How the mighty have fallen

>how the mighty have fallen

Daily reminder the US First Lady is a First-Class low-grade roamanian cock fondler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romanians are honorary Nordics. Try harder Azerbejgainistan.

Daily reminder that she's a self made woman from a poor neighborhood who speaks 4 languages fluently.

Sage.

All women are whores, Achmed

Your wife had tons of dirty Paki and Taliban dick in her before you married her at 13

Are you slut shaming a woman?

Jackie O has been caught numerous times by paparazzi nude

>defending a whore

Hey buddy that was low. Didnt get to fuck your fav koala today?

She was already a multimillionaire when she first met Trump. Not sure why stupid libtards act like she was some gold-digging backpage hooker. Kill yourself.

That's way more american than a cock-hungry slut that gets on all fours for a green card
>literally shaking, the post

Forgot your autism meds little buddy?

Big difference between paparazzi creeping on a woman and snapping nude shots of her without her consent and a woman who is such a shameless whore that she willingly poses nude.

Then again it should come as absolutely no surprise that a guy like Drumpf married a classless whore, being a classless slob himself.

>flag

> there is a big difference between posing nude for professional erotic imagery and going outside in the buff for everyone to see.

They both seem like exhibitionism to me.

Implying anyone cares what Pakistan thinks. You guys make India look 1st world

Wasn't she rich before she met Trump? Also, didn't she reject him the first time too?

Inbred Pakifag wishes that was a naked pic of his sister.

To be perfectly honest, I started a similar thread and got a 3 day ban. Not bad for a minor fappening to the 1st lady. Every time I see her on TV I think about her tight asshole gripping my dick like a hair band as I fuck her silly.

Well you're in luck because trumps 2 incher must have turned her loose roastie meatflaps into a tight little cunt from lack of girth and expansion

>concern trolling
>still trying this
>2017
You guys need new handbooks.

The chick on the left was cucked by Marilyn Monroe.
And JFK's brother.

Oh pls. Jackie Kennedy only got cucked by fucking Marylin Monroe (pretty much the Pamela Anderson predecessor).

Malania got cucked by a bunch of news bimbos lol.

She was a classly lady nonetheless and came from a good family. Melania was probably sucking men behind dumpsters to pay for her weekly abortions

At least Melania isn't getting cucked like Jackie was.

slut shaming I see

Very intolerant of you

Melania will cuck trump. 100$ says she'd be blacked by obama in the next few years

lol we straight up love her and her pictures and her fucking hotness. so fuck you op kek!

>When a progressive slutshames

L O L

Looks like that moral high ground was more of a hill than a mountain, huh?

Slavic Aryan Goddess?

Sieg heil

t. bitter foreign female

>Hexes

Guess this thread is about to get interesting

What a fucking waste

KEK has left us since the election

>those digits
kek confirms. Get fucked OP.

praise 'em

oy shills, visit

That inner 1488.

>the US First Lady

At least she's a lady.

>inb4 a million replies

>butthurt pakistan
Nobody cares about you think buddy, wont even give you a (You)

unbelievable

include me in the screencap since you wasted my hexes

>first lady
>fallen

Pick one

holy shit
OP btfo

praise kek

YES

>1488888888888888888888888888 get is pro trump
>what a waste
u must be new because the irony veneer is apparently starting to wear off from your fingertips

>Daily reminder that she's a self made woman from a poor neighborhood who speaks 4 languages fluently.
I doubt that very much. Do you consider her fluent in English? If so I too am fluent in 4 languages.

Either you're a proxyfag or you live in almost nationwide squalor. Are you mad at Trump for crushing your h1b dreams?

Help, newfriend

Hmm

Obama's mom >>>>> the First Whore

I bet you Melania has had at least 200 cocks in her. Trump married a coal burner.

I love kek

excellent get, user

Who the fuck would dare talk about the mother of our future World Emperor in such a way????

She's actually slovenian you Muslim poo in loo

Shadilay!

also checked mein neger

still mad about the death of osama?

Leal

I can't wait till India nukes your sorry asses LOL

ICE is coming for youu

I bet OP isn't even Punjabi master race. He's probably a shia heathen from Baluchistan.

Whats the matter OP? so Afraid your betters will behead you that you have to come on 4 chan to try and get a raise out of Americans?

you don't even have $100 ahmed

We must secure the existence of our First Lady and a future for America.

Heil Trump.

Sweden why do you continue to embarrass your country?

oh shit

Trump says to check deze digts

FCK
Shill yourself OP

Meme magic wills the truth.

Typical smelly dumb shitskins jealous over white women because they're the most beautiful and will never get with a subhuman

because fuck you, that's why

Realistically I say she has had more like 80 cocks in her. Probably at least 10 black ones.

I imagine she has been paid for sex at least 100 times.

Look at her autistic son. That's from prior coal burning.

Romania doesn't have blacks.

April 18th is coming up. This year I look forward to purchasing a bomb that will land on you and your countrymen. Literally, I've have killed more of you than us. Feels good man.

checked
will sleep sound tonight

witnessed but huh?
unless you intend to dronestrike them...

Awwww don't be mad guy

SHADILAY

Kill yourself sand nigger.

We pay taxes April 18th flipbro. 40% of our taxes go towards military. I paid $62k last year. Knowing my money purchased a bomb that fell on Achmeds house makes it ok.

wew
paki inbred bastards get rekt in summertime!

can those taxpayer money gibs to india as well? they can be a good buffer to chyna and others

Barron will finish what his father started.

My numbly bumblies confirm that Trump is clucked nightly by Melania with Obongo and his tranny wife

WJOOOO!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Slovenia now my second favorite country

Daily reminder that you live in Pakistan

That was some slimeball pap creeping on her. Jackie O dindu nuffin. Really.

She reeked of class. I think JFK loved her, but didnt appreciate her as much as he should have. Marilyn probably did more stuff though.

She was cool. Shes generally considered the best first lady and probably always will be. Elegant and poised as fuck.

Melania hasnt really found her place yet. So far so good. Shes been pretty quiet. I think shes actually smarter than she lets on/people give her credit for. I dont think shes gonna have jackies impact though

I'll ask my CPA about the designated deduction

checked, for he has blessed us in this thread.
shadilay
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

You're fucking wrong Nigel.
Based 1st lady is based.

Get fucked with your princes getting BLACKED

SIEG HEIL!!!

Barron is 10/10 10 yr old kid. Give him a break. We all did similar shit...But I will say your webm related did made me kek

kek

Woah

I guess i take my comment back. Melania will usurp Jackie O as best first lady ever. Kek confirms. Praise be unto him. Have mercy on us, grant us peace.

Does Trump knew this when he brought Melanie? Is he publicly cold to her now because he's just finding out LOL?