Japan needs immigrants said by a Japanese

As a Japanese, I think we need to accept immigrants.

Can you convince me that immigrants is not nessesary in Japan?

No you don't, you need to fuck more and have a lot of babies.
Immigration would only serve to eventually kill your race and your culture.

Dumb frogposter

only take white people, don't be stupid

Two words:
Cultural suicide

>Dumb frogposter
wut? you sure you're in the right place?

Japan needs more white girls b/c Japanese women are ugly as shit

Instead of delaying the problem and creating lots more you should just deal and find a fix for the demographic problem.

>Japan needs more white girls b/c Japanese women are ugly as shit
The beauty of White girls is really incomparable

convince me immigrants are necessary anywhere

>>Japan needs more white girls b/c Japanese women are ugly as shit

First of all. I can not date with a woman because i am beta.

Second, child is too costy for young Japanese so they can't have child

This is why we need immigrants. if we boost economic growth, people's income will rise up, then they can afford to have many kids.

okay?

As long as the immigrants are smart, immigration is fine.

Importing crime and welfare recipients isn't.

More Brazilians?

>Robots

Build them

Shamefur dispray, Hirohito.

Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

wanna post an example cuz all you've posted are complete uggies

But if child is too costly how will immigrants solve anything

don't worry man i'll singlehandedly fix all your birthrate problems
just let me in no one else

>Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

She actually did it and when to live in Japan where she became a cumdump for Jap/Asian guys.

Become unbeta you fucking nerd. The reason why your nation is dying because you don't even have positive male role models in your country. All you guys do is jerk off to 2d waifus and don't go life or work on yourself.

>i am beta.
You were programmed to be beta, since birth, from your media. You can reprogram yourself, as well.
I know, because I had to do it.

>Robots and AI set to make 75% of all people obsolete in the next 30 years

Hmmmm you know what we really need?
More people!

>>Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

Is she the weeb that moved to Japan and got knocked up by some yakuza and blogposted about how she can't move back to america or something?

it's not your children that cost too much, it's yours elders

>>>Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

Her new boyfriend

This only take white people. White people are amazing at assimilation. In fact we are so good at it we assimilate to minorities in our own country instead of them assimilating to our. Only problem is we have bigger dicks and will steal your women.

韓国犬detected.

She also peed in a cup and drank it live on film.

How will immigrats making more money equal you making more money?

If you're beta then hit the gym

Japans birthrate is not even that low. Germany's is lower and that's including the muslims. Ethnic Germans get a lot less children than the Japanese do.

Dear Japan, please don't. Fuck immigration. You know how Korea's still butthurt from comfort womyns and all that jazz? Well that's going to be you in a generation after accepting in a bunch of shitskins. Keep Nippon nipponese and fuck immigrants. They take the good things you have and make your country shittier.

I am not racist.

Our population ratio should be 25% asian and Japnese 25% white 25% black 25% arabic,jewish indian etc

and boost economic growth.

You are very disrespectful to woman.

immigrants=more GDP, GDP growth.

We can afford to have child or nessesary goods

Oh, hello again, self-hating traitor
When will you commit seppuku to bring honor back to your family name?

>Amerifat exports cultural marxism everywhere they go.

Like pottery, marxist english teachers scum.

>>>>Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

This was her exboyfriend. For some reason she dates middle-aged Japanese guys

most immigrants are fucking trash. nobody wants them and neither should you ryu tatsumaki faggot

>>>>>Anybody remember Yukapon - that weeb girl that Sup Forums feel in love with a while back?

>She also peed in a cup and drank it live on film.
It was apple juice

She was sexually abused by her father. She has huge scars on her leg from when he used to beat her.

Your country is a giant retirement island this

kill your elders takanuchi, its the only way

automation is far away from current issue.

they will increase C, this increase aggrigate demand.
The infation will happen, people's Eπ will rise up.
The comapnies now invest money and hire people to produce MORE goods, as a result, labor market allow people to get well paid job

>white English teacher in Japan.jpg

Japanese women need to get NUKED by strong American bucks

I just show respect to woman unlike you. bigot.

haha,.

I am happy with being beta. It's very good feeling to see the girl who I like, date with handsome man.

haha

あなたは胃の中で30cmの鉄を受け入れる必要があります。

This is what you need. Light up!

