/PIAR/ - The politically Incorrect ARchive

I made a thing.

polisalwaysright.com/piar/

It's a dedicated wiki for the combined knowledge of Sup Forums. I urge everyone to take the best redpill/information and discussions they find here and add it to this easily reviewable database.

The server is in Iceland (perfectly situated to serve Europe and the United states, it's outside the US and EU so (((they))) can never shut us down. /piar/ uses a simple and easy to learn syntax, supports multiple image types, embedded youtube videos, and even webms.

Anyone can edit and create new pages within the /general/ section, and in order to receive greater editing freedom all you need to do is register with an email and fake name. (you must click a verification link)

You may use an anonymous email service such as mailinator, hidemyass, or notsharingmy.info for this.

If you're worried about me knowing your IP you can always connect and edit via the Tor browser.

/piar/ aims to take the cream off the top of Sup Forums and preserve it for all to study. We no longer have to be on Sup Forums at the right place and the right time in order to read about the really great stuff that happened this week. This archive will also be a key tool for introducing normies to our ideas, and for educating all the new people who shit up the board to this day.

:3

>scribe

Other urls found in this thread:

dispel.tech
polisalwaysright.com/piar/gen/bogdanoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping.

OP may not be a complete faggot

bump

Bump for interest

bump

Posting redpills till Sup Forums finally notices.

If you're shilling your site I might as well shill mine.
dispel.tech

Well done.

Bumping

This photo blew my mind. Anime is becoming real.

Ill bump this, bed time

also plz post about Malaysian shill and prominent pol posters

I'm going to be rangebanning Malaysia when I figure out how to do it, and canada if they misbehave.

bump

Cant wait until you kill yourself stupid fuck

Thanks

>If you're worried about me knowing your IP you can always connect and edit via the Tor browser.
Was getting tons of CP uploaded part of your plan?
Probably should block Tor.

Bumping

I just love the fact that the Japanese hate just about everyone who comes to their country and won't assimilate into their culture. It's the way it should be.

Gah, left that on.

Please tell me someone somewhere murdered the absolute hell out of that.

I'm sure the baby is calling that thing dad by now.

I have no idea what this webm is

Is there a part in my post you braindead nigger brain cant understand?

Yo dumbass nigger, I asked you a question. Reality's over here buddy.

HOLY FUCKING SLIDE

HAVE A FUCKING BUMP

Thanks user!

very cool. don't let this site die

Going on tor now for more red-pills. Thanks based OP.

So, pretty cool thing. You can change any page, or group of pages instantly into an ebook/pdf. I plan to run a bunch of infographics through an image to text program and make pages for them, along with the infographic the text came from and links to any sources (if there are any) I'll (hopefully with help) organize the best infographics from Sup Forums history into downloadable .pdf's by topic. What I would really like to make is a quick rundown of everything in a digestible format for normies to start to understand.

doing god's work

/odg/ should be something like:

Oroville Dam General - The Oroville Dam is in constant superposition. Weather the dam break is happening can only be determined once intake values are measured, to which it almost certainly converges to "Not Happening". However, experts disagree.

bump.

Democrat embezzlement

Bump, fantastic stuff lads

This is semi-based Japan of the second world war showing up the modern day Islamic terrorists.

For the first time in a good while, OP wasn't a thunderous faggot

Started good, then you turned into ADL

hang yourself

made /odg/

Darkness is good. Things are best when no one has an idea of what we're doing, even us. Delt dis

>As if I would make a section about operation Philemon on a public wiki.

4plebs already exists

>Thinking anything I say to a Malaysian shill is true.

Keep doing this OP, I bookmarked it. Will check in daily. Sleeping now.

No info about the Bogdanoffs on there?
Cool idea bro big ups

anime strives to match expectations of reality.

4plebs is a thread archive, this site would be something of a Sup Forums based knowledge database, once some of the pages get filled out, details about ideologies and redpills can be amazed into a single area, serving Sup Forums as part armory, and part redpilling camp for plebs.

4plebs may be good for record keeping, but not as useful as a knowledge database, thus a wiki.

Thank you op

I've always thought we needed a mass compilation of all the strongest redpills in a form that is readable to someone who isn't autistic.

Hey OP, where can someone that wants to contribute contact an admin?

Hey, dont let this shit fucking die. Im happy with what youve done and we need to preserve what we have.

But everytime an offsite Sup Forums project has started, it's crumbled within a month or two (anybody remember the Sup Forums news site?)

Keep this going, and if you cant, pass the reigns.

Bretty cool OP, good work.

I've already paid for half a year hosting. It's not going anywhere. ; )

I'm the Admin. If you need to say something to me you can type it in the suggestion box section under /qa/

You can contribute RIGHT NOW. Anything in the /general/ section is editable and you can even create pages.

type:

/piar/gen/"typewhateverhere"

it works recursively

gen/whatever/somethingelse

To delete a page, simply edit it and remove all text and save.

That's a good idea, You should make a daily thread user to discuss what we should add.
Most obvious one right now for me is a need for a booklist organized by theme, there is dramatic lack of culture on nu/pol/ and if this site could enhance things a bit that would be great.

You can contribute RIGHT NOW. Anything in the /general/ section is editable and you can even create pages.

type:

/piar/gen/"typewhateverhere"

it works recursively

gen/whatever/somethingelse

To delete a page, simply edit it and remove all text and save.

Done. I've created /gen/litpol which is editable by anyone, as well as /cul/books to be filled with the final index we create in the gens.

The /gen/s are sort of the factory where we put everything together before packaging the content up and sending it to a more secure directory.

Please forgive me, I could not resist.

polisalwaysright.com/piar/gen/bogdanoff

I think the Bogs deserve their own entry in the Red Pills section. Should we not have shitposts?

>ytAkLWUZ
>WUZ
SHITPOSTERS N' SHIET.

>First user contribution on my site is the bogpill
>Why live

Bampen, this is good stuff

>Should we not have shitposts?

You guys can do whatever you want within /gen/, that's the wild west area. (as long as its Sup Forums related and not illiegal)

Bump

GET THE LEXICON PART OUT

You will just make it easier for journalists, bloggers, shills and normies to understand us. Please do it

also bump

Seriously. I don't want normies figuring out how to access layer 2.