Now that the dust have settled what is Sup Forums opinions on the movie?

Now that the dust have settled what is Sup Forums opinions on the movie?

FUCK SHILLS

TIME TO WRECK SHAREBLUE

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

KEEP IT BUMPED THE SLIDE IS REAL

Oscar bait and an altogether shitty movie.

It's pretty well shot and is pretty redpilled in admitting that a large portion of Blacks are homos and trannies.

it was pretty good, a bit slow

I doubt many people here have seen it

Gay niggers from space was better and should of won the oscar

You won't catch me dead seeing movies about niggers

Oscars are ruined forever just because there was one year when no black people won. The best black movie made last year was Straight Outta Compton so who exactly were they supposed to give the awards to? The year before that 12 Years a Slave won best picture and before that The Help won a bunch of awards. Then one year goes by with no black winners and all of a sudden it becomes the BET awards where the blackest movies win instead of the best. This was the first affirmative action best picture where the La La Land white people literally gave Moonlight reparations because they felt sorry for them.

I'm not going to watch that gay shit, but from what everyone says it's about nothing. The entire story just can't be about being black and gay there has to be some actual substance to the story.

Not only
>sad niggers
but
>sad gay niggers?
Nope

best nigger movie coming trough

I don't like black people.

If someone can write a screenplay about a retarded jewish dick sucking nigger with aids who becomes a tranny it would be oscar gold.

Lynch the only white people and drive them out of town. What a happy ending.

Speaking of Oscar bait there's a literal movie about Black people suffering under the Holocaust coming out this year. It will probably be nominated like Hidden Figures was.

It was a great movie, in terms of drama and pacing. Its only hated by insecure closet faggots who secretly want to jerk off niggers. If you're straight you'd appreciate this film and I hate niggers nigger music and nigger accessories with a passion

Garbage movie.. that muslim dude who won the oscar wasn't even that good in this movie.. they just gave it to him coz muh diversity.

Fuck off mike.

Are they gay though?

Silence is by far the best movie of 2016 and it got one fucking nomination.

It's weird though, Hacksaw Ridge is just as religious and it's directed by Mel Gibson yet it got like 12 nominations but Scorsese's beautiful testament to Christian missionaries gets nothing? I just don't understand it, why did Hacksaw Ridge, the undoubtedly inferior, yet still very Christian film, get so much more credit from the academy?

Hacksaw Ridge was popular and it having nothing would get more people mad. Silence was great but you know how they are toward a Christian centered film where they aren't the bad guys.

wtf I hate La La Land now

silence is a remake and scorcese is past his prime

If you don't idolize gay black dudes that grew up in the ghetto you're un-american and wasting your life.

It's long overdue that the public has a role model in Hollywood.

COONLIGHT