Blondes

Blondes are the best.

Got a scientific theory going that European children have blonde hair as an evolutionary adaptation. They have it when young to attract the parents to the child more and to instinctively care for them. After all, have you ever heard someone say anything bad about a blonde child?

Then, the hair becomes darker as they hit puberty, as did mine, when they're ready to reproduce.

Sup Forums, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond?oldformat=true#Relation_to_age
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/06/sexual-selection-ignore-the-blonde/#.WLedVqozq00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Blondes are the best

natural blondes will most likely be white, so I agree

Good theory OP, especially true in southern europe.

I notice many kids are blond as children and their hair darkens as they grow up

it's most likely that it's due to the vitamin D theory it's just a side effect that they are cuter.

I don't think there is a conclusive answer on blonde, blue eyed peoples.

Vitamin D theory is one but also a rare genetic mutation in women that made men more attracted to them and men only wanted to fuck the blondes and this spread throughout the nordic countries.

Is this really common? My hair used to be light brown but now its pretty dark.

Happened to me and my heritage is Spaniard/French/German

I do have a huge nose though.

It is also incredible that blue eyes evolved from one common ancestor.

The most common consensus of scientists is that it was because blue eyes are attractive!

Blond hair and blue eyes were evolutionarily unstable until ancient Europeans praised the beauty of it.

Holy shit why is this? I was blonde and green eyed as an infant and went dirty blonde and hazel eyes by the time I was 1. The fuck is this?

>Is this really common? My hair used to be light brown but now its pretty dark.

IIRC the average age is 10 for your hair to go from blonde to dark, some gene turns on if you have the brown hair gene.

Pretty sure it happens to everyone. I saw a photo of when I was blonde and I couldn't even remember being blonde

Most likely due to Vitamin D.

A lot of niggers in Sweden get Vitamin D deficiency and thus health problems. Very fun to see.

>bad bones
>muscle problems
>even more cognitive impairment
>...

The niggers are usually too stupid to know what's happening --- even if the doctors try to explain it.

>Holy shit why is this? I was blonde and green eyed as an infant and went dirty blonde and hazel eyes by the time I was 1. The fuck is this?
when the pope first saw roman slaves from Northern Germany he thought they looked like angels so he called slaves from Northern Germany "Angels"

A region in Northern Germany is called "angeln" today because of this.

Also Roman women used to scalp German women slaves and wear blonde wigs.

>Blond hair is most common in light-skinned infants and children,[34] so much so that the term "baby blond" is often used for very light colored hair. Babies may be born with blond hair even among groups where adults rarely have blond hair although such natural hair usually falls out quickly. Blond hair tends to turn darker with age, and many children's blond hair turns light, medium, dark brown or black before or during their adult years.[34]

>As blond hair tends to turn brunette with age, natural blond hair is rare. Natural blond hair is rare in adulthood, with claims of the world's population ranging from 2% naturally blond[35][self-published source] to 16 percent.[36]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond?oldformat=true#Relation_to_age

that's just how it works. I think it's like that for all whites with dark eyes and hair.
I had blue eyes as a baby and blonde hair up until I was 10. now brown hair and hazel eyes

Tbh the most likely reason blonde is a thing is simply sexual selection.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/06/sexual-selection-ignore-the-blonde/#.WLedVqozq00

Yes Vitamin D is an integral part of it. Whiter skin for short days and cloudy skies to retain Vitamin D, but could change color quickly in harsher sun, blue eyes to see better during long nights (also shown to prevent cataracts), and blond hair to warm the head in cold temperatures.

Not to mention it looks beautiful on a person!

>Even more cognative impairment...
Jesus, like worse than murican negros?
God is basicaly screaming at them that they don't belong in white lands.

Exactly. And we burn our skin in Africa.

Stay out of our land and we'll stay out of yours.

>Exactly. And we burn our skin in Africa.

>Australian

>Wear a shirt and sunscreen

>Adapted to the environment in 2 easy steps.

i had really blonde hair as a baby now it's dark back. i've had people ask if i die my hair it's so dark now.

same, but my hair turned brownish

I was really blonde as a kid and yes my hair turned a lot darker after that.

dark hair from birth up until around age 10 where it went very blonde then back to dark brown a couple of years later (Italian)

Blonde child can confirm, everyone gushes about you and then got a little darker when older in certain places but still mostly blonde but can convince retards I'm light brown when it suits the narrative kinda like white jews