Fuck off.
It's clearly an Expat fucking around with his shiny passport.

Are you really ethnic Japanese? Post the nationality part of your passport.

yeah, but we have no clue to solve it. right?

They are majority of society.

They don't have to.

Just increase of C is enough to boost economy for paticulaly Japanese economy

>White guy larping as a nip

>This thread again
Go back to China you fucking chink

>Our population ratio should be 25% asian and Japnese 25% white 25% black 25% arabic,jewish indian etc

No, trust me, you don't need dark skins in your country. They are literally 80% of all problems here in the states.

Don't fall for the globalist rhetoric of "racist". Some people groups really just don't know how to get their collective shit together. You don't need to take on their problems for them. Your country has enough of its own problems.

Yeah because of poverty and intolerant racism from white.

White IS reason. you are such racist.

Japans economy is doing fine. You guys are nearing the light at the end of the tunnel. Once your elders start dying off and you get rid of some of the degenerate business culture, you will see huge rise again.

Compared to Sweden and other European countries that will most likely face civil war soon, you are doing just fine.

英語教師は去る。

come on. your Japanese is terrible as fuck and inaccurate like my english..

Your sentence is "English teacher leave."

What does it mean? You meant "Go away! English teacher" or something like that?

英語教師は去れ is more appropriate Japanese. but it sounds still not apporopriate Japanese sentence

Fuck off nip. Don't fell for the diversity meme you baka.

We made a huge mistake.

t. John Mc'cuck

I like how there are butthurt asians here posting this shit. Nobody believes in the white women like asian meme. Not even the ones who post the shit here to make themselves feel better.

Some immigrants sure. Just not from the shit hole ooga booga islam countries.

>this nip again
Fuck off and commit sepuku you useless cunt.

>Abe wants to deport this

> they are only bad because of white people!

Are all nips this retarded?

you are a strange constant of this board, self-hating nip.

Black people kill more people in this country than any other people-group.

You can be poor and not be a murderer. You can be poor and not peddle drugs. You can be poor and not be an asshole. But the blacks still haven't figured this out. They still haven't learned how to live a civilized life, by and large. Their communities are still shitholes that nobody wants to be a part of. That's nobody's fault but their own.

Honest question, what's with the no kids thing? Like why are you guys not having kids? I always read that Japanese men don't want to fuck Japanese women. Why not?

I'm not racist, I don't give a shit what your skin looks like, I care if you cut off a little girl's clit or think the English word for "Hello" is rape.

>OH_LOOK_IT'S_THIS_THREAD_AGAIN.jpg

Another fucking non-Nip LARPing with absolutely no idea how broken or even poor english reads. Fuck. Off.

>sage

You'll take what you said back when we take all your good women and you're stuck with the dogs.

>Our population ratio should be 25% asian and Japnese 25% white 25% black 25% arabic,jewish indian etc
lmao what the fuck?

>Germany, Sweden
>Imports from 3rd world shitholes who proceed to rape their women

>Japan
>imports mostly white women of breeding age who proceed to throw themselves to the Male population.

Explain to me how the "White Race" is the "Master Race" when the Japanese are clearly winning the "Race War"

I don't know exact reason but mainly people are not afford to date with woman or child

Think about typical young japanese male.

His average income is below $40000(450万円). and Child need at least $300000 in future.
one date require you at least $100.

Do you seriously want to do it?

I bet some people won't

You need to self-deport you Korean dog

>oh no our economy is going in a bad way, let's irrevocably destroy our culture and way of life for short-term economic gains!

>implying welfare parasites would bring any benefit

Are you sure or just want to fullfill your ntr fantasy?

Man maybe you guys do need immigration. Japanese girls sound demanding. I'm dating a Somali girl and she barely costs me anything. She's just happy to have a man in her life that treats her like a human being.

So it's just the culture over there that you always need to pay and go on costly dates? There's no going from friends to fucking on the couch after watching a pirated movie? That's how I do it. Fuck spending money.

He's just a beta ready to genocide his own race for sex.

I'm aware, but I was going along with their best case scenario to point out why it's still a terrible idea.

>25% black 25% arabic,jewish indian etc
All of those people will demand more welfare money and increase crime rates by 200%. You would also see people other than the chinese taking shits in your streets.

