Here's what Trump didn't say

Why's he always throwing his hands around like an epileptic commie faggot? Are his neurons so elderly that they're misfiring and he's just having spasms that are triggered whenever he thinks about capitalism?

so fucking tired of this obnoxious faggot

Silly little drumpfkins when will you learn?

He's a jew

>why is X doing something characteristic of all X

gee, i dunno

learn what? that Bernie, even now, still has a chance to become President?

Former Bernie supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him get lost in the food court and think his parents aren't dead, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the driver license.

He talked about entitlements on Fox and Friends the morning of his speech Bernie. Maybe if you spent your mornings with friends you'd know that. He said that he expects the economy to recover to the point that entitlements won't need to be changed.

As far as the wealth inequality, he doesn't need to mention that when he's talking about saving and creating American jobs and incentives for buying American products and securing our border. It speaks for itself on how he wants to fix that. And that's where I stopped watching this cenile old bastard

Kek

Old man sanders

top lel

>Why's he always throwing his hands around like an epileptic commie faggot?
Because he's an epileptic commie faggot

/bread

why is bernie in front of st basils

bravo

(((WUT IN TARNATION)))

I want to rip that piece of shits throat out with my bare hand. LOOK AT HIM??! WHY IS HE STILL LET TO BE ALIVE REEEEEE?!?!?

i really dont udnerstand how shoes are offensive to shitskins

2 Month in office and no detailed plan to solve all problems of the US...
He is not a god emperor after all, darn!

(((OP))) has to go back to plebbit

Shill, btfo!

Because they used to be walking in camel shit all the time, and the bottom of the shoe is associated with shit.
>not even kidding

FUCK SHILLS

TIME TO WRECK SHAREBLUE

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

KEEP IT BUMPED THE SLIDE IS REAL

that man is such a slimey prick, always ready to jump on any old topic that he think we'll make him this weeks gay pride parade queen.