BC thread

BC thread

No Ontarians or Albertans allowed

also whites only

Who you voting for in May?

Leitch because I'm not a faggot.

Provincial election bro

Going to vote for Christy

Yes she is very far from perfect but the NDP are full retard leftists and I want to see lefty tranny tears when the NDP get BTFO again

If we get our heads out of our asses we can use this as an opportunity to convince the leftards to all move away to Ontario or something

Then next election we create our own party and make BC great again and greater than ever before

Last white man in Vancouver reporting in.

sup

DIdn't we just have one?

Liberal obviously. Like there's any other choice.

The whole point of the election is to maximize the lefty butthurt

There's a real opportunity here to have them all GTFO. Just start a campaign of moving to Alberta or Ontario if the NDP lose and unlike the Americans threatening to move to Canada it's actually possible for them to just go anywhere in Canada

The Liberals aren't right wing. They just don't crash the econ with no survivors.

I'm there too

Don't lose hope friend. We are still salvageable

The lefties are REALLY screeching about how evil the BClibs are and how much better everything will be with the NDP completely ignoring the budget and just handing money to drug addicts and the other trash the other provinces dump upon us

I know they aren't right wing they're pretty much the definition of "dood I'm a centerist" but the point is the left is going to be assmad if the NDP lose again not to mention the CBC and other federal fake news is shilling hard for the NDP

We really aren't Richmond is leaking out, I'm in Marpole and it may as well be Richmond now a days, basically an accident ever week on Marine drive, hell yesterday it was a bus that got fucked up.

Hapa here

Chang and Rajinder need to go back.

>Leitch
>voting for a woman
wew lad

>Christy
>voting for a woman
wew our province is FUCKED

Prince George here

fuck off mainlanders, enjoy your chinks and pakis

I love going over to Richmond or Coquitlam just because the Chinks are so submissive and scared of strangers.

Is there any fix for the rent prices or are they too far gone?

>Prince George
t. 1/16 Cree

You do realize they breed like rabbits and spread, give it ten years and you'll be drowning in them as well.

WELCOME TO VANCOUVER

CHING CHONG PING PONG BWAAAAANG

I take it the bwaaaang is them driving their car into something.

There is...

Independence and closed borders

I guarantee if we declared independence from Canada and didn't allow dual citizenship the majority of chinks would fuck off for elsewhere in Canada

Also have a redpill bros we tried to fight this. The invasion is 100% the fault of crooked Ottawa

I really wish I could have seen 80s Vancouver

Seriously fuck everyone who voted NDP in the 90s. They should be shot

nah, they dont want to come up here its too cold and "rural"

we got a few refugee families and they were complaining because they wanted to go to vancouver or toronto. Vancouver/Lower mainland will continue urban sprawling with ethnic enclaves and become toronto 2.0, PG will remain the white man's enclave..come home white man we are only like 12% native

First they buy the farmland, and then the real estate... and then slowly with their curry rice smelling tendrils root themselves deep into your communities.

At first they're friendly, even some act like people, but once they gain numbers their behaviour shifts to something akin to that of their home nations, and then you realize it's over.

Your child will speak a mongrelized version of English with many Mandarin and Punjabi influences, your child asks you to meet his fiance as your wife passes out the samosas and sweet and sour pork, his fiance is black.

Id rather move to the kootenay at that point

Isn't Prince George basically the murder capital or has it dealt with that shit now

East Van best Van.

>hey cuz u wanna buy me a two four?

All we need to do to fix it is to make it illegal for non-Canadians to own residential property in the province. That would fix it over time, the fast fix is to do that and also legislate that any residential property currently owned by foreigners must be sold within a year, if not sold by then it would be put up for auction, but that requires a lot of government overstep so I prefer just the first part and let the market fix it self over a number of years.

Chinks have the lowest rates of outmarriage of any ethnic group in Canada, with I believe the Japanese at the highest rates of outmarriage.

