Can someone explain to me the whole "the government is turning frogs gay" thing?

Can someone explain to me the whole "the government is turning frogs gay" thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/studies-chemicals-in-the-water-turning-male-fish-into-females/
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chemicals everywhere.

Taste the tap water user. Then taste bottled water. You taste anything funny with the tap? It's the fluoride

Yes, Alex Jones can.
infowars.com/studies-chemicals-in-the-water-turning-male-fish-into-females/

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

but bottled water is just tap water

google it its real shit actually. i mean past his one sentence its an actual thing

>inb4 OP realizes that "Children of Men" is just a documentary from the future left behind by John Titor

WATER FILTERS. NOW.

essentially a pesticide thats been banned in most of the world outside of America causes big issues with frogs. it gets into water and has been causing a decrease in population by feminising the frogs and fish. The effects on humans aren't fully known either but many think it could have a similar effect

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

nope, it's designed to not drug (((them)))

Hormone disrupting chemicals in everything we digest and breathe. Some get more than others or are more genetically predisposed to already be adrogynessish so... Trannys... Trannys everywhere

yeah but only with more plastic since water is the universal solvent

nigga you know what it means to be the UNIVERSAL SOLVENT

DO YOU KNOW WHAT

THE FUCK

THAT MEANS?!

you're an idiot. they still put fluoride in tap water the taste is probably chlorine or calcium buildup

Kek has cut through the bullshit to bring you the most important messages

Frogs after all are very sensitive to this kinda thing

Praise be to Kek

>news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
>Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females
Says it right in the title.

There's estrogen in the water from bitches on birth control peeing into to the water supply. Thus making you faggots gay like Jones said.

>"the government is turning frogs gay"

BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

They dont flouridate the water where i live and i think thats the case for most of canada

the worst part of it is that the chemical companies who poison our environment are run by homosexual pedophiles, so this benefits them and their perversions greatly

Okay for all you going on about fluoride, though that is a chemical you should almost certainly only be using topically, fluoride has NOTHING to do with the issue that this thread is about

It's more to do with the bioavailability of estrogen, that is the ability for you to just get estrogen into your body from the enviornment,coupled with the fact that some plastics mimic estrogen and effectively work the same in the body. Add this to the fact that a huge number of women take birth control pills and subsequently piss out a lot of estrogen.. well.. you probably get the picture, and if you don't, read or watch one of the numerous things posted in this thread