How can White women even compete?

How can White women even compete?

COLONIZED

He's bringing democracy to her nether regions.

Based.

Bush is the 2nd worst president of all time.

Hsis facial expression says
>Take the damn photo and get this ape off of me

>women

This, right behind the nigger.

>this triggers the white woman

By not having a dick

Clinton wasn't that bad.

Here's how...

It's difficult, especially when your getting raped all the time.

>these people are not complete degenerates
Laura likely enjoys being cucked.

By being women.

holy fuck those arms

That pic makes my heart hurt user, holy shit kill me

All a white woman has to do is pick one... there is no competition. Sexual market value for white women is at its apex right now.

those aren't real boobs, are they..?

Best girl

Yes he was. People act like Trump is a national embarrassment, yet they give that greasy hillbilly fuck a free pass for forcing a fat intern to suck his dick in the oval office.

Based leaf

that species is known for its physical strength

Trump's scandals are way more embarrassing, on top of that he sounds like an inarticulate moron.

what is it, opposite day?

There's two balls between them and GWB doesn't have any.

Has anyone ITT here ever fucked a nigger bitch? There's this one negro girl in my class who comes on to me hard and I could definitely fuck her, she isn't too bad for a nigger bitch and I think this would be my only chance to try out a nigger but I would have to cheat on my girlfriend.

Do I do it? Very skeptical but if nigger girls fuck good I might just do it because I don't want to let this chance go. Any experiences fellas?

Do it.

Nigger bitchs love the white cock.

Seriously considering it. I live in an area where there's not that many nigger bitches and I want the chance to fuck a relatively good looking nigger girl

did she vote trump? is she hot? don't call her a nigger btw during sex that'll put you in a bad spot

She's not too bad she's not ugly or fat she's pretty darkskin but not too much not like African nigger or anything. Her hair is actually quite nice there's no weave or anything, she doesn't dress like a slut too.

Unbelievably she actually answers questions in class and isn't loud or anything. She's part of the rowing team at my school which is crazy because niggers don't usually do sports like that. I have no clue about her opinions on Trump. It's cool though because if I fuck this girl it will be a one time thing. Gotta keep it really quiet because even though my girlfriend doesn't even go to a school in my state I can't let her figure out.

I won't call her a nigger even though that would be awesome during sex

That yeti in the picture is a man.

Sounds good but don't be a bad person user. If you're gonna do this at least break up with your current gf.
>I won't call her a nigger even though that would be awesome during sex
I can't get into it. I have the same fetish as you and i go see black girls calling themselves niggers and coons and its cringey and gross to me. I like race play but that word is a turn off for me.
>inb4 shill
>inb4 sjw
I'm probably farther right than you are.

>yfw Dubya was giving Condoleezza the dick on the reg

What do you think user?
[spoiler]They are real[/spoiler]

She doesn't need to call herself a nigger I'm just saying it would be hot to kinda degrade her like that during sex. Not gonna do it though of course cause that would be a terrible idea and I'm not that much of a sperg.

I'm not breaking up with my gf before I do this. If she never knows it's totally fine. If I did break up then I would literally be doing it to temporarily fuck a nigger. I'm just stuck in the dilemma where I want to try out a new flavor of woman but have a girlfriend at the time. Honestly if she never figures out it's not a big deal though at all and I can't give up the opportunity because idk if I'll ever get the chance again

They can start by being actual women

Is this now a titcow thread

user is this relationship even worth saving? I obviously don't know much but i know you're going to school and your gf is in another state. You're pretty gung ho about doing this so i know i can't stop you but at least consider breaking up with her first.

I have a question for u user. Do u wanna colonize qt colored girls or have a online relationship with someone u care about? Don't make me be THAT
>le repscet muh ladi
type of guy. I honestly don't care which one you do. I'd lean towards the second because of my fetish but it really doesn't matter to me. But please just pick one.

They are.
But it doesn't matter, user.
She's married to a
NON WHITE

Her school is still like 45 minutes away and I see her during the week and on the weekend, she's alright so yeah it's worth keeping, that's why I'm not ready to just break it up just to fuck one girl. Been with her for over 2 years too.

I don't like online dating services.

I really just want to try out a black girl and I've never gotten the chance or really ever wanted to talk to one so I never have done it before. Like I said she's not too bad either and I never see good looking black chicks, so I really just don't want to lose this chance and regret it for the rest of my life.

she never wanted children anyway

are you a chad? what is your height?

I just really don't see why I shouldn't do it if I make sure my gf never figures out. She's only going to feel bad if she knew somehow and if she never knows, there's never going to be a problem and she's not going to feel betrayed.

