>LITERALLY NOTHING
LITERALLY NOTHING
>LITERALLY NOTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions-idUSKBN16908L?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=kue4Dbsyqyo
youtube.com/watch?v=EUbipBuuRY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well aware of that. MSM lost all credibility months ago.

>literally no one cares
>drumpf is done sweety
>drip drip drip drip drip
>there goes his momentum
>another one bites the dust
>crash and burn
>nuke codes

Flash news: You can have well known bimillenaries donors and even go to their paedophile ring's island, but if you don't belong to any group of interest then you can even call someone besides your Mum or heavily charges and frame will be discussed, because the second you do practice diplomacy to foreign officials you are a triple comprised spy traitorous soulless bastard.

Do people even take that narrative seriously?

The russian meme will die out long before the midterms. Dems lose even more seats. Coup inside the dnc follows. Trump wins major popular vote and an even bigger electoral college victory. Dems are dead for the next 50 years when gen z gets old enough to vote. All msm outlets go out of business because noone pays for cable after the boomers die.

Best timeline.

Ummm... no sweetie. Trump is collaborating with the Russians but you dumb Drumpf voters are too stupid to realise it.

Fuck manchurian canidate it's the manchurian branch of government

I'd love to see Sessions recuse himself and have Comey or whoever come out and say nothing was found.

Yea, which is what should happen.

>sarah isgur flores

HOLY SHIT THATS THE CHICK RATO WAS FUCKING AND WE BROKE THE STORY!?!?!?

WTF WHO OLDFAG HERE?

That was fucking quick
Did it even make other news sources ?

The definition of Gen Z is literally "turning 18 right now" brother

the fire rises

WHAT THE FUCK, I MEMBER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

only the typical media circlejerk where they use eachother as sources and claim it to be true.

Those were better days.

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

>LYING JEWS?

FAKE NEWS

source?

heh those were good times

I'm still looking for the 2

>Deep state falls for Trump trap. Get ready for some BTFO!

Go look at your precious CNN you fucking leaf

Rapid response. He knew this was coming. A big fat nothing. Sorry pedos, you're still going down.

He LIED. UNDER OATH. Quit taking the BS his Spokesperson spews as gospel you ignorant cock gobblers. Sessions is toast. Watergate on steroids. This is gonna be fun to witness

>MSM keeps trying to push Russia narrative
>quickly loses effectiveness and further harms public perception of media bias
>MSM hemorrhaging money and viewers regardless
>zero credibility left to cover up mass pedogate arrests
>Deep State continues to be exposed as more people defect in exchange for comfy plea deals

what the fuck are you talking about you stupid faggot?

I just want a source on OP picture cause I can't find one.

can you guys help me out. what does it feel like to be as retarded as you guys?

>be Trump campaign surrogate
>have communications with Russia
>b-b-but he was a senator at the time he spoke to Russia

This is what she actually posted.

Sent from my iPhone

He wasn't a campaign surrogate at the time though. Besides, the question asked was did you talk to any Russians about the election and he said no. Do you have proof of him lying?

Of course its nothing, like flynn.

Flynn got fired for lying, even then he should have been reprimanded inatead.

Liberals forgetting obama broke laws constantly, but muh russian

General Sessions?

I think you meant Grand Inquisitor Sessions.

He had been a member of the Trump campaign since February 2016.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions-idUSKBN16908L?il=0

Sessions and the WH are scrambling to keep ahead of this news, and their explanations are getting more and more strained. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Why did you ignore the 2nd part of my question?

He didnt lie at all. Senators speak with ambassadors from dozens of countries you fucking idiot

This is a strategic 88D chess Trump Trap(tm) maneuver designed to get rid of Sessions like he dropped Flynn.

Trump is dropping the deepstaters he was forced to bring on board when he took over the GOP.

This will continue. It is good.

Fuck Sessions.

>Being this retarded

Not my responsibility to supply that information. Watch the news.

Why do other countries think their opinion matters when it comes to U.S. politics

>not my job to educate you shitlord

You guys said the same thing about Flynn. Now I'm sweating.

Oh ok so you don't have proof of him lying about the question he was asked? OK poof their goes your argument up in smoke. As I said even if you want to argue semantics about his status with Trump it's irrelevant because he was asked about speaking to Russians specifically about the election not speaking to Russians at all and said no. So if you don't have proof of him lying fuck off back to neogaf and get better talking points.

How much u get paid?

He's doing his best to wiggle around tonight's revelations, but we'll see where the chips fall over the next few days.

If there wasn't a story here, Sessions wouldn't have tried to blow smoke about his Russia contacts during the confirmation hearing, his office wouldn't have changed its story multiple times tonight, and he'd be consistent with the White House explanation.

If by some chance there's no story here, at the very least this is another example at how this administration is at handling embarrassing situations like this.

I'm so fucking SICK of the McCarthyism BS from leftist dipshits.

What wiggle? "Have you spoken to Russians about the election. No" having spoke to Russian ambassadors months prior does not contradict that question in any way. You lost NeoGAF again and stuff like this will only anger people more about the media.

this administration is a mess

They're just desperate and afraid. It's funny actually.

