I never appreciated them until the SJW bullshit really went full swing. In fact...

I never appreciated them until the SJW bullshit really went full swing. In fact, as a Christian I even hated their antics. But I realize they are the backhand of the liberals.

We need them. They are a weapon.

>As a christian
>Browses Sup Forums
Not how it works

Wrong, they were controlled opposition.

They are free speech and anti-degeneracy heroes, yet have had no support by anybody that I am aware of

>They are a weapon.

They are clowns, likely funded by ((them)), that discredit actual Christians. You know, the religion about leaving judgement up to God, and loving those that need it the most rather than those that are the easiest to love?

No nigger, I don't think you know how it works.

They honestly were champions of free speech no matter how much I disliked them

Yeah, I was pissed at the supreme court decision protecting their ability to disrupt funerals, but in light of how aggressively the left is working to undermine free speech, I too thank God for dead fags.

>dat fucking edge

They picket our soldiers' funerals, and try to rob people who fight back in court. Fuck those scum to death. The Left being demonic heathens does not make this shit ok.

Low iq cherrypicker detected

Really? Donald Trump is insanely litigious.. does that bother you?
If you are going to upset a lot of people then you better have a good o-ffense

Disagree.

I'm a Christian yet I love Sup Forums. This place is a source of humor/truth/irony that I can't get anywhere else!

This.

Sup Forums is actually a Christian board. A Christian life is the best life.

this is child abuse

It's called cherrypicking ideals. You really stain the term Christian

>westboro
>left
pick one

why do liberals always use children?

both:

>cuck thinks we're not all christians
kill yourself, nigger. If you're not Christian or Jewish(who adheres to the laws of Moses), you're not white.

>tfw you are studying astrophysics
>tfw there are only two girls in the course and they're the bottom of the class

when will they stop trying to enter subjects they're terrible at

You can be registered to any party and vote however you wish. Left /Right dichotomy between parties is pretty worthless. His stances on nearly everything seem smackingly conservative.

t. there used to be such a thing as conservative democrat.

Unless you're in a sheltered Atheist family or something, you're most likely educated about Christianity if you live in the United States. Therefore, most people probably grew up learning about Christianity, THEN became flaming faggots. Pointing out
>muh hell
is going to stop about 0% of people from being gay. Daily reminder that gay marriage is legal. If you guys hate gay marriage, women's rights, and love Christian religion so much, why don't you go move to a Muslim country. They're shining examples of where
>muh degeneracy
regression leads to