I just really don't see why I shouldn't do it if I make sure my gf never figures out. She's only going to feel bad if she knew somehow and if she never knows, there's never going to be a problem and she's not going to feel betrayed.

>inb4 degenerate
I know it is honestly

5'11".

I don't believe in the height memes. I've only heard stories of guys complaining they have problem with girls because of their height on here. IRL I see plenty of small guys getting with girls so idk if it's true or not. In multiple studied women have said their ideal height is 5'11"

I don't consider myself chad at all actually. I am good looking I have been told but definitely not amazing at talking to women. I have missed out on many chances throughout my whole life even though girls do come on to me because most of the time I don't understand, or I totally miss social cues. Most girls I talk to have told me that they think I'm uninterested in them, so despite being relatively good looking I miss out on a lot of chances honestly

>In multiple studied women have said their ideal height is 5'11"

Kek I was trying to say in multiple studies women have said their ideal height for men is 5'11"

Its not even that. Remember i'm fine with you going around and colonizing colored girls if you want but i'm just saying the right thing to do is to break up with your gf. You have a attitude about it like
>"As long as X doesn't find out Y then Z doesn't matter"
>"I might never get a another chance to do X so why not?"
You'll keep going on with that same mindset
>"I might never get a chance to have sex with a hot mexican girl"
>"I might never get a chance to have sex with a hot asain girl"
etc etc

You'll do this mindset until you're caught and your gf breaks down and then you'll realize why it still matters even she doesn't know. If i'm you're roomate and i go into your house and steal 200 bucks and put it back a few days later are you gonna be mad? Sure i was gonna put it back but you would obviously want me to come to you first or not do it at all right? It does matter user. Fuck you for making me come off like some neckbeard faggot white knighting

>I have missed out on many chances throughout my whole life
I know that feel. At least i learned from it.

>Kek I was trying to say in multiple studies women have said their ideal height for men is 5'11"
Height IS a big deal but anywhere in between 5'11-6'2 will make any girl wet.

You bring up a great point I will say but my only other option would be to break up with her, fuck the nigger, and then get back with her, but isn't that just essentially doing the same thing? Without technically having the girlfriend and having that commitment or whatever? That would also cause the problem of breaking up with her, devastating her in the same way she would be potentially devastated if she figured out. It's a dilemma and both situations would be bad regardless, and I really want to do this. The most sensible thing seems to just do it and keep it a secret, even thought that's still technically wrong.

>You'll keep going on with that same mindset
I won't continue doing it and go down a slippery slope

Is that a human-shaped cow? Damn, science has gone too far.

>but my only other option would be to break up with her, fuck the nigger, and then get back with her, but isn't that just essentially doing the same thing?
Pretty much. Again there's pretty much nothing i can do to stop you but see how she would feel if she knew + this other girl. But here's the thing user. I've been where you are right now, what i want you to do is just think about this long and hard and come to a answer. Is this relationship you have now even worth saving if you're ready for someone else like this? Do you wanna sink more time into a relationship with someone who you don't respect (trying to lay the brojection low but this is what i've gained so far) very much? Is your gf doing everything she can for you? Is there something else or is this just a conquest for some colored puss? Just think about it user. Sometimes these things are bigger than we think. But i respect either whatever you do. Also something i remembered, the stubble (if she has any) on a black girls puss feels amazing when you pull out. Something you probably couldn't enjoy like you could with any other women. Something about their hair. But it feels AMAZING.

My girlfriends fine I think I've just been with her so long that at this point I don't care too much and would be ready to do something like this. I'll give it more thought though. I honestly just think I'm excited by the idea of fucking a black chick so maybe I'm losing sight.

>Also something i remembered, the stubble (if she has any) on a black girls puss feels amazing when you pull out. Something you probably couldn't enjoy like you could with any other women. Something about their hair. But it feels AMAZING.
Tempting me here man. Tempting me badly. This is good to know

I'll think long about it but I'm not making any promises that I won't give in to the temptation and go for it

Again just to be clear i'd call you a retard if you didn't have a gf for not banging her now. For me i like to be causal and have friends with benefits type thing.
>Tempting me here man. Tempting me badly. This is good to know
The user in this thread said
"Imagine a pussy knowing your dick as well as your hand." When we was talking about screwing a black girl
He also posted her nudes here
Good luck user! It'll be fun to say the least. But be careful, i've known a few anons like you who had some what similar situations and two of them actually started dating the black girl. Also don't show your power level no matter what. GL!

wait isn't assad like 5'5''?

wtf putin lol