Are you retarded? It is not unusual for a government official to have contacts with foreign governments. The Russia narrative was invented to distract from Hillary's corruption back during the campaign, and it is long overplayed now. Dems are losing steam. This story will sizzle out in a day or two, and the public is not going to hear anymore cries of wolf after it.

Drumpfkins always going on and on about fake news. Over half the people in Congress didn't clap or stood up for Cheeto man during his long boring speech full of lies and pretending to care about stupid rednecks. And those who did stand up just have to because Trump will have Russian spy's murder them. He cannot be impeached soon enough for the sake of every PoC and every oppressed minority in the world.

He said he didn't have communications with Russians during the campaign. But he did.

>posting part of it

>“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

>Officials said Sessions did not consider the conversations relevant to the lawmakers’ questions and did not remember in detail what he discussed with Kislyak.

>“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, Sessions’s spokeswoman.

Read it for yourself.

You can do better than this.

Valerie Jarrett has moved into Obama's new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump. Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

tl;dr

"Depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

Bump.

Isnt the issue that he lied about speaking to russian ambassadors, not that he actually spoke to them? Which feels like an odd thing to get confused about at his swearing in.

this entire narrative is just a construct built to cover the dems ass ever since they first started talking about russian infiltration. now they have to keep talking about it to pretend they have some kind of integrity.

youtube.com/watch?v=kue4Dbsyqyo
Search this video for the Sessions quote. We need it unedited.

He didnt speak to the russians as a part of the campaign

Nah senpai

Haha former Trump supporter here, I finally see that he's truly just a racist, sexist Russian agent!

But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

They're talking about the Trump campaign you retard, not Sessions role on the senate committee.

>pol believes a hooker over peer reviewed news sources.

*Nigger fart*

I honestly miss Jeb! posting

Ratto as well

>114892949

>At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Democratic Senator Al Franken what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign, the Post reported.

Al Franken at 9:15.

he didn't have any communication with Russia as a member of the campaign.

Hold the line

He LIED when asked clearly and directly if he has spoken with Russia in his confirmation hearing then again in writing (again under oath) and denied any conversation whatsoever both times... you fucking uninformed retarded monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=EUbipBuuRY8

see
pic

From that article, he literally said

>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and **I did not have communications with the Russians**

(emphasis mine) This is like that time Bill Clinton said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky"

the obama faggots and deep state dems need to be purged before they do some serious damage

Truer words have never been spoken. Establishment Dims are trying to thwart the momentum of a brilliant Joint Congress speech that both sides of the spectrum mostly applauded and tontake back the narrative of muh Russia and drumpf is a ebil fascist dictator.

Meanwhile, the Liberal base who are so suddenly interested in politics and equally suddenly concerned about transparency, corruption and independent investigations are prematurely ejaculating all over Faceberg and Twatter.

By the time 2020 rolls around the media will have no power to push narratives or create outrage, normies have already tuned out on this whole Russia angle.

talking to the ambassador as a member of the committee with a bunch of other ambassadors is not really communication

Franken: CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a new story that’s just been published, I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not… CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that, “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly, they quote, “there was a continuing change of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” and again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out so uhh… you know. But, if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of his campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of umm any of those accusations. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have communications with the Russians, and umm I’m unable to comment.

Who are "the Russians"? Are they Russian operatives, intermediaries, all Russian members of government, or all Russians?

Top kek, their understanding of the law is basically these types of ads.

Also this.

Franken references

>Russian operatives
>intermediaries for the Russian government

When Sessions says "the Russians", how does the Russian ambassador not fall under this?

And now she spends her days writing press releases and giving handjobs to the Attorney General

So proud of her

I love the coordinated attack on Sessions pot policy. Very transparent.

>legalize weed
>drop in crates of it at any protest to instantly diffuse it
>hand it out for free on election day to curb liberal voting

Thank you lord Sessions.

Oh wait it says he's against it.....shieeettt

I have a question. What did Trump and the Russians actually "collaborate" on? Like I get there's this whole narrative about Trump being in Putin's pocket, they manipulated the election, etc., etc. But what did they actually DO? I'm genuinely curious because I don't think I've heard an answer.

>Sup Forums claims to be wise to jewish trickery
>falls for every media fake news story ever

Putin wanted Trump to win so he could manipulate him and make landgrabs in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries to restore the USSR.
Trump's cover is so convincing that he actually told that he won't allow Russia to seize anymore land and that they should return what they have taken.
Clearly Trump is a very good agent.
(This is all sarcasm)

Daily reminder that people born in 2000 will be 18 & eligible to vote in the midterms

Democrats should be extremely worried if gen z really is conservative leaning, since that is the generation most affected by progressive indoctrination. They may never win a majority again.

Anti sesion shills are here because he found the shadowy doj slush funds feeding leftist groups and wants to put a stop to it. They are trying to stop him anyway they can.

Putin wants Trump to get rid of the sanctions that the US put on Russia because of the whole Ukraine thing.

because he is a dumb nigger

Okay, fine. But what did Russia DO to get Trump elected/manipulate him/whatever?

Duh. We knew this.

This is now an Awoo thread.

They leaked DNC and Hillary emails so Trump would win that's basically it.

The hacks on the DNC.
inb4 wikileaks is totally not affiliated with the Russians! even though all major intelligence agencies agreed that a kremlin source must have given them the emails