Chinese man brings dirty money from Communist homeland, launders it in greedy Jew controlled British Columbia, many such cases... sad!

Why is Vancouver so ugly? Seriously, it's like the most ugly city in North America.It looks like they copied their skyline from Beijing.

I can't leave this godforsaken city or I would, my industry is hubbed in Canada in Vancouver, the only other places with even a wiff of it besides Vancouver in this country is Toronto and Montreal which are hardly upgrades, this is what I get for specializing in a niche field.

>tfw no Vancouver island gf

The most ugly city in Canada even is definitely not Vancouver (I'd suggest Calgary or Toronto)

1980s Vancouver was the best though

>Independence and closed borders

Do you have an idea that's not stupid?

>not Okanagan master race

>1980s Vancouver was the best though
What was it like user?

Dont think its that bad anymore, you almost never hear about it, and when it does happen its natives killing natives in shithole ghettos so basically a non issue for non degenerates

I say we take it a step further and say you cannot own property unless you live in BC and have lived here for a year. Remember Albertans are barely above chinks when it comes to shady shit

Are they any different from Mainland girls? The white ones I mean.

both of those cities have a far superior skyline. I can't think of any that's worse other than maybe Miami or Phoenix. You guys demolished all of your historic buildings to put up chink commie blocks.

>Make bank in trades
>Spend all of it on coke and hookers
>Come to BC for work and end up on welfare
Many such cases!

Never lived in it I just like how it looks in pictures and descriptions

It seemed like such an optimistic place. SkyTrain being built expo86 happening people felt they could build anything

REDNECK PRIDE ALBERTA WIDE!

Burnaby reporting

Cuckgary looks like some shithole from 1980s Russia there's only one aireal angle where it looks good from and on the ground it's absolutely shit

I just googled it, it looked so beautiful lad. Why doesn't the West do things like this anymore?

wew my younger brother was born there.

That would probably get the law blocked by the feds though.

Fuck off faggot I bet you're from Ontario.

neo-liberals are the bastard offspring of the left and corporate
they are worse than the dems
just vote PC

True

Literally reminds me of a nig winning the lottery

Any of you canucks from Ft. Nelson or nearby? That's what I think of when I think of "real Canada". Seems like it's full of lumberjacks and maple syrup without a chink in sight. Looks comfy af.

M A D M A X
A
D
M
A
X

you fuckers better be in kelowna-west and not just another goddamn retard who doesn't realize that you can't actually vote for her.

>tfw at Uvic
I'd have killed myself if I didn't meet a couple of other bad goys here

This and never ndp. They killed our economy in the 90s like they are doing to Alberta and Ontario

wew lad that image, saved.

Unironically I think we need our own version of trump who registers the SoCred name and makes BC great again using images of going back to the 80s as our golden age

If I'm not doing anything else in 3 years I might unironically try this myself even though I'm not rich

idk, I go for depressed , aryan, loners with low self esteem so they're all kinda similar.

Expo line was just coming on and you got to ride the first skytrain from mainstreet to 5 minutes away from mainstreet

>will bclibs fix rents
>will bclibs fix housing
>will bclibs fix immigration

No because they know perfectly well that Vancouver's role is laundering foreign money and they have their fingers all in it, and thanks to the fact that the NDP is nonviable and boomers are housing-dependent they know they have the entire province by the balls

Personally I'm praying for a massive scandal tying Canadian provincial and federal politicians to international child sex trafficking rings

We need to start actively memeing the NDP to lose

They probably are but it wouldn't hurt to help it along just like Hillarys loss

>from Ft. Nelson
Looks nice, maybe I should move there, land shouldn't be too expensive.

You a bit upset kiddo?

We just don't have time to start our own party now

why is this? seems like every single Japanese girl who comes to canada immediately gets bleached

Fewer japanese guys come here but I've met more than one who date white girls too

Chinese people on the other hand barely seem to talk to non-chinese

Port Moody here.