I only speak of this from experience. immigrants get huge welfare bucks here, and they bitch and moan that it isn't enough to survive. For comparison they get $2000+ a fortnight, while an Australian citizen will only get up to $500 a fortnight. $700 for disabilities/rent assistance. The only time you see an Australian getting the $2000+ is if they're an abbo.

I envy you. I also want african exotic gf.

if you don't have sufficient money to rear child or date, woman will not consider you as male.

because they usualy want kids and if father is not man who can pay for cost of living. what will happen?

It's our economy's fault

okay,

the fuck is that kid drinking from the bag?

there is no way you are actually a real japanese person

how hard is it for a foreigner to get a japanese passport

>It's our economy's fault
No, your economy is great. It's your culture's fault.

Fuck off proxyposter

Shitskin here, Do not take any niggers! They will NOT boost your economy. Take hard workers or big spenders. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist

>instead of fixing our population's unrealistic expectations let's instead try to meet those impossible expectations

I find it hard to believe a Japanese man is this stupid.

>our lost two decades are fine!

nah. you know nothing about economics

Immigrants are absolutely necessary. In fact, you should take all of ours.

just wait until muslims teach you of their peaceful ways

Japan needs to fucking accept and integrate half-Japanese into their society if they're so concerned about their heritage and workforce.

I myself wouldn't skip a beat if Japan implemented any sort of policy and incentive for a hafu like me to want to go and live out there.
As it is though, Japan is just committing sudoku over nothing when the solution is so simple.

I still have my Japanese passport, but because I am 28 years old they'll just make me revoke it or try and brutally reintegrate me back into their society with no support or aid.
They fucking hate half Japanese people.

Their demographic situation is far worse. They have the longest life spans in the world. Fertility rate 1.4 or so. For them it is a ticking time bomb that is more urgent than the demographic problem in Europe.

I don't think you can integrate foreigners into your society. Your people will never accept them as such they will be pushed to the bottom. Look at the way you treat Koreans that are multiple generations born in your society and compare that to the Korean Americans and their performance in America. Because your society rejects them, they are pushed into the underground. There have been multiple studies on how a Korean surname will not receive any responses to job applications. To get full citizenship you require them to change their family name to Japanese. So they are second class citizens. Then they are blamed for crime and what not.

The exact same generation of Korean Americans in America are the most well educated and highest paid group, more than male white Americans. They integrate very well. Korean American Generals, doctors, lawyers, congressional leaders. They believe in America because America believes in them. So they excel. They contribute. They fight and they die for a country they love that loves them.

Koreans are the most closely related to you. Same grammatical language structure. Physically close and in all likelihood were the origin of your first kingdoms. Even the general rules of decorum are the same. If you can't integrate what amounts to your close cousins into your society, how could you integrate large groups from even further away?

Canadas birthrate is nearly the same as Japans. For white Canadians, it is even lower than Japans.

So why don't you ask yourself

>Why is Canadas birthrate so low?

Only 18% of your land is habitable. The rest is mountainous terrain. I highly doubt Japan can handle any more people.

i've heard this but don't understand why

don't jap men find western women attractive? why do they dislike hafus so much

I'm not an expert and i don't know about your country's economics indeed but what i do know is that women demanding great expenses from her man is a cultural thing not an economic one

You are this guy, aren't you?

Here is a list of countries with lower birth rates than Japan:

Korea, Rep. 1.2
Portugal 1.2
Hong Kong SAR, China 1.2
Macao SAR, China 1.2
Singapore 1.3
Moldova 1.3
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1.3
Spain 1.3
Poland 1.3
Greece 1.3
Slovak Republic 1.3
Hungary 1.4
Malta 1.4
Italy 1.4
Germany 1.4
Romania 1.4

Nobody is saying
>Oy vey, gotta save Romania and Portugal! Such low birthrates, Greece must be watching too much anime, is Spain even trying? Why does the Italians not like sex!? Something wrong with Hungarian women?

Also, that Japanese people get elder is not a problem, as they also work for longer and they are about to die long before any newborns could replace them in the workforce. Children are actually a cost, not a benefit. Since the taxpayers has to pay for their education, childcare, etc.