about militaries is impressive in its own right, I will give you that. But being a weeb "officer" on an Emu castration and discussion forum does have its rewards too don't they. Especially an "officer" that is so well versed in Japanese cartoon girl characters... Boy I sure would be just thrilled to follow such a person out the door of a C-130 and count to 4. Just thrilled. So thrilled in fact I may give him a few of my rounds as a way to say thank you for being such a mature respectable ( and tottaly believable and way not a larping weeb faggot) knowledgeable fellow.