>idk, I go for depressed , aryan, loners with low self esteem so they're all kinda similar.
You're setting yourself up for failure bud

Shit I think my dad actually told me about that, what an optimistic time it would have been to be alive.

Also department stores like Woolworths would be open in Hastings sunrise/gastown area

I don't know anything about provincial politics, who is the Sup Forums recommended choice? Might even vote for some weird fringe party unless there's a chance of NDP getting in

Doesn't mean we have to vote for neo-libs or NDP, I'm going to wait till I see what parties are running in my riding and then vote for the least cucked one, I may never vote for a winner but at least I don't have to sell out my integrity.

I say I'd just use the notwithstanding clause and barring that I'd just give Trudeau the finger like his dad did to us

Considering how weak crooked Justin is he could get BRFO by almost anyone with a talent for banter

I know, but they're so clingy and love so intensely it's addicting.

Makes me want to kill myself when they dump me though.

They need to be lynched lad.

neo-liberals gutted our infrastructure/school and hospitals and brag about surpluses
surpluses are great to think about when you are in a goddamn waiting room for 4 hours and reminded that its time to make your MSP payment
natural gas is set back another 5 years because chrispy couldn't stop king cuck from shaking down small producers and her haida branding along with her brother and his goddamn windfarms in the charlottes pissed off almost every nation
there should be goddamn term limits for parties.

Enjoy your violent chugs in Canadas #1 crime cesspool.

Fuck your sister lately, Chief?

Oh and careful. Better have a car or we can't sell you gas.

Holy shit, Prince George jokes never get old.

turn BC blue
can't be any worse

I think it's because less Japs come here so they can't form their own ethnic enclaves and second they are more willing and wanting to assimilate when they immigrate to a new country.

On the other side of the coin you have entire chink families coming over to Canada and they are for the most part only here for financial gain.

Japs are always super based when I come across one too.

Stop being a leftist

You were actually around for the SkyTrain trial run?

What was that like?

At least I got to go to the opening of the evergreen line

Heyy famalam.

In a perverse way I've almost enjoyed the rampant cultural marxism at this school. it's sad but it's also funny to watch. And it's given me firsthand experience of how politically and ideologically driven academia really is

Stop being so clingy and desperate yourself, you're not a boy.

What do you propose? NDP would tax us even more, Vancouver's current mayor wants natural gas gone in the near future, that will drive energy up even more.

NDPers are insufferable

Yeah, I know. Just gotta get through the pain for now.

Voting out crusty Clark will help.

I would like to see BC elect conservatives or hell even SoCreds again but realistically I think the big meme battle to make BC great again is coming next election after this everyone has waited too long now the election is too close

couple years after
i was 8 took it once and mom got us lost trying to get to commercial from main
ended up taking a cab
lived there two years ago and didn't bother getting a car
public transit in vancouver is pretty sweet especially compared to los angeles

Stop sleeping around with mentally ill whores and find a good traditional wife

>Just gotta get through the pain for now.
Stop being a pussy

>BC
>White

Pick one

Out in the country it's white with good people but not in the cities

I actually really do like the transit in Vancouver it actually works for the most part and isn't full of nigs who want to gut you like in the states

Plus I still can't get over the novelty of the SkyTrain being fully automated.

Vancouver island here

I wasn't before. Fucking clingy gf making me feel feelings again.

>Good
>White

Pick one

My dude, where abouts?

Compared to Ontario and Alberta and on a whole including the interior? Yeah hell even by percentage Vancouver is still whiter than the US

>Voting for the anti-marijuana candidate when you live in BC

Go home Chang

might as well go blue

im voting green, myself, because van island north has a shot at getting a green seat to dilute all the horsefuckers with.

bc's natural gas isn't going anywhere
which will be a problem if they can't get it west
getting rid of natural gas in the cities literally means we are giving it away to the chinese and bc residents lose out on benefiting from it.