FLAMPF IS FINISHED

LET THE BODIES HIT THE
>tss tss
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bot on Runescape

AMA

aren't over half of CNN's twitter followers bots? I don't doubt that many people and organizations of status inflate their numbers. And it's fucking twitter. Who gives a good goddamn?

don'care

Drampf your time is up

Can you toss a nigga the dl for your bot

YOU CANT STOP IT

>A chinaman botting for WWW (.) BESTGOLD4MMO (.) COM

Color me surprised.

this is like the ultimate ego trip.
like, dude, you're the fucking president, who gives a shit about twitter follower or likes or w/e

It doesn't matter to us, but this is all he cares about. His "Brand", his "Image", his "Name Recognition".

This is a fucking con artist through and through,

I keep my scripts private goy

1v1 me edgeville

hey that's not fair

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No New Taxes

Olaf discovers ctrl c

> CNN always on the lookout for things to blast trump on.
> run a shit ton of bots on his Twitter to search for keywords
>"lol trumps Twitter has bots on it! "

Lugenpresse at work

Crumpf
Umprt
Mrump
Dylannonld Ptrumf

To be fair we raid twitter polls too.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Drawing attention to a poll on Sup Forums and then us voting in it isnt stacking the votes.

>I'm gonna make my whole video about good things that didn't happen because there was literally nothing wrong with anything Trump said last night
Holy shit Bernie fans are useless

sage

you should ask jagex to make it a rule to share your scripts if you do bot

Trump was using bots back before he was even President.

I have a twitter account with 20k followers. Any normie can buy them off numerous websites.

#IAmNotABot

>OP's face when Hillary did the same thing and STILL lost

Why spend your time on it? What good is it? Are you doing it just to raise your level?

Every time I think about starting I just imagine what it would be like at those levels and how it's all meaningless then I quit out of the account registration

Also which version is best version

Ok shill

The Chinese are smart... I honestly believe white people could learn a thing or two from the Chinese.
>1.3 Billion people with a 91% Chinese National statistic
Fuck me... it makes all our """white""" countries combined look pathetic

how much irl money do you make selling shit with your bot income

>FLAMPF

WOT?

Do they really want to open that can of worms?

Obama's Justice Department set up a three billion dollar slush fund for liberal activist groups like La Raza.

Wow bots!? On the internet??
Fuck fblumpf

half of tweeter is fucking bots, bots that jump over any trending hashtag to shill products.

how new to the